• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Released Pokémon Plasma (Demo 3.4)

This project has a release available. The full version is still a work in progress.
Project Status
Demo
Project Version
(Discord links are currently being kept private due to my account getting hacked)
Download link!

POKÉMON PLASMA - Made on Pokémon Essentials

PicsArt_08-12-03.18.15.png

Choose between Mossloth (Grass), Nymbi (Fire) and Selphin (Water). These Pokémon will be your partner everywhere you go.

• New Plasma forms: Higher stats, but the Pokémon disobey.
  • No Elite 4, instead, an Elite Labyrinth is used. Go through places you'll find familiar, but with much higher level Pokémon and trainers until you reach the champion.
  • Pokémon Contests are back. Show how cute, tough, beautiful, cool or your Pokémon is by performing amazing moves.
  • Team Neo Plasma comes from the Unova region to give power to the Pokémon, but make them unfriendly, known as the Plasma forms above.
  • GTS: Online trading!

Demo 3.2 goes until Sprout Tower. (3 Gyms)

Screenshots:

image 4.png

image 3.png

image 2.png

image.png

Credits:
FAKEMON SPRITERS
XxrafaxX
ali760
AvisIsBack
Spalding004
TheGreatZekro
Smiley Fakemon
Oliver Jonas Queen
PascaAnnie
Shadowphil
Power Bolt

OVERWORLD SPRITERS
Shadowphil
Power Bolt
PurpleZaffre
Coffee Cup
Poltergeist

CODERS
AldiToastbrot
FsT
Shadowphil
Gloster
charismasher

MUSIC COMPOSERS
MetaSSB
Necrozma
DJVee

CODERS
AldiToastbrot
FsT
Shadowphil
Gloster
charismasher
PLUGINS and SCRIPTS
Marin
Luka S.J.
KleinStudio
Hansac
realalfonso

POKÉMON ESSENTIALS
Flameguru
Poccil (Peter O.)
Maruno

With contributions from:
Luka S.J.
Boushy
MiDas Mike
Brother1440
Near Fantastica
FL.
PinkMan
Genzai Kawakami
Popper
help-14
Rataime
IceGod64
SoundSpawn
Jacob O. Wobbrock
the__end
KitsuneKouta
Venom12
Lisa Anthony
Wachunga

RPG MAKER XP
Enterbrain

POKÉMON
Nintendo
Game Freak
Creatures Inc.

Attachments

• Captura.PNG
    Captura.PNG
    99.1 KB · Views: 2,235
  • Captura2.PNG
    Captura2.PNG
    37.8 KB · Views: 2,123
  • Captura3.PNG
    Captura3.PNG
    82.5 KB · Views: 2,063
  • Captura.png
    Captura.png
    98.9 KB · Views: 2,025
Last edited:

16Gabs

Trainer
It's been a cute demo ^^

Sure, it's wonky - but that's what demos are for, right? xD

Just some things I noticed: when you talk to your mother there's no "healing sound' so I wasn't sure if my pokes would be healed or not;
I love that Cardiling is "Flying" only, instead of "Normal/Flying" - wish for more pokes like that
Only found 1 bug until now, but couldn't take a screen capture - will try to to replicate one more time.

Take care =)

Madrid Pawmot

Novice
It's been a cute demo ^^

Sure, it's wonky - but that's what demos are for, right? xD

Just some things I noticed: when you talk to your mother there's no "healing sound' so I wasn't sure if my pokes would be healed or not;
I love that Cardiling is "Flying" only, instead of "Normal/Flying" - wish for more pokes like that
Only found 1 bug until now, but couldn't take a screen capture - will try to to replicate one more time.

Take care =)
Thanks!

I'm kinda tired of the "normal/flying" type honestly, and your pokemon are healed with talking to your mom.

You can send the bug on Discord, for screen capture press Windows + Shift + S.

Madrid Pawmot

Novice
Discord link updated in case you needed. Was tienes off due to a big amount of trolls and spammers.

Madrid Pawmot

Novice
Since my Discord account got hacked, the Discord invite links will be removed temporarily. Sorry for the inconveniences.

Back