• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Bag Screen with interactable Party

Resource Bag Screen with interactable Party 2.5.0

DiegoWT

Discord: diegowt

WolfPP

Discord wolfppontes
Hopefully we will see the item's icon instead a generic hold item one.

Parabéns pelo belíssimo script! Acredito que dê para ter mais espaço se vermos o item que contenha o maior nome, para assim otimizar ainda mais a tela.

Great job!

That's already possible in Essentials-
Items can also have unique small icons for display in the party screen when they are held by a Pokémon. These are located in the folder "Graphics/Pictures/Party" and called icon_item_XXX.png (for non-mail items) or icon_mail_XXX.png (for mail items), where XXX is the ID of that item. If there isn't a unique icon for an item, it will use the default icon_item.png or icon_mail.png instead.

DiegoWT

DiegoWT

Parabéns pelo belíssimo script! Acredito que dê para ter mais espaço se vermos o item que contenha o maior nome, para assim otimizar ainda mais a tela.

Great job!
Obrigado, Wolf 💖
Oh, and that's something that I completely forgot when trying to optimize the space for the interface haha. I'll look into it when updating the interface for sure!

DeepBlue PacificWaves

Producer of Project Lunastone | Failed Dreamer
Wow, what a great script. It reminds me of XY bag which it was when the bag became much more interactive with the party screen.

Bom trabalho parceiro 👍

DiegoWT

Wow, what a great script. It reminds me of XY bag which it was when the bag became much more interactive with the party screen.

Bom trabalho parceiro 👍
Yes, when finishing the script, I thought about sharing it with other people since this is present in the newer Pokémon games.
Valeu, mano 💖

AiurJordan

twitch.tv/aiurjordan
@DiegoWT
There is a bug related to using items on pokemon in battle when their index in the party has changed due to swapping.
To reproduce try this
1. Start a battle with a full party with your 1st pokemon and 3rd pokemon missing hp.
2. Swap to your 3rd pokemon
3. Attempt to heal your old 1st pokemon, it will instead heal the now active 3rd pokemon.

I believe it is because the index of the icons in the bag-menu don't reflect the actual party menu if the player does any swapping.

Here is a video of the phenomenon. (I have tested this both with and without EBDX, the effect is the same.)

Last edited:

DiegoWT

@DiegoWT
There is a bug related to using items on pokemon in battle when their index in the party has changed due to swapping.
To reproduce try this
1. Start a battle with a full party with your 1st pokemon and 3rd pokemon missing hp.
2. Swap to your 3rd pokemon
3. Attempt to heal your old 1st pokemon, it will instead heal the now active 3rd pokemon.

I believe it is because the index of the icons in the bag-menu don't reflect the actual party menu if the player does any swapping.

Here is a video of the phenomenon. (I have tested this both with and without EBDX, the effect is the same.)

Thanks for your report. Another person also reported this bug with another one regarding using a Poké Ball during a double battle. Don't worry, the bug you just reported has already been fixed. I'm now fixing the other one before posting the next update. 😉

DiegoWT

lan vuhoang

Novice
Just need to do a party script with the Pokemon's sprite on the right similar to Sword and Shield, and also a BW or Gen 8 reskin of this.

AiurJordan

twitch.tv/aiurjordan
I found a new bug, sorry!
When selecting a TM from the bag where there are no Pokémon who can learn that TM (all of them are NOT ABLE) it results in a .length error!
Thanks for your hard work, just wanted to let you know!

EDIT: Okay this is apparently when you try to use any TM from the bag, might have to do with your new index changes?

I can still teach pokemon TM when I use the Party Menu, but from the bag (selecting their icon in your plugin) it crashes immediately.
1626378356736.png

Last edited:

DiegoWT

@DiegoWT I found a new bug, sorry!
When selecting a TM from the bag where there are no Pokémon who can learn that TM (all of them are NOT ABLE) it results in a .length error!
Thanks for your hard work, just wanted to let you know!

EDIT: Okay this is apparently when you try to use any TM from the bag, might have to do with your new index changes?

I can still teach pokemon TM when I use the Party Menu, but from the bag (selecting their icon in your plugin) it crashes immediately.
Lol, sorry, I've completely forgotten about it when updating the bag variables. Go to line 1205 in Script.rb and replace the (itm.is_machine? && @party.length>0) with (itm.is_machine? && $Trainer.party.length>0). Soon I will post a new update.

DiegoWT

briochhe

Rookie
I coded an item like POKEMON BOX LINK to access the Box from item menu, but after Iinstalled your plugin, this is specific item is crashing the game. I don't know how to solve it, can you help me?

DiegoWT

I coded an item like POKEMON BOX LINK to access the Box from item menu, but after Iinstalled your plugin, this is specific item is crashing the game. I don't know how to solve it, can you help me?
DM me with a screenshot showing the crash then I'll see what I can do.

AiurJordan

twitch.tv/aiurjordan
Out of curiosity, a suggestion to improve the script.
If it were possible to only show the "ABLE" / "NOT ABLE" text only when the player is hovering on a TM/HM or Evolution Item. It can lead to some small confusion when looking at items like "Rare Candy" when the party says it is NOT ABLE to be used.

Back