• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Modern Quest System + UI

Resource Modern Quest System + UI 1.1.0

bjorn__92

Rookie
Yes, certainly. I'm not familiar with that resource, but after a quick look, I think you'll need to open Plugins/Voltseon's Pause Menu/005_VoltseonMenu_Entries.rb and paste this block of code at the bottom of that script:
Ruby:
#-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Entry for MQS
#-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
class MenuEntryQuests < MenuEntry
    def initialize
        @icon = "menuDebug"
        @name = "Quests"
    end

def selected(menu)
        pbFadeOutIn {
          pbViewQuests
        }
    end

def selectable?; return hasAnyQuests?; end
end
I think you'll also need to open 001_VoltseonMenu_Config.rb and add "MenuEntryQuests" into the MENU_ENTRIES array starting around line 24.
There might be other things you need to change, but see what happens with these changes first.
Does this still work with volseon pause menu version V20.1 because 005_VoltseonMenu_Entries.rb doesn't excist in the folder

LinKazamine

Champion
Does this still work with volseon pause menu version V20.1 because 005_VoltseonMenu_Entries.rb doesn't excist in the folder
Voltseon's pause menu uses the handlers for the default menu now, that is why that file doesn't exist anymore.

CrimsonTy

Just some guy
I'm using the v20.1 version, and for some reason the text is higher than the UI
image.png

ThatWelshOne_

Champion
I'm using the v20.1 version, and for some reason the text is higher than the UI
image.png
Sorry for the slow reply. Not been as active here since the relaunch.

From memory, v21 changed some of the default text positions, so if you're on an older version, you'll need to download the appropriate version of this resource. You can find a link to v20 and v19 downloads on the Overview page.

Back