• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

In Development Pokémon Fallen Light

This project is a work in progress. The content is subject to change, and not finished yet.
This game is in early development, and the reason for it to be posted as a thread is to get fedback one it
International_Pokemon_logo1.png

Introduction:

Long ago in the dark ages...
the world was covered with darkness, terror and horror that only existed in peoples nightmare.
But those were real. creatures not like any other pokemon roaming the land, causing fear and chaos to everything they come across.
people were scared to step outside, even though they knew they can't hide forever
Everyone was hopeless.
and all this was cause by one powerfull monster, that no one dared to face
But one day,
A brave man apeared out of nowhere, he fought his way against those things along side his partner pokemon to stop the monster that was causing all this.
unfortunatly that monster was too strong for them, they did not stand a chance
but that hero didn't give up, he and his partner used some sort of magic on the monster to seal his powers away, makeing it hopeless and weak
the monster fled and all those creatures disapeared and with it bringing light to this world once again
the hero was never seen after that. disapearing like the same way he apeared

Budew.gif
Litwick.gif
ralts.gif
Aron.gif
Shinx.gif

Screenshots

Capture.PNG

a.PNG
a1.PNG

a8_.PNG
a5.PNG

a2.PNG
a4.PNG

A4.PNG
a--.PNG

a8.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG
odd.gif

gifer.gif
the_nodorro_region___pokemon_light_by_lightsword212-dcatalr.png

Features

- new region to explore!
- an intriguing story!
- new fakemon
- new regional variants!
- new typings ???
- optional league
- choices/actions effecting the story(even your starter choice but a minor effect)
- items instead of HMs
- a new type of forms
- a new type of mega evolution
and more planned

Team

TheLightSword :
Lead developer, doing everything pretty much everything.
Nick4000:
Fakemon/Trainer sprites
Stabbler :
fakemon designs
Cubchnoo
Story/Ideas
If you would like to join the team, please contact me or @Cubshnoo with examples of your work, doesn't matter what you are good at, music,sprites,scripting,Ect...
[/tab]

Flameguru
Poccil/Peter O
RMXP:
Enterbrain
[/tab]

Credits

Sprites
Atomic Reactor , iametrine , JoshR691 , Dervelicus

tiles:
Aki , Atomic Reactor , WesleyFG , Alucus , tilergirl , Magiscarf , PinkFl , Kyle-Dove , Speedialga , AceRidley406 , ChaoticCherryCake , princess-phoenix

SoundTrack:
GlitchXCity , abelayst

Scripts:
Luka SJ ,Kleinstudio , Deo

Fakemon designs:
Ammy_shiota , FeralGator

EBS:
GameFreak , Luka S.J , Pokecheck.org , dragonnite , Tebited15 , Eli , lilatraube , Maruno , PokémonEssentials , BadSamaritan

Pokémon Essentials:
Maruno

Join our Discord here

Last edited:

Zuko

Fire Bending Prodigy
"Light" is hard to read with the same gradient as the Pokemon logo and the font is also a bit hard to tell what it says so I'm not a big fan of the font

TheLightSword

does anyone read this?
Here is the map of the region, this will probably not going to be the final version but you can atleast get an idea of how it looks and how big it is
i'll mark more routes and towns when a demo is out hopfully.

MadDeodorant

Insert internet reference here
T
Here is the map of the region, this will probably not going to be the final version but you can atleast get an idea of how it looks and how big it is
i'll mark more routes and towns when a demo is out hopfully.
That's one big ass region! Curious to see how you manage a country of this size

Xerado

Novice
This looks good. I like it a lot. You've put a massive amount of work into this and it shows.
The only thing I'll say is- PLEASE don't keep the bad default battle animations.
Even one custom animation for each type is good enough. But everything looks lovely.
I don't mean to sound rude, but you'd think people would put more time into the optics of core gameplay.
(It's just my pet peeve.) But I guess I also understand some people are not artists or don't have a knack for
understanding how to animate static animation sheets that are open-ended.

TheLightSword

does anyone read this?
A little update: nothing big, just updated some maps and tilesets ect, and a very slow progression due to school and our small team.
a.PNG
a1.PNG

a2.PNG
a3.PNG

a4.PNG
a6.PNG
Also I'm looking to recruit new people to help out with the project so if you are interested just PM me.

Edit: we changed the name too, yes "Big change!"

Last edited:

PhantomTheEevee

Member of the Aether Foundation
Why have I noticed this project only now? :o

Either way, that graphical style looks, to make it short, amazing, that's a big plus - I haven't seen something similar in a Pokemon FanGame so far. This plus the fact that it's suppossed to be more of an unconventional story and everything you do (or not do) while progressing has an effect on the game gives off a feeling of a 'real' RPG, basically leaning more into that genre than the Official Games do. These FanGae Project tend to catch me more than others. Good luck and have fun on working on it, looking forward for any updates!

TheLightSword

does anyone read this?
Made a new title logo for the Project's new name. took a different approach at it and decided not to include 'Pokemon in it'.
pokelogo.png

Untitled-1.png

Reactions: Poq

TheLightSword

does anyone read this?
Hello! It's been sometime again, and I have things to show you!

Meet the '''region's starters'''!
001-Faunox.png

muslit.png

007-Feloam.png

And here is someone important!
professor_silvana_by_lightsword212_dd03gjz-fullview.png

Meira Silvana, a former regional professor, she used to study and research the origins of Pokémon and their connection to the region's legends and mythology. she was dismissed after getting dubbed crazy for suddenly becoming obsessed with finding "other worldly creatures" and claiming they exist for unknown reasons. Now she has isolated herself in a forest, continuing her research alone.

Edit: also we've just recently So we've created a twitter page( @PokeFallenLight ) for the project. We will try to post there every so often to post there as well, even on the smallest of things.

Last edited:
Back