• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Released Pokémon Championship v4.0

This project has a release available. The full version is still a work in progress.
splash.png

Game Title: Pokémon Championship

About the game:
You have been welcomed to the Einth Region's Championship! The strongest trainers from Kanto to Unova arrive to compete in this tournament! Compete in the Bronze, Silver, and Gold Cup and fight various Gym Leaders, Elite Four, and even Champions!

Game Screenshots:
Pokemon Championship 3_10_2021 4_18_48 PM.png

Pokemon Championship 3_10_2021 4_18_26 PM.png

Pokemon Championship 3_10_2021 4_08_53 PM.png

Pokemon Championship 3_10_2021 4_09_51 PM.png

Game Download:

Made Using: RPG Maker XP and Pokemon Essentials v18.1

Team: King_Waluigi (Me) and my friends Panic 64 and DekuGuy369

Notes:
I used the recently released animated battler script by Luka S.J. and Tenshi of War to make all of the battles more... Animated!

Resource Pack:

Credits:

TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP:
King_Waluigi
Panic 64 (sub to him on YT!)
DekuGuy369

GAME BY:
King_Waluigi

OVERWORLD SPRITES BY:
VanillaSunshine
Neo-Spriteman
PurpleZaffre & Maicerochico
AtomicReactor
Panic 64
DekuGuy369
King_Waluigi

TRAINER SPRITES BY:
Mr. Gela
Bulbapedia
PM50246
Beliot419
Drawnamu
Mid117
King_Waluigi

TRAINER TRANSITIONS FROM:
Bulbapedia
tahayarkhan

MUSIC FROM:
Emdasche
The Pokemon Company
Zame
Pokeli

MID-BATTLE DIALOGUE BY:
Golisopod User
Luka S.J.

ANIMATED BATTLER SCRIPTS BY:
Luka S.J.
Tenshi of War

SPRITE RESIZER BY:
Luka S.J.
Golisopod User

RANDOM POKEMON SCRIPT BY:
Thundaga (aka xCamero!)
Without him, I wouldn't have even thought
about making a fan game!

GEN 4 STYLE TILESETS BY:
Magiscarf
WesleyFG
SailorVicious (Formerly known as Heavy-Metal-Lover)
Shawn Frost
NSora-96
PeekyChew
Kyle-Dove
Claisprojects.com
Minorthreat0987
The-Red-Ex
UltimoSpriter
TyranitarDark
DarkDragonn
rafa-cac
Phyromatical
Alucus
Newtiteuf
ChaoticCherryCake
moca
Akizakura16
King_Waluigi (Made the train in the station)

GEN 8 PROJECT BY:

Sprite Credits:
Gen 1-5 Pokemon Sprites-
Luka SJ (Static EBS Sprites)
Gen 6 Pokemon Sprites-
All Contributors To Smogon X/Y Sprite Project
Gen 7 Pokemon Front Sprites-
All Contributors To Smogon Sun/Moon Sprite Project
Gen 8 Pokemon Front Sprites-
All Contributors To Smogon Sword/Shield Sprite Project

Gen 1-5 Pokemon Overworlds-
MissingLukey, help-14, Kymoyonian, cSc-A7X,
2and2makes5, Pokegirl4ever, Fernandojl, Silver-Skies, TyranitarDark,
Getsuei-H, Kid1513, Milomilotic11, Kyt666, kdiamo11, Chocosrawlooid,
Syledude, Gallanty, Gizamimi-Pichu, 2and2makes5, Zyon17,LarryTurbo,
spritesstealer
Gen 6 Overworlds-
princess-pheonix, LunarDusk, Wolfang62, TintjeMadelintje101, piphybuilder88
Gen 7 Overworlds-
Larry Turbo
Gen 8 Overworlds-
SageDeoxys, Wolfang62

Gen 1-6 Pokemon Icon Sprites- Alaguesia
Gen 7 Pokemon Icon Sprites- Marin, MapleBranchWing,
Contributors to the DS Styled Gen 7+ Repository
Gen 8 Icon Sprites- Larry Turbo, Leparagon

Cry Credits:
Gen 1-6 Pokemon Cries- Rhyden
Gen 7 Pokemon Cries- Marin, Rhyden
Gen 8 Pokemon Cries- Zeak6464

PBS Credits:
Zerokid, TheToxic, Golisopod User, HM100, KyureJL, ErwanBeurier

Script Credits:
Gen 8 Scripts: Vendily, TheToxic, HM100,
Golisopod User, Aioross, WolfPP, MFilice, lolface, KyureJL,
DarrylBD99, Turn20Negate, TheKandinavian, ErwanBeurier

UberDunsparce - Compilation of Resources

OTHER TILES USED FROM THE WINTER GAME JAM RESOURCES

{INSERTS_PLUGIN_CREDITS_DO_NOT_REMOVE}
"Pokémon Essentials" was created by:
Flameguru
Poccil (Peter O.)
Maruno

With contributions from:
Boushy<s>MiDas Mike
Brother1440<s>Near Fantastica
FL.<s>PinkMan
Genzai Kawakami<s>Popper
help-14<s>Rataime
IceGod64<s>SoundSpawn
Jacob O. Wobbrock<s>the__end
KitsuneKouta<s>Venom12
Lisa Anthony<s>Wachunga
Luka S.J.<s>
and everyone else who helped out

"RPG Maker XP" by:
Enterbrain

Pokémon is owned by:
The Pokémon Company
Nintendo
Affiliated with Game Freak

This is a non-profit fan-made game.
No copyright infringements intended.
Please support the official games!

Here's where I used the Graphics:
-I used trchar075 for the character King_Waluigi in the Championship Arenas and in the Developer House.
-I used one of the letters as the invitation to the championship at the start of the game.
-The Bronze Leaf was used as the award for completing the Bronze Cup.
-The Silver Leaf was used as the award for completing the Silver Cup.
-The Gold Leaf was used as the award for completing the Gold Cup.
-The Red Jam was used as a healing item known as "GAMEJAM," recovering max HP.

Last edited:

King_Waluigi

The King of Waaahh!
Pokemon Championship v2.0 is now available!

-Removed Spinda from Norman's team to avoid the really weird crash.
-Fixed some more tile issues.
-Removed the "LUCKYSHOES?!" as they are literally useless.

-The Kalos Tournament!!! Added a brand new tournament to compete in after completing the main game, along with a sneak peek of what you can look forward to in the future.
-Added Gen 6 Pokemon.
-Added Mega Evolutions.

I would also like to thank @Ekat, @Cadeorade5, and @ThatWelshOne_! Thank you all so much for all of the feedback!

iamherox3

Rookie
Hey! Just wanted to let you know that I updated the game to the 2.0 version because of the spinda bug, but all of my pokemons moves completely changed to moves that they should not have. Hopefully, no one else is experiencing this. Overall though, I really like the random team aspect of this game and have been enjoying it a lot!

Last edited:

King_Waluigi

The King of Waaahh!
Hey! Just wanted to let you know that I updated the game to the 2.0 version because of the spinda bug, but all of my pokemons moves completely changed to moves that they should not have. Hopefully, no one else is experiencing this. Overall though, I really like the random team aspect of this game and have been enjoying it a lot!
That may be because of updating to the Gen 8 Project, which may have messed with that. There is a Move Relearner at the Championship if you want to get a better moveset. Sorry about that! Hopefully that won't be too much of a setback! Glad you have been enjoying the game!

ThatWelshOne_

Champion
Alright, so I've just completed the Gold Cup and the post-game battles with the developers. I haven't gone to the new area you added, but I'll be sure to have a look at that at some point.
I have many thoughts about your game. I'll try to be as brief as I can. I'll borrow Ekat's format here, I hope she doesn't mind.

• The outdoor maps looked to be mostly Magiscarf tiles, which is fine. The starting town was nice, but I think there's too much open space in that lower area near the rival's house. One thing I noticed is that the trees are completely impassable. Usually, the top 1-2 tiles of trees should be passable with some amount of priority to create the illusion of depth by allowing the player to appear as if they're walking behind the tree. I found it odd that the mushrooms were impassable, but I can see an argument for doing it either way.
  • Cascade Bridge was pretty. I enjoyed the stroll through a bit of nature before the next area.
  • On the other hand, Hiarch City was too big and too empty. Two of the towers and one of the smaller houses were completely pointless. I think you'd have a choice here to either do something with these buildings or to remove them entirely. Either way, you could probably cut the size of this map in half. Also, the tree line is odd. I feel like you should have another row of trees in between every row that's currently there.
  • Championship Frontier had a similar issue. You could probably cut this map down as well or, at least, add something to fill up the space. Maybe a nice water feature that trainers like to gather around to calm their nerves when they're waiting for the next round in the tournament.
  • I'm not that fussy about indoor maps needing to match the artistic style of the outdoor maps, as long as the generation styles are roughly the same, which yours were. The Game Corner stuck out, though, since it used FRLG tiles. The rest of the interior maps were fine.

• I enjoyed the gameplay. The game's purpose was to be the ultimate trainer gauntlet.
  • I loved the random allocation of Pokémon at the start of the game. It made for some really interesting team compositions. Although, a few of my team members were quickly replaced once I got to the Game Corner. I'll show off my team at the end of this essay review.
  • Many of the opposing Pokémon had terrible movesets. These are allegedly the best trainers in the world yet their level 50 Mismagius has Growl and Astonish? Quite a few of the fights felt too easy because of this. I think you should define the movesets for every opposing Pokémon to combat this.
  • Related to this, the TMs in the Game Corner are complete trash. I think before you added the Gen 8 project, these were the standard Ice Beam, Thunderbolt and so on. In Gen 8, these were replaced by moves such as Snore and Hail. I think you should revisit this TM list to make it worth buying the TMs.
  • I get that we're in the midst of a pandemic, but why were the nurses and mart staff so far away from the counter? It looks odd to me. Also, in Hiarch City, a nice quality of life improvement would be to line up the nurse with the door so that the player can just run straight up to heal. Can nurses get straight to the healing instead of the player having to listen to that sound effect as the Pokéballs are laid out on the machine (that doesn't exist in your game)?
  • I'm glad you made Tate & Liza a double battle, but I was expecting the battle with Cilan, Cress and Chili to be a triple battle.
  • I really liked the mid-battle gimmick that Blaine had. It's a shame that other battles didn't have more than "Haha! My final Pokémon will sweep your whole team!". Try playing around with other effects. Maybe Rock-type leaders could set up Stealth Rocks (although mostly pointless for the last Pokémon), Flying-type leaders could set up a Tailwind, Psychic-type leaders could set up a Trick Room/Reflect + Light Screen.
  • Can you add a PC to the arena lobby?
ss3.png

• Something that was not clear to me was the why: why does the tournament exist? Why was I chosen to participate given that every other person in the tournament is a gym leader or member of an elite four? I think adding NPCs throughout your game to feed the player nuggets of backstory could be hugely beneficial. The few NPCs I found only said something like "Go away!" or "I have tickets to the tournament.". This feeds into the emptiness I mentioned in the aesthetic section. More NPCs can alleviate this issue.
  • One thing that should absolutely be explained is where the rival gets Dialga and Darkrai from in the final battle.
  • There were some spelling and grammar mistakes throughout. You can use Grammarly or MS Word to check for these issues if you copy/paste your text into one of these bits of software and back again.

• You left your project file in the download folder. You should remove this to stop anyone from creating an exploit.
  • I can't pick up the item near the lab in the starting town. I don't know why since I was able to pick it up in v1.3.
  • No looping audio in the starting town.
  • The NPC in the arena lobby who allows you to buy Kalos Pokémon gives the player a second Mega Ring (the player gets their first one with the first batch of 6 Pokémon).
  • The mart dude in the arena lobby can't be interacted with from below. Again, he's 1 tile too high up from the desk.
  • I think these are known issues with the Gen 8 project: sandstorm and hail do not deal damage to Pokémon, and Quick Claw is bugged. Check the resource post for how to fix these.
  • Norman has Flannery's sprite in battle. I only noticed this at the end, so maybe it was fine at the start.
  • Marlene has Wake's sprite at the start of the battle (fine by the end).
  • Wake has Fantina's sprite at the start of the battle. When you use mid-battle dialogue to get Wake to say his final Pokémon taunt line, the sprite initially appears as Fantina, then transforms into Wake as it should be. The sprite is correct at the end of the battle.
  • The same thing happens with Fantina appearing as Marlene.
  • Some front sprites are misaligned. At least Audino, Leafeon, Castform, Glalie, Durant, Stunfisk and Qwilfish are sunk in the floor. A handful I can't recall are too high.
  • No final Pokémon speech from any trainers in the Silver Cup.
  • The Hoenn champion BGM starts abruptly halfway through the track.
  • The Sinnoh champion, Unova champion and N BGMs are not looped.
This building is missing its shadow on the right side.
ss2.png

I can climb the wall on both sides of the PC + misaligned wall in the corner.
ss4.png

Karen has no dialogue here.
ss6.png

I felt dirty for using so many legendary Pokémon, but it was justified in the final rounds of the tournament. Rotom was mainly death fodder by the end, the poor thing.

ss7.png

Oh boy, this ended up being my longest review yet. Sorry about that!
Overall, I enjoyed your game. It was cool to battle all those familiar faces. I think with some polish, Pokémon Championship will be even better! I'll definitely be keeping an eye on where you take this game next. Well done!
Bye for now~

King_Waluigi

The King of Waaahh!
Alright, so I've just completed the Gold Cup and the post-game battles with the developers. I haven't gone to the new area you added, but I'll be sure to have a look at that at some point.
I have many thoughts about your game. I'll try to be as brief as I can. I'll borrow Ekat's format here, I hope she doesn't mind.

• The outdoor maps looked to be mostly Magiscarf tiles, which is fine. The starting town was nice, but I think there's too much open space in that lower area near the rival's house. One thing I noticed is that the trees are completely impassable. Usually, the top 1-2 tiles of trees should be passable with some amount of priority to create the illusion of depth by allowing the player to appear as if they're walking behind the tree. I found it odd that the mushrooms were impassable, but I can see an argument for doing it either way.
  • Cascade Bridge was pretty. I enjoyed the stroll through a bit of nature before the next area.
  • On the other hand, Hiarch City was too big and too empty. Two of the towers and one of the smaller houses were completely pointless. I think you'd have a choice here to either do something with these buildings or to remove them entirely. Either way, you could probably cut the size of this map in half. Also, the tree line is odd. I feel like you should have another row of trees in between every row that's currently there.
  • Championship Frontier had a similar issue. You could probably cut this map down as well or, at least, add something to fill up the space. Maybe a nice water feature that trainers like to gather around to calm their nerves when they're waiting for the next round in the tournament.
  • I'm not that fussy about indoor maps needing to match the artistic style of the outdoor maps, as long as the generation styles are roughly the same, which yours were. The Game Corner stuck out, though, since it used FRLG tiles. The rest of the interior maps were fine.

• I enjoyed the gameplay. The game's purpose was to be the ultimate trainer gauntlet.
  • I loved the random allocation of Pokémon at the start of the game. It made for some really interesting team compositions. Although, a few of my team members were quickly replaced once I got to the Game Corner. I'll show off my team at the end of this essay review.
  • Many of the opposing Pokémon had terrible movesets. These are allegedly the best trainers in the world yet their level 50 Mismagius has Growl and Astonish? Quite a few of the fights felt too easy because of this. I think you should define the movesets for every opposing Pokémon to combat this.
  • Related to this, the TMs in the Game Corner are complete trash. I think before you added the Gen 8 project, these were the standard Ice Beam, Thunderbolt and so on. In Gen 8, these were replaced by moves such as Snore and Hail. I think you should revisit this TM list to make it worth buying the TMs.
  • I get that we're in the midst of a pandemic, but why were the nurses and mart staff so far away from the counter? It looks odd to me. Also, in Hiarch City, a nice quality of life improvement would be to line up the nurse with the door so that the player can just run straight up to heal. Can nurses get straight to the healing instead of the player having to listen to that sound effect as the Pokéballs are laid out on the machine (that doesn't exist in your game)?
  • I'm glad you made Tate & Liza a double battle, but I was expecting the battle with Cilan, Cress and Chili to be a triple battle.
  • I really liked the mid-battle gimmick that Blaine had. It's a shame that other battles didn't have more than "Haha! My final Pokémon will sweep your whole team!". Try playing around with other effects. Maybe Rock-type leaders could set up Stealth Rocks (although mostly pointless for the last Pokémon), Flying-type leaders could set up a Tailwind, Psychic-type leaders could set up a Trick Room/Reflect + Light Screen.
  • Can you add a PC to the arena lobby?

• Something that was not clear to me was the why: why does the tournament exist? Why was I chosen to participate given that every other person in the tournament is a gym leader or member of an elite four? I think adding NPCs throughout your game to feed the player nuggets of backstory could be hugely beneficial. The few NPCs I found only said something like "Go away!" or "I have tickets to the tournament.". This feeds into the emptiness I mentioned in the aesthetic section. More NPCs can alleviate this issue.
  • One thing that should absolutely be explained is where the rival gets Dialga and Darkrai from in the final battle.
  • There were some spelling and grammar mistakes throughout. You can use Grammarly or MS Word to check for these issues if you copy/paste your text into one of these bits of software and back again.

• You left your project file in the download folder. You should remove this to stop anyone from creating an exploit.
  • I can't pick up the item near the lab in the starting town. I don't know why since I was able to pick it up in v1.3.
  • No looping audio in the starting town.
  • The NPC in the arena lobby who allows you to buy Kalos Pokémon gives the player a second Mega Ring (the player gets their first one with the first batch of 6 Pokémon).
  • The mart dude in the arena lobby can't be interacted with from below. Again, he's 1 tile too high up from the desk.
  • I think these are known issues with the Gen 8 project: sandstorm and hail do not deal damage to Pokémon, and Quick Claw is bugged. Check the resource post for how to fix these.
  • Norman has Flannery's sprite in battle. I only noticed this at the end, so maybe it was fine at the start.
  • Marlene has Wake's sprite at the start of the battle (fine by the end).
  • Wake has Fantina's sprite at the start of the battle. When you use mid-battle dialogue to get Wake to say his final Pokémon taunt line, the sprite initially appears as Fantina, then transforms into Wake as it should be. The sprite is correct at the end of the battle.
  • The same thing happens with Fantina appearing as Marlene.
  • Some front sprites are misaligned. At least Audino, Leafeon, Castform, Glalie, Durant, Stunfisk and Qwilfish are sunk in the floor. A handful I can't recall are too high.
  • No final Pokémon speech from any trainers in the Silver Cup.
  • The Hoenn champion BGM starts abruptly halfway through the track.
  • The Sinnoh champion, Unova champion and N BGMs are not looped.
This building is missing its shadow on the right side.
View attachment 3407

I can climb the wall on both sides of the PC + misaligned wall in the corner.
View attachment 3408

Karen has no dialogue here.
View attachment 3409

I felt dirty for using so many legendary Pokémon, but it was justified in the final rounds of the tournament. Rotom was mainly death fodder by the end, the poor thing.

View attachment 3406

Oh boy, this ended up being my longest review yet. Sorry about that!
Overall, I enjoyed your game. It was cool to battle all those familiar faces. I think with some polish, Pokémon Championship will be even better! I'll definitely be keeping an eye on where you take this game next. Well done!
Bye for now~
Thank you SO MUCH for that review! This is my first fangame ever and this feedback will make it a lot better! I am very happy to hear that all together you enjoyed the game! I do plan on polishing up on a lot of the maps and actually making empty areas... Well, not empty. I'll probably be redesigning the Game Corner anyway to make it a bit more compact. I completely forgot about having the Mega Ring available at the start of the game. (I put it there to make playtesting easier for me lol) About the movesets, well I plan on polishing those as well, but for this starting as just a Game Jam entry, I hadn't cared too much about that. I was really busy with life itself and didn't think it would impact the gameplay too much. As for all the bugs, I'll be fixing these in the update, v2.1! The trainer battles themselves will probably not be AS important for me to fix, that is besides the sprite problems and the moveset problems. I'll work on fixing these immediately! Thank you again, and have a great day!

King_Waluigi

The King of Waaahh!
I also plan on adding more story/plot and whatnot for sure! Adding it into the main game itself and also, for those who have already beat it, an area to read into the "missed" story.

King_Waluigi

The King of Waaahh!
Pokemon Championship v2.1 now available!

-Polished up on most of the maps so that they look cleaner and just better.
-Polished up on some movesets.
-Polished up and explained the main game's plot.
-Looped some of the tracks but not all of them. (Some of the tracks just sounded really bad looped)
-Added Mid-Battle Dialogue to the Silver Cup.
-Fixed lots of bugs.
-Made the Cilan, Chili, and Cress battle a triple battle.

I really hope you enjoy this new update! To avoid the game breaking, I recommend saving in your house before downloading this update, which is one of the maps that was not edited at all. You can look forward to more updates in the near future!

King_Waluigi

The King of Waaahh!
Pokemon Championship v2.2 is now available!

-Fixed the fact that the shopkeeper had accidentally been deleted upon updating and was replaced by the Rotom Mega Stone Giver.
-Fixed the Rotom Mega Stone Giver to actually work at the Vending Machine.

-Added a special, super-secret shop! Hints to find it down below. I honestly just thought it would be funny to add this.

Talk to the shopkeeper while holding down on a certain movement key wink wink

Hi there! I finished Championship a while ago but I've been waiting to give my thoughts on the game until I uploaded a review video on this game, which can be found here. Also I played this game on version 1.3, so I can't comment on any of the newer changes.

• I really enjoyed the ost to this game. The main battle theme was super catchy and I loved how each trainer in the silver cup got their own theme.
  • The postgame was a pleasant surprise to me. I thought the custom legendries were really cool and it's nice to see a postgame in a jam game.
  • I thought the gameplay loop was pretty repetitive and there wasn't much to switch it up. I also wish that there was an opportunity to save after each trainer, so you don't have to go through all 8 leaders of a region in one sitting.
  • I found the maps to be pretty empty and boxy. I know it's not really the focus here, but I wish the maps were a bit more interesting.
1617840239209.png

King_Waluigi

The King of Waaahh!
Hi there! I finished Championship a while ago but I've been waiting to give my thoughts on the game until I uploaded a review video on this game, which can be found here. Also I played this game on version 1.3, so I can't comment on any of the newer changes.

• I really enjoyed the ost to this game. The main battle theme was super catchy and I loved how each trainer in the silver cup got their own theme.
  • The postgame was a pleasant surprise to me. I thought the custom legendries were really cool and it's nice to see a postgame in a jam game.
  • I thought the gameplay loop was pretty repetitive and there wasn't much to switch it up. I also wish that there was an opportunity to save after each trainer, so you don't have to go through all 8 leaders of a region in one sitting.
  • I found the maps to be pretty empty and boxy. I know it's not really the focus here, but I wish the maps were a bit more interesting.
In the newest version, these large bugs have been fixed! I also fixed a LOT of problems, just by adding some more NPCs and making the maps less boxy lol. Altogether, I'm glad you enjoyed the game, and you can definitely look forward to many updates in the future, as I plan on adding all of the different regions for tournaments and other tournaments as well!

-I 100% agree with the things you said in your review. I fixed all of these crashes and did an extensive test to make sure there weren't any other game-breaking bugs at the time.
-The game itself is much more polished now, and I would recommend updating for sure! I added the ability to mega evolve pokemon and challenge the brand new Kalos Tournament!
-I have heard that I should offer saving after every battle, and while I do agree, I just feel like it takes away some of the challenges, like how the Battle Frontier was!
-I actually polished up on the story, a lot, and added an NPC who will quickly explain the story to you in the Lobby if you have already beaten the game. This explains why Rim has those two legendaries.
-I know Red does not canonically have Arceus and Keldeo, but I honestly just felt like giving them to him lol.

Aryesh

¯\_(ツ)_/– •Peter
There are some pokemon which I cannot use, as when pokemon tried to make move, it gives an exceptional error luckily it don't crash the game, but yeah here are the pokemons
Oshawott, aurorus, Avalugg, caterpie and smeargle. This is what I found, there can be more.

King_Waluigi

The King of Waaahh!
There are some pokemon which I cannot use, as when pokemon tried to make move, it gives an exceptional error luckily it don't crash the game, but yeah here are the pokemons
Oshawott, aurorus, Avalugg, caterpie and smeargle. This is what I found, there can be more.
Alright, I'll look into this. Thank you for telling me!

King_Waluigi

The King of Waaahh!
Pokemon Championship IS still updating, but it may be a while until any updates are released (with school and whatnot). You can expect to see the updates maybe mid/late May? Idk, that's around when my school ends lol!

King_Waluigi

The King of Waaahh!
Pokemon Championship v3.0 is now available!

Make sure to save in the Player Character's House before downloading this to avoid Softlocking.
-The Alola Championship is now available!
-The Villains Championship is now available!
-All Gen 7 Pokemon are now available!
-All Gen 8 Pokemon are now available!
-A sprite resizer has been implemented to make the game seem even MORE like EBS!
-Dynite is now used to Mega Evolve Pokemon capable of G-Maxing!
-Three new Battle Backgrounds replaced the old championship battleback for day, evening, and night!

King_Waluigi

The King of Waaahh!
A pole has been released to see what you guys want in Pokemon Championship v4.0!
You are able to choose three things!
Please continue providing feedback everyone, and have a great day!

Last edited:

King_Waluigi

The King of Waaahh!
drapion is bugged and comes out as a weird glitch
Will you provide more info, please? Where did you battle the drapion? Or was it your drapion? What version of the game are you playing? Can you attach a screenshot of what it looks like? Thank you!

Munit

Novice
Will you provide more info, please? Where did you battle the drapion? Or was it your drapion? What version of the game are you playing? Can you attach a screenshot of what it looks like? Thank you!
I already beat him :( newest version and it was the first battle with rival... now im confused on which one it was

King_Waluigi

The King of Waaahh!
Alright... Here it is everyone!
Pokemon Championship v4.0 is now available!

-Added the Galar Tournament
-Added the Protagonist Tournament
-Added the Rival Tournament
-Added Random Battles

This is the last update for Pokemon Championship. Thank you all so much for your feedback!
Please continue to provide feedback so I can make the game as polished as possible.
(Actually, there will be one more "update." It'll be a new game mode, and it'll be out... eventually)

Back