• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Relic Castle Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's once again January 20, the anniversary of the Relic Castle community! We're now a whopping 6 years old, and that's worth celebrating! What's more though, we're also just about to hit 5000 members on this very forum!

Thank you to each and every one of you for being and having been part of the community, helping us grow and interacting with fellow community members by helping them, sharing resources, playing their games, and participating in all our events. You make Relic Castle the fantastic place it is, and this has made Relic Castle the #1 stop for anything related to Pokémon fangames. But we're more than just that - we're truly a family of loving, caring, passionate people!

While we don't have anything planned for our anniversary, we do have more exciting events coming up. Stay tuned!

luxdiablo

Berserk Inferno
Happy birthday Relic Castle! Thank you to everyone being such an awesome community for the time that I've been here. I'm really thankful for all the wonderful friends that I've made, and I'm very proud of the growth I've made as a person in my time with Relic Castle. Here's to another year of amazing work, great conversations, and everything else that Relic Castle has to offer. Thank you all again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back