• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Following Pokemon EX

Resource Following Pokemon EX 2.2.3

wrigty12

Tester-Coder Hybrid
This link is down.
Could someone reupload it please? 🙏
NoNoNever decided to delete all their plugins, so you likely won't see an updated link from them. Someone who had previously downloaded it would have to provide it to you, but it obviously won't be supported anymore by NoNoNever

Quosm

Rookie
It's sad to hear.
I'll try to join a Discord and ask around then. Thank you

Spectral

Casual Coding Clutz
It's sad to hear.
Here is a backup of a working v21.1 port. It's functional without crashing but there are a few bugs like Pokemon rubberbanding on map change. I can't tell what's causing that issue. I went through deleting various parts of the script trying to troubleshoot but the bug was always present no matter what. So I dunno. Anyone is welcome to take a crack at it. Don't forget to download the actual follower OWs here.

NoNoNever

Dev from Pokémon Illusion, Pokémon Arcadia
It's sad to hear.
NoNoNever decided to delete all their plugins, so you likely won't see an updated link from them. Someone who had previously downloaded it would have to provide it to you, but it obviously won't be supported anymore by NoNoNever
I need a little time to relax, I'll be back, don't worry, it can be this weekend, in 2 weeks, in 2 months I don't know, we'll see, I need to take care of my soul a little and I've put some of the stress aside by deleting my plugins and ports, I have a back up of everything

Spectral

Casual Coding Clutz
Since NoNoNever is going on break I hope they don't mind if I post the most current v21.1 port, with a fix from the Discord that seems to solve the stuttering on map change issue! Just make sure that connecting maps are set to "Outdoor=true" in the map metadata. If one or both maps are not set to outdoor the stuttering issue is still present. Please credit NoNoNever in your game as well as the original authors if you use this resource!

Andrronicus

Rookie
This might be out of left field, but would anyone have ideas on how you might make it so you control the follower pokemon while your trainer follows you, and make that toggleable?

Quosm

Rookie
Since NoNoNever is going on break I hope they don't mind if I post the most current v21.1 port, with a fix from the Discord that seems to solve the stuttering on map change issue! Just make sure that connecting maps are set to "Outdoor=true" in the map metadata. If one or both maps are not set to outdoor the stuttering issue is still present. Please credit NoNoNever in your game as well as the original authors if you use this resource!
Thank you so much! I'll give it a try

I need a little time to relax, I'll be back, don't worry, it can be this weekend, in 2 weeks, in 2 months I don't know, we'll see, I need to take care of my soul a little and I've put some of the stress aside by deleting my plugins and ports, I have a back up of everything
Please don't stress it. Health is the most important :)

Back