• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Released Pokémon: Parallel

This project has a release available. The full version is still a work in progress.
Project Status
Work in Progress
Project Version
splash.png

Pokémon Parallel is my first fan game project made in Pokémon essentials V18, i spent many weeks planning everything i could, and here it is.

Plot: Team Pylon is an evil organization that strives for world domination whom, after finding old inscriptions about the Regis and translating them, realized that the ancient titan Regigigas was stronger than many thought, so, they divided their team into 5 divisions: Rock, Steel, Ice, Dragon, and Electric, they are on places all around the Mathos region searching for precise locations in an attempt to awaken the titan and bring to light Regigigas' true power.

This project includes many features:
-New regional variants
-New moves
-New abilities

Planned features:
-Scrapped pokémon like Gorochu and Animon
-Pokémon from other media like: Black fog from the Pokémon adventures manga
-New mega evolutions

3.png
1.png

2.png
unknown (1).png
unknown.png
3.png

4.png
5.png

Credits:
Regional variant sprites: Trintler, Asher, Dad, Alexandre~ and Phoenix
Artwork: Phoenix
Random scripts: razordrakegorz
maps: ImagiNATIVE
Some maps: Ayrei, Maurili
Regieleki/Regidrago overworld sprites: SageDeoxys
Music: All music used is from stock essentials, pokémon games and the Rhythm heaven series
Music remixes:
some gen 6-8 sprites come from the smogon sprite project
Wonder Trade Script by Black Eternity
EV/IV screen from Thundaga
Snow tileset: Fanking Omega, Magiscarf and Dawn Bronze
Mega evolution scene: bo4p5687
Pokemon Essentials by Maruno, Poccil and Flameguru
Gen 6, gen 4 style sprites: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=314422
Gen 7-8, gen 4 style sprites: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=368703
Gen 8 project https://eeveeexpo.com/resources/493/

Discord:
Download:

Last edited:

Swordkun

Trainer
Good looking game so far. Some criticisms i have are the dialogue being flawed in some places. There are sentences with no capitalizations at the beginning. Like when your rival says "hey (insert name here) could you send this package to the professor?" The "hey" is the start of the sentence is not capitalized.

Also some coding errors. Escape rope does not work inside caves when it should.

I wish there were more custom sprites. Santana is just Brock.

You are also set off on your journey for no real reason. No real character development or fleshing out of the professor.

Also the "area" section of the pokedex says "area unknown" for every pokemon so it's unfinished.

Other than that it looks good so far.

Back