• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
BerryPots for Essentials v21

Resource BerryPots for Essentials v21 1.2

MQuetzal

Rookie
Hello. Awesome resource!

I've tried this one with a clean version of essentials 21 and noticed a few problems.

I started a new game, gave one copy of every item to the player using debug mode (even pokemons and pokedex. Just in case) and tried to use the berry pot.

The item opens the interface and I can move throw it but here comes the problems.

• If I try to use fertilize or plant a berry, the game collapses.
  • If I try to change the watering can, I can select all of them, but the menu still goes down if I press down, causing some errors in the console, but not closing the game.

Here are some pics of those errors.

Again, awesome resource! I used it a few years ago with essentials 18 and was completely incredible. Thanks for your work and effort!

Attachments

• Captura.PNG
    Captura.PNG
    47.5 KB · Views: 97
  • Captura2.PNG
    Captura2.PNG
    118 KB · Views: 85

SuperSpyroDragon64

Cooltrainer
If I edited Pokemon Essentials's berry code to make Berry Phases last 20 seconds instead of 3600 would this be reflected in the Berry Pot code?

Caruban

Cooltrainer
Hello. Awesome resource!

I've tried this one with a clean version of essentials 21 and noticed a few problems.

I started a new game, gave one copy of every item to the player using debug mode (even pokemons and pokedex. Just in case) and tried to use the berry pot.

The item opens the interface and I can move throw it but here comes the problems.

• If I try to use fertilize or plant a berry, the game collapses.
  • If I try to change the watering can, I can select all of them, but the menu still goes down if I press down, causing some errors in the console, but not closing the game.

Here are some pics of those errors.

Again, awesome resource! I used it a few years ago with essentials 18 and was completely incredible. Thanks for your work and effort!
I just reuploaded the plugin to fix the first error.
For the second error, I think It just couldn't find the watering can icon in the Graphics/Items/ directory.

If I edited Pokemon Essentials's berry code to make Berry Phases last 20 seconds instead of 3600 would this be reflected in the Berry Pot code?
Yup, I mean berry pot plugin is just a copy-paste of the berry plant script.

Rila59

Rookie
Hey, would there be a script call to make the berries in the pots bloom instantly? Thank you :D

ClessioTV

Cooltrainer
If you still see this in your console when displaying the item from your inventory:​
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile

Here is the image to replace in your Graphics/Items folder:​
>>>
BERRYPOTS.png
<<<​

Pyris_Silver

Rookie
Hey, I'm having an issue with giving the player the berry pot item. I can add it through my debug menu. But if I try to use pbReceivePots or pbReceivePots(2) it won't add it to the bag. It doesn't crash, but it's not being added to the bag. Anyone know why this is happening?

LinKazamine

Champion
Hey, I'm having an issue with giving the player the berry pot item. I can add it through my debug menu. But if I try to use pbReceivePots or pbReceivePots(2) it won't add it to the bag. It doesn't crash, but it's not being added to the bag. Anyone know why this is happening?
Those are the pots that you give with pbReceivePots:
1708801371467.png

You give the berry pot item as any other item in the game.

Back