• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
BerryPots for Essentials v21

Resource BerryPots for Essentials v21 1.2

WolfPP

Discord wolfppontes
I really love HGSS and see this resource is amazing! Thank you so much to make it.
Hope you bring back more resources from HGSS in future, like Pokeathlon...

Ignitus

Charizard X trainer
Now Kanto can allow to farm berries which is good problem is who and where will the location be to be given this item? Can't be Erika or who

Caruban

Cooltrainer
Now Kanto can allow to farm berries which is good problem is who and where will the location be to be given this item? Can't be Erika or who
It can be the flower shop clerk, your mom, or anybody with a gardening interest is fine.

Richard PT

Cooltrainer
First of all, thx for updating this plugin/script. The plugin works fine, but I think that i've found some little issues.

1- It is supposed to fertilize the soil for apricorns? If yes, the game will always force you to plant berries only.
2- When i go to fertilize the soil in the berry pots, it will open your bag, so you can choose what kind of fertilize to use, the first option is not refreshed properly, the item is unlegible, see the atached picture. But if you scroll up and down, it fixes itself. Its a little bug, i think.
test.png

3- If i call this in an event: pbReceivePots or pbReceivePots (1), it will crash the game with an error, see the atached picture. But if i call it this way: pbReceivePots (6), it will work fine.
test 2.png

Caruban

Cooltrainer
First of all, thx for updating this plugin/script. The plugin works fine, but I think that i've found some little issues.

1- It is supposed to fertilize the soil for apricorns? If yes, the game will always force you to plant berries only.
2- When i go to fertilize the soil in the berry pots, it will open your bag, so you can choose what kind of fertilize to use, the first option is not refreshed properly, the item is unlegible, see the atached picture. But if you scroll up and down, it fixes itself. Its a little bug, i think.
View attachment 12287
3- If i call this in an event: pbReceivePots or pbReceivePots (1), it will crash the game with an error, see the atached picture. But if i call it this way: pbReceivePots (6), it will work fine.
View attachment 12286
I just updated the script.
1. it can fertilize the berry and also the apricorn, but the yesterday version only asked to plant a berry. fixed in the updated script
2. I don't know about this bug. Please check your bag script because when I try using the same bag script it doesn't happen
1662012160959.png

3. already fixed in the updated script.

Kazooie

Rookie
For some reason, after installing it, when I try the Plant Berry option (with berries in inventory), it's... Instead wanting to plant Apricorns. The Apricorn is planted just fine, but I'm unable to plant a berry, it just says "You don't have any Apricorns." if I don't have any, or bringing up the menu to plant an Apricorn.

RodMagalhaes

Novice
After the apricorn update, when I try to plant apricorns, it works correctly, but when I try to plant a berry, it brings the apricorns menu, not allowing to plant berries, just apricorns.

I found that after using a fertilizer, the Plant Berry and Plant Apricorn functions both work correctly.

Alanshor

Novice
Thanks for sharing and updating your Plugin. I have a problem. First: i cant plant Apricorn without use a fertilizer. And if i use the fertilizer and say "No" to plant a Berry(i can only Plant Apricons), and i click again on this Pot with the fertilizer, i only can Berrys.
Second: Planting a Apricons give me a Error and the Game closed itself.

Attachments

• Bild_2022-10-10_192358.png
    Bild_2022-10-10_192358.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 101

Caruban

Cooltrainer
Thanks for sharing and updating your Plugin. I have a problem. First: i cant plant Apricorn without use a fertilizer. And if i use the fertilizer and say "No" to plant a Berry(i can only Plant Apricons), and i click again on this Pot with the fertilizer, i only can Berrys.
Second: Planting a Apricons give me a Error and the Game closed itself.
I already fixed this bug.
Download the latest version of this script and recompile the game by pressing CTRL while booting up the game.

Alanshor

Novice
I already fixed this bug.
Download the latest version of this script and recompile the game by pressing CTRL while booting up the game.
I downloaded the last version and used pressing CTRL while booting up, but thats doesnt help. The Bug still exists

MarcStuts08

Novice
When I install everything the Berry Pots show up in my bag, but the option to use them is not there.

In Debug mode I have "Toss, Debug, and Cancel" as options, while in the actual game I have "Cancel" as my options.

I have 5 Oran Berries in my bag and the Squirtbottle too.

Back