• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Completed Pokemon: Eternal Order

This project is complete. Any future revisions will be bug fixes or small updates.
Project Status
Completed
Project Version
wl2CPdD.png

The Story
You are a 15-year-old from the Nores City of the Celia region. You are currently living at your best friend's house, but, now that you have got your first Pokemon, you will embark on your very own journey to become a Pokemon Champion. There are two evil organizations in this region, one of which you are more familiar with than you'd like to admit.

Features
  • You can choose from a large variety of wild Pokemon to catch from Gen 1 to Gen 7.
  • New bosses have been made, called "Expert Breeders", who specialize in one certain Egg Group of Pokemon.
  • Help out the public and complete Ranger Quests.
  • New items have been introduced that change the nature of your Pokemon.
  • The "Frozen" status has been changed to the "Frostbitten" status, which is the special version of the "Burned" status.
  • A lot of RNG-based elements have either been changed or removed completely.
  • Rematch gym trainers any time you want before facing the leader of a certain gym.
  • A new item has been introduced which makes breeding Pokemon much, much faster.
  • Recolored shiny forms.
  • Many Pokemon have been buffed through new stats, new abilities or new fanmade evolutions.
  • And much more!

Screenshots
X5RpUdG.png
wgUGUhk.png

IFb4swG.png
NfEGxeC.png

[2022-08-12] 03_57_00.549.png
AOF43Eh.png

GlYQXMR.png
D3jktb0.png

[2022-08-12] 04_02_09.639.png
kWtAA2z.png

5ETINRO.png
[2022-08-12] 04_31_57.754.png

RY0bXOy.png
[2022-08-12] 04_00_57.225.png

[2022-08-12] 03_58_30.689.png
[2022-08-12] 03_58_26.817.png
1z4Ipnq.png
RbBAp4V.png

S0IbcMW.png
[2022-08-12] 03_50_10.270.png
[2022-08-12] 04_02_43.405.png
[2022-08-12] 03_54_43.640.png

Difficulty
I'd say the difficulty is above average. You can't use items like Potions and Revives during battles (neither can the NPCs), the battle mode is locked to set in important battles like the ones with gym leaders or rivals, and boss battles from mid to late game have EV-trained Pokemon. Regardless, if you're an experienced Pokemon player, the game should honestly not be that hard. It's definitely no Radical Red, that's for sure.

Download & other links
Download Full Version
Mediafire Link

Discord Server
https://discord.gg/vc7ThUKk8H

Additional Information
Mediafire Link - Includes extra info regarding the changes made to the Pokemon and their learnsets, wild Pokemon locations, TM locations, credits etc.

Vanilla typings and type matchups
Mediafire Link - If you dislike the changes I did to some of the Pokemon's typings or the changes I made to the type chart, use this to play using the vanilla typings and type matchups.

Known & fixed bugs
  • There is an audio issue which may occur and cause the game to crash when entering the following maps: Fenlan Wood, Gourien Forest & Desert Ruins. To avoid this, after entering these maps, save the game, close it and then start it up again. This should prevent any potential crashes.
  • This audio issue can also occur if you repeatedly enter and exit a map from the same transfering spot multiple times.
  • Minor, but, if you use the G key when naming your character or a Pokémon, it will activate the speedup mode. Simply press G again to go back to normal mode.

Credits
Gen 6 & 7 Sprites - Mej71
Gen 6 PBS Files - Deo
Sand Footprints Script - KleinStudio
Advanced Capsule - zerokid
Sunflora's evolution design - Haychel
Spinda's evolution design - pokeluka
Surge Abilites - Rot8er_ConeX
Psychic Terrain - rigbycwts
Fairy Tale Girl sprite - Kyle-Dove
HM Items - Marin
Defining Pokemon EV's - DoesntKnowHowToPlay

Additional help for scripting - Maruno, WolfPP, Vendily, mybusiness, bagtu (all from PokeCommunity) and Thundaga (from Youtube)

"Pokémon Essentials" was created by:
Flameguru
Poccil (Peter O.)
Maruno

With contributions from:
Luka S.J.
Boushy
MiDas Mike
Brother1440
Near Fantastica
FL.
PinkMan
Genzai Kawakami
Popper
help-14
Rataime
IceGod64
SoundSpawn
Jacob O. Wobbrock
the__end
KitsuneKouta
Venom12
Lisa Anthony
Wachunga
and everyone else who helped out

Huge thanks go to everyone listed above who gave me a hand when I needed help.

Feel free to comment on anything you'd like about the game.

Thanks a lot for checking my game out. I hope you enjoyed it.

Last edited:

Ickle

Trainer
Hey is it normal that every time I try to catch a rockruff on the first route it crashes the game?

Roseislandy

Rookie
I'm playing this right now up to the second gym leader. So far I am very intrigued with the story and impressed with the roster of pokemon available to you at such an early stage of the game. I can also appreciate adjusted shiny rates lol.

Come on kill me

Rookie
Hey uhm is it just me or this Pokemon game is quite hard?🤔
Bruh there is this serperion who has this cheat ability maybe you already know it but I'm just saying cause it's giving me a hard time and I'm always cracking my brains for every Gym leader a little problem is there is why is there no accuracy and evassiveness skill Its like the battle is just the fastest Pokemon wins but anywwy everything is BEAUTIFUL and the story is interesting

CorruptedJ23

Rookie
Question how do i find the thing to give me access to the Asked Questions in the discord also where can i go to evolve sliggoo i had to ask here because I can't in discord plz respond asap thank you also hae a great morning afternoon day or night.

NVM Had To use rain dance to evolve it.

Last edited:

Seenit45

Novice
I updated the game to the latest current version of Pokemon Essentials. This should fix most if not all of the major problems the game had. I also added some new things to the gameplay.

GregGod

Rookie
Love the game so far. Very well done.
QUESTION: is there a walk-through or site to see list and areas for fakemon or evolution changes?

Xavier Ren

Novice
Great game and its quite hard. Im enjoying it. May i ask how do i obtain Greninja Ash in this game ?

MarkStas

Novice
Can i have Lycanroc-Dusk on this game? Can i find a Rockruff with Own Tempo at the first route?

DemonicWolf

Novice
Forever stuck on the ghost gym. There is a bug in which mismagius uses shadow ball and it bugs which allows it to keep hitting my mon without a turn switch and then again with jellicent using scald. I lose my two best team members to bug related issues

Shiny_Tyrantrum_1990

Rookie
Is there anywhere that gives a list of what EVs each pokémon gives after they're beaten, I'm stuck training my pokémon between three different places right now and each of the pokémon are battle only give one EV yield if anyone could supply me with a link or anything to the different areas for EV training I'd be much obliged.

Shiny_Tyrantrum_1990

Rookie
Is there anywhere that gives a list of what EVs each pokémon gives after they're beaten, I'm stuck training my pokémon between three different places right now and each of the pokémon I battle only give one EV yield if anyone could supply me with a link or anything to the different areas for EV training I'd be much obliged.

Last edited:
Back