• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
PartyPlus

Resource PartyPlus 4.0.3

PDM20

Coder of Chaos!
PokeMiner20 submitted a new resource:

PartyPlus - A Changeable limit to the Player's Party

Ever thought that it'd be cool to play a game that allows you to travel with more than 6 Pokemon? Now you can, with this script! Party Plus is a Plug and play script I made that can now increases AND Decrease the Pokemon Party Limit to 22 new party limits. Just install this script above Main in the Script Editor and download the additional Graphic Pack to make this work! drag and drop the Graphics folder of the Appropriate Version into the root of your game.

Pastebin Links...

Read more about this resource...

Leondrea

Trainer
Awesome! Could you please show in a picture or video of how the team party would look like?
Thanks for this resource!

PDM20

Coder of Chaos!

PDM20

Coder of Chaos!

PorousMist

Novice
I get this error everytime I try to use the script:

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 182

BigOOF

Novice
I've added a script section right above main and copied the "Party Plus v4.0.1.rb" document into it, but it doesn't seem to be working for me. I haven't done anything with events yet, just wanted to see how the new party screen looked like. I've copied the graphics folder into the "Pokemon Essentials V19.1" folder and replaced all existing files. Did i forget something or did i do something wrong?
1634117374622.png

1634117413466.png

PDM20

Coder of Chaos!
I've added a script section right above main and copied the "Party Plus v4.0.1.rb" document into it, but it doesn't seem to be working for me. I haven't done anything with events yet, just wanted to see how the new party screen looked like. I've copied the graphics folder into the "Pokemon Essentials V19.1" folder and replaced all existing files. Did i forget something or did i do something wrong?
View attachment 7123

View attachment 7124
start a new save

PDM20

Coder of Chaos!

BigOOF

Novice
I've used the ppSetLimit(4,4) command to get from 2 (also done with this command before) to 4 slots, but in trainer battles only 2 pokeballs appear. Any solution? I can hold 4 pokemon though

Last edited:

PDM20

Coder of Chaos!

King_MB

Rookie
It seems, that your Script doesn't work correct with the Gen8Project...
What I've tried so far, while both scripts are installed, is accessing the Pokémon Box from the party menu, via "Pokémon Box Link". This is a feature added in the "Gen 8 Project" and can be accessed by pressing the B key if you have the "Pokémon Link Box" item. Unfortunately that didn't work, so I uninstalled your script first. Hope this conflict will be fixed in a future version.
On a different note, why are certain party sizes not available? It would have been enough for me to have 7 instead of 6 Pokémon in the team, but the 7 is supposedly not supposed to work. Or am I just misunderstanding something?

Back