• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
PartyPlus

Resource PartyPlus 4.0.3

PDM20

Coder of Chaos!
It seems, that your Script doesn't work correct with the Gen8Project...
What I've tried so far, while both scripts are installed, is accessing the Pokémon Box from the party menu, via "Pokémon Box Link". This is a feature added in the "Gen 8 Project" and can be accessed by pressing the B key if you have the "Pokémon Link Box" item. Unfortunately that didn't work, so I uninstalled your script first. Hope this conflict will be fixed in a future version.
On a different note, why are certain party sizes not available? It would have been enough for me to have 7 instead of 6 Pokémon in the team, but the 7 is supposedly not supposed to work. Or am I just misunderstanding something?
I never looked into the Gen 8 Project's Box link. Simply wasn't a big priority. as for a 7 party limit, I chose not to include it because of how the UI would look. I've uploaded patch 4.0.3 with something that I hope fixes the box link problem.

King_MB

Rookie
thx for the quick reply, but now I got this error massage, when I try to enter the Pokémon Box Link...

Attachments

• Error PartyPlus.jpg
    Error PartyPlus.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 115

PDM20

Coder of Chaos!
thx for the quick reply, but now I got this error massage, when I try to enter the Pokémon Box Link...
What is your current party limit set to? Have you actually changed the Party Limit? if not, run ppSetLimit(0) (This will not cause you to have a Party of 0 POkemon it just sets it to the default value of 6)

King_MB

Rookie
What is your current party limit set to? Have you actually changed the Party Limit? if not, run ppSetLimit(0) (This will not cause you to have a Party of 0 POkemon it just sets it to the default value of 6)
OK, now there is no Problem, with the standard-setting. (I had no settings before)
Now I have another Problem, and I don't know where the Problem is. I have made the setting: ppSetLimit(8) to make a Party of max 8 Pokémon. But whenever I go now in the summary-Screen then then comes the error (see Screenshot). If I set a Limit of 6 or less there is no Problem.

EDIT: I've found the Problem, I had the "BW Party Screen" installed, and that was causing the problem... while your Scirpt is good, I don't think, I will use it for more than 8 Pokémon in the Party, instead, I think I will using it to allow a starting trainer only 2 Pokémon an with every second Gym, he will allowed 1 more Pokémon in the Party.

Attachments

• Error PartyPlus2.jpg
    Error PartyPlus2.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:

Thunder

Novice
After spending hours debugging my project that I'm messing around with, I found an issue with your plugin. version 4.0.3

Under class Pokemon

Ruby:
Expand Collapse Copy
alias _PPB_initialize initialize
  def initialize(species, level, owner = $Trainer, withMoves = true, recheck_form = true)
    _PPB_initialize(species, level, owner = $Trainer, withMoves = true, recheck_form = true)
    @benched = nil
end
should be
Ruby:
Expand Collapse Copy
  def initialize(species, level, owner = $Trainer, withMoves = true, recheck_form = true)
    _PPB_initialize(species, level, owner, withMoves, recheck_form)
    @benched = nil
end
If you don't do this, owner, withMoves, and recheck_form remain static and that breaks things.

PDM20

Coder of Chaos!
After spending hours debugging my project that I'm messing around with, I found an issue with your plugin. version 4.0.3

Under class Pokemon

Ruby:
Expand Collapse Copy
    _PPB_initialize(species, level, owner = $Trainer, withMoves = true, recheck_form = true)
    @benched = nil
end
should be
Ruby:
Expand Collapse Copy
    _PPB_initialize(species, level, owner, withMoves, recheck_form)
    @benched = nil
end
If you don't do this, owner, withMoves, and recheck_form remain static and that breaks things.
Thanks for the report. I'll update version 4.0.3 with this fix.

MaouAlter

Novice
Any chances for a 20.1 update?
I love this script, but 20.1 is getting a lot of cool new scripts too...

PDM20

Coder of Chaos!
Any chances for a 20.1 update?
I love this script, but 20.1 is getting a lot of cool new scripts too...
Eventually. When you see me drop something called the "Toy Box" It'll be out. Don't get your hopes up though, Life has given me less time to code anything

Back