• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Completed Pokémon Angels V6(updated)

This project is complete. Any future revisions will be bug fixes or small updates.
Project Status
Completed
Project Version
20200817_181036.jpg.e255bb76076e9b4c8ad9d409122bf9e3.jpg

Play on android:
Discord:https://discord.gg/C4Dyz42
#==========Introduction=========#
Get ready to jump for a new pokemon adventure in BANREL. Collect 8 gym badges and challenge the pokemon league. Meet different trainers.....catch lots of pokemons. But be aware of the evil team Trident.....make up your way to legendary Angelien. Visit different cities. Challenge your rivals. Help many peoples, and defeat the evil trident army. Make your self the very best like no one ever was. Solve various puzzles and make your way to your dreams.

• expensive region, 'Banrel'
  • 8 Gyms, Elite Four + Champion
  • A custom dex of Pokemon from Earlier generations+Exclusive Banrelian Pokemons!
  • An intriguing, climactic story with new, original characters
  • New custom regional forms/variants including: Dark/Fire Arcanine, Psychic/Water Swanna and more
  • Quests (Including optional side-quests)
  • The ability to see ALL encounters in that area from your menu
  • Purely GBA-Themed, with Gen 3 Styled textures,music and many new, custom remixes
  • The Battle Tower! (Our version of the Battle Frontier)
  • Download: https://sweeto.itch.io/pokemon-angelsdemon
  • MORE FEATURES + SCREENSHOTS
  • Mystery Gifts!
  • MANY Easter eggs
  • Evil team- Team Trident
  • Professor- Professor Avinia
  • Champion- Hector
  • No Z-Moves or Gigantamax
  • Many side, optional areas where you can complete quests, find rare items and Pokémon, etc

New Legendaries and New pokemons and a brand new adventure!! Try it now
update.
For further information visit our wikia page: View wikia page

20200817_181625.jpg.509ef45b6bba6897482d446fcddaf557.jpg

EhGNN8.png

CMwhoO.png

Credits:
Pkmn Angels
MADE BY Sweeto,Pokebu.

Elite Battle System.
by Luka S.J.

Scripting Utilities
by Luka S.J.

Better Fast-forward Mode
by Marin.

"Pokémon Essentials" was created by:
Flameguru
Poccil (Peter O.)
Maruno

"RPG Maker XP" by:
Enterbrain

All Pokemon are created by Game freak and Sc(sweeto)

Special thanks to Pixlr online editor
Ayantik Chakraborty( naming few characters)

And all others who helped
Ultimate Title Screens:
- Luka S.J.

Follow Pokemon:
- mej71

- Thundaga for the amazing tutorials to help create this

- My incredible friend Saptarsi for testing everything, making custom sprites and most of all putting up with me.

- Most importantly Gamefreak for making one of the best game series ever, they also own all of this so.

Last edited:

Pokebu

Trainer
Ok thanks. I will try that. And to continue my old save file, I will just need the Game.rxdata file so I will just copy that and paste it in the updated V5.2 folder. After that the older folder isn't needed anymore. That's why I wanted to delete it.
Oh ok, no problem, I hope the method will help

Shadowphil

Novice
This Pokemon game looks quite cool! And I love seeing Fangames with new fakemon <3
I´ll play and probably upload a playthrough from it.
I´m already excited to see your new Fakemon ^^

Pokebu

Trainer
This Pokemon game looks quite cool! And I love seeing Fangames with new fakemon <3
I´ll play and probably upload a playthrough from it.
I´m already excited to see your new Fakemon ^^
Thank you very much dear, I would like to see our game's playthrough. Will be eagerly waiting. Have a nice day! By the way can you plz tell me what is your channel's name so that I can subscribe

Last edited:

Shadowphil

Novice
Of course. My channels name ist Shadowphil Yt.
I did there other let's plays before but i wanted to start with your game with my new regular pokemon fangame let's plays. I already recorded part one which will come out by tomorrow and I need to say that I have pretty much fun and never laughed so much for a long time 👍
Thank you very much dear, I would like to see our game's playthrough. Will be eagerly waiting. Have a nice day! By the way can you plz tell me what is your channel's name so that I can subscribe

Pokebu

Trainer
I did there other let's plays before but i wanted to start with your game with my new regular pokemon fangame let's plays. I already recorded part one which will come out by tomorrow and I need to say that I have pretty much fun and never laughed so much for a long time 👍
Thanks a lot, Its a gr8 pleasure that you liked it, will be eagerly waiting for the vid:D

Pokebu

Trainer
Hello I have checked your channel but our game is pokemon Angels not Angels and Demons but its a part of it so can you plz change the vid title

Shadowphil

Novice
Hello I have checked your channel but our game is pokemon Angels not Angels and Demons but its a part of it so can you plz change the vid title
I´ve already changed it :D
But I had to reupload it again due a bug that occured in the upload so it will be uploaded in about 2 hours if everything works out fine.

Pokebu

Trainer
I´ve already changed it :D
But I had to reupload it again due a bug that occured in the upload so it will be uploaded in about 2 hours if everything works out fine.
Bugs in the game or anything else

Shadowphil

Novice
Bugs in the game or anything else
Yes. But I should have included everything in the video for example in the players house, at bed of the mother you can just walk through it. And the professor just vanished, ... But to be honest I don't mind it because that makes the game so funny ^^

Pokebu

Trainer
Title screen update done, new title screen had been made, nothing extra in today's update, if you want to get new title screen plz update.
3t9Fc4.png

Yes. But I should have included everything in the video for example in the players house, at bed of the mother you can just walk through it. And the professor just vanished, ... But to be honest I don't mind it because that makes the game so funny ^^
I have changed the title to only Angels in the title screen, you can update, and its gr8 that you find our game funny, atleast we are able to give you fun. And that was not the actual professor that was a hollowgram and the video is also gr8

Last edited:

Shadowphil

Novice
Title screen update done, new title screen had been made, nothing extra in today's update, if you want to get new title screen plz update.
3t9Fc4.png

I have changed the title to only Angels in the title screen, you can update, and its gr8 that you find our game funny, atleast we are able to give you fun. And that was not the actual professor that was a hollowgram and the video is also gr8
Perfect! Thanks :D

Pokebu

Trainer
V.6 includes:

●Calkata gym accesssible

●Route 19 power plant event

● HM waterfall available

Files​

PKMN ANGELS V.6.rar

Back