• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Completed Pokémon Angels V6(updated)

This project is complete. Any future revisions will be bug fixes or small updates.
Project Status
Completed
Project Version
20200817_181036.jpg.e255bb76076e9b4c8ad9d409122bf9e3.jpg

Play on android:
Discord:https://discord.gg/C4Dyz42
#==========Introduction=========#
Get ready to jump for a new pokemon adventure in BANREL. Collect 8 gym badges and challenge the pokemon league. Meet different trainers.....catch lots of pokemons. But be aware of the evil team Trident.....make up your way to legendary Angelien. Visit different cities. Challenge your rivals. Help many peoples, and defeat the evil trident army. Make your self the very best like no one ever was. Solve various puzzles and make your way to your dreams.

• expensive region, 'Banrel'
  • 8 Gyms, Elite Four + Champion
  • A custom dex of Pokemon from Earlier generations+Exclusive Banrelian Pokemons!
  • An intriguing, climactic story with new, original characters
  • New custom regional forms/variants including: Dark/Fire Arcanine, Psychic/Water Swanna and more
  • Quests (Including optional side-quests)
  • The ability to see ALL encounters in that area from your menu
  • Purely GBA-Themed, with Gen 3 Styled textures,music and many new, custom remixes
  • The Battle Tower! (Our version of the Battle Frontier)
  • Download: https://sweeto.itch.io/pokemon-angelsdemon
  • MORE FEATURES + SCREENSHOTS
  • Mystery Gifts!
  • MANY Easter eggs
  • Evil team- Team Trident
  • Professor- Professor Avinia
  • Champion- Hector
  • No Z-Moves or Gigantamax
  • Many side, optional areas where you can complete quests, find rare items and Pokémon, etc

New Legendaries and New pokemons and a brand new adventure!! Try it now
update.
For further information visit our wikia page: View wikia page

20200817_181625.jpg.509ef45b6bba6897482d446fcddaf557.jpg

EhGNN8.png

CMwhoO.png

Credits:
Pkmn Angels
MADE BY Sweeto,Pokebu.

Elite Battle System.
by Luka S.J.

Scripting Utilities
by Luka S.J.

Better Fast-forward Mode
by Marin.

"Pokémon Essentials" was created by:
Flameguru
Poccil (Peter O.)
Maruno

"RPG Maker XP" by:
Enterbrain

All Pokemon are created by Game freak and Sc(sweeto)

Special thanks to Pixlr online editor
Ayantik Chakraborty( naming few characters)

And all others who helped
Ultimate Title Screens:
- Luka S.J.

Follow Pokemon:
- mej71

- Thundaga for the amazing tutorials to help create this

- My incredible friend Saptarsi for testing everything, making custom sprites and most of all putting up with me.

- Most importantly Gamefreak for making one of the best game series ever, they also own all of this so.

Last edited:

sanmyth

Rookie
Ok so I've played for maybe 5 minutes at most, one trainer battle in... so take my feedback with a grain of salt.

But man this game is filled with obvious, glaring, game ruining errors. From mapping, dialogue, text, spritework, balance, everything I saw soured me to the game.

Outside the edges of the area you can access shouldn't be black screen, should fill it with generic trees or something. I was running through the some of the walls inside my house. You run into most doors in the first town, no msg they are locked, no insides, just clipping inside one square. It looks like you've spliced some basic mapping houses on top of each other to make some 2 story buildings.

The dialogue is either all caps or all lowercase. Filled with run on sentences and rambling, barely understandable english.

You have various different styles of sprites that clash drastically. When you select gender you have a scaled down pic of the gen 6 protagonist. You have mostly gen 3 tilesets and characters. It looks the the professors sprite in the intro is from gen 4 style. The sprites for the pokemon center/professor lab seem to have gen 5 sprites.

When you get your first pokemon, you are randomly summoned to fight a level 50 legendary in a scripted event. This doesn't seem to have any story explanation or characters reaction to it, and it is incredibly jarring. In the first route, when you only have a level 5 starter, there seem to be common level 8-9 pokemon.

And these are just a brief rundown of the most obvious faults from a few minutes of the beginning of the game. At the moment, I have no interest in playing it further.

All that being said, I actually am fairly interested in where this game goes. It does seem to be more or less complete, just instead of lacking polish having no polish whatsoever. I will check in on this project in the future, because I do think there is potential deep down. The errors seem fairly obvious, in my opinion, so should be fixable. There is just... a lot of them.

Good luck!

Pokebu

Trainer
Route 1- there arevaldo pokrmons of lvl 2 or 3. They are not multi storey buildings but they are based on some popular architectures of the original place in which the town is based. Another thing is that don't judge a book by its cover, just playing for 5 mins or so you can't know about the game. You may have seen the youtube walkthrough before downloading. Fighting a lvl 50 legendary is the part of the story. Even in Sword and shield you need to battle a legendary after starting your journey and battling with hop. Thosr speeches were in clear english, its your fault. All caps are used to show the important speeches. The maps after Melcania forests were better than the map of the town that took your 5 mins. You have elxplored only the 1st part of the game(1st town and route), you need to explore more to know whether or not the game is really ruined or not. And if it has a mixture of sprites what is the problem. Only few sprites have been replaced with gen 5 sprites like the professor. Black edges are fewer after the forest which haven't visited at all. You can't walk through walls unless its separing some rooms. Play it further to know wheter or not the game is polished or not just walking few steps along the 1st route couldn't tell you anything. You can't judge the entire game just playing few minutes roaming in route 1. Sorry for the crazy mapping in the 1st few maps at that time I was a noob. But I can ensure the later maps are better and you can play it. Less dark edges and better maping output after the melcania forest. You have explored very few of it. And again I will say don't judge a book by its cover. Though as you said I will develop the maps to allow everybody to get a fewer black areas
As per your request we will bring a graphic update soon by this week! Stay tuned, I hope you will like the newer graphics for the 1st few areas as other areas are better designed! We will also try improving the speeches! Be with us and cooperate like this!

Maor80

Cooltrainer
Are the starters mono typed like gen 2 or gen 8 s starter set or they are ending up being dual typed?

Pokebu

Trainer
Are the starters mono typed like gen 2 or gen 8 s starter set or they are ending up being dual typed?
Monotypes like gen 2 and 8 but can learn attacks of other types. They mainly have stats similar to gen 2 starters and in this game, pangire(fire) is the best and is strong against several gyms

Pokebu

Trainer
Pokemon Angels out with much better graphics, you have to just replace the old files with the new files and update the game! Support like this and keep playing! People downloading before 27th August replace old file with previous one.

pizzataco890

Trainer
this game looks cool, let me know if it would be easier to make a team of pokedex was shown for this game. so people can see what the pokemon and fakemon types are ahead of time.

Pokebu

Trainer
this game looks cool, let me know if it would be easier to make a team of pokedex was shown for this game. so people can see what the pokemon and fakemon types are ahead of time.
There's a pokedex in the game where there are all pokemons and fakemons. It usually has almost all pokemons from gen 1 to 5 with some exceptions. The fakemons include The legendary Angelian, Saleamuleon and Demonevil. But Demonevil is a evil pokemon and thus not accesible. The others include psychic type family of Bellinie, water and ground family of Swampadile, Flying type family of Flesile, Bug type family of Meltipillar, Fairy type family of Hatcream, Grass type family of Cobud, Dragon type family of Omnigon and many more. There are regional variants like Dark/Fire Arcanine, Water/Psychic Swanna and many more, these were some of the good fakemons and the best starter in the game is fire type Pangire. Other starters are Water type Tiaqua and grass type Flossom. I hope this will help. This are the best choices for the team.😊

Pokebu

Trainer
Update comming tomorrow, hm strength wanting new badge error will be fixed

Pokebu

Trainer
To all downloaders before 10:00pm of 23rd(time is according to Asian nations) September download the latest pokemon Angels V3 file.

Whats new:

■ The lady at the gate of trekkers road will now ask you whether or not you want to battle the champion or fo to trekkers road.

■ You no longer need to rebattle elite 4s to reach Kathemendum, You can fully access Trekkers road to go Kathemenum

■You can now use any HM without any certification of particular badges.

■ Gohail city and Chekpost Cave can be accessed and the gameplay has been extended.

■ Some moveset

Pokebu

Trainer
V5 update includes the following important changes:-

• ▪︎Minor Snorlax event changes.
  • ▪︎Legendary valley is now accessible.
  • ▪︎Pokemon post league tournament can be fully completed from. now.
  • ▪︎All the three starters now have a dual type final evolution. Tirean-water,dark Floreden-grass,fairy Pangerno-Fire,fighting
  • ▪︎Poorly league hall conditions applied.
  • ▪︎day/night encounters in some routes.
  • ▪︎Other minor events and accessibilities in main as well as post. game.

Arfan Ahmed

Rookie
V5 update includes the following important changes:-

• ▪︎Minor Snorlax event changes.
  • ▪︎Legendary valley is now accessible.
  • ▪︎Pokemon post league tournament can be fully completed from. now.
  • ▪︎All the three starters now have a dual type final evolution. Tirean-water,dark Floreden-grass,fairy Pangerno-Fire,fighting
  • ▪︎Poorly league hall conditions applied.
  • ▪︎day/night encounters in some routes.
  • ▪︎Other minor events and accessibilities in main as well as post. game.
Hey! This one is V5. Right? Then where is V4? Has it been skipped or I missed it?

Pokebu

Trainer
Hey! This one is V5. Right? Then where is V4? Has it been skipped or I missed it?
This is v5, in v4 we made some changes but we soon bought v5 update so v4 was a minor one and we made comment but deleted it

Arfan Ahmed

Rookie
Hey! I have faced a problem while deleting the game that ONE file in the Graphics>Animation remains undeleted and I am unable to delete the folder completely due to that single file. Is there any solution for that? Note: It is on Android

Image of that file

Pokebu

Trainer
Hey! I have faced a problem while deleting the game that ONE file in the Graphics>Animation remains undeleted and I am unable to delete the folder completely due to that single file. Is there any solution for that? Note: It is on Android
Try one thing, move that file to a separate destination and then delete the folder but why you want to delete it.
I am not sure whether it will help or not because I am not habituated with android

Arfan Ahmed

Rookie
Ok thanks. I will try that. And to continue my old save file, I will just need the Game.rxdata file so I will just copy that and paste it in the updated V5.2 folder. After that the older folder isn't needed anymore. That's why I wanted to delete it.

Back