• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Released Dreamweaver

This project has a release available. The full version is still a work in progress.
Dreamweaver
- A Pokemon Story -
Follow a young group of Trainers as their journey is flipped completely upside down. After setting up camp on their trek to the next town, they find themselves waking up in a mysterious tower. They have become unwilling participants in a twisted game in which they must race to the top - or else. As this strange gauntlet pits each Trainer against their demons, they begin to uncover the dark truth of the tower - and the man behind it all.

ZVfeEch.png

HxnfdBX.png
WwBqDBg.png
qNkdR2t.png
KuFfid3.png
nM6QD8F.png
0GzMvlX.png
Team
Eevee - Creator
Day - Tester

Assets
Eevee
ChaoticCherryCake
Kyle-Dove
Heavy-Metal-Lover
WesleyFG
Dewitty
Zetavares852
XDinky
Newtiteuf
Alucus
Erma96
Hydrargirium
Poison-Master
Thedeadheroalistair
Xxdevil
Steinaples
Hek-el-grande
sylver1984
NikNak93
TeaAddiction
Cuddlesthefatcat
Magiscarf
Gigatom
The-Red-eX
Markosik1992
RBRNNova
carchagui

Scripts
Nuri Yuri & GiraPrimal - Looping music

Music
A full documentation of the rips used can be found in the game folder.

Last edited:

Eevee

catchphrase
I found a couple of bugs! I can walk on water D: (from the bridges)
Untitled.png

Dante isn't following behind me, is that intended?
unknown.png
Thanks for letting me know! I'll try to fix the issues with the water - as for Dante, that was a bit of oversight of mine. Dante was originally supposed to follow you, but he had some really weird interactions with the map and I ultimately decided to just scrap him. That cutscene was made when I still intended for him to be there, and I never got around to fixing it. I'm actually going to address that right now, thanks!

Also, I'm really glad that you were able to enjoy the game so much other than those two issues! It really means a lot to hear that.

Eevee

catchphrase
Version 1.1.0 is now available!
The main highlight of this update is a full overhaul of the game's difficulty - it should now be much more fair and requires less grinding.
  • Rebalanced the game to be easier and much more fair
  • Adjusted shop dialogue to make more sense
  • Fixed a softlock that could occur in Trial I
  • Fixed an error where the cutscene after defeating the first Trainer would sometimes not play
  • Fixed a tile error on corner pieces
  • Fixed a collision error with the terminal before Trial IV
  • Fixed a Scientist in Trial I not having dialogue after being defeated
  • Reworked a small cutscene in Trial III
  • Fixed water collision
  • Fixed a sprite error with Leo's walking animation

Last edited:

Eevee

catchphrase
Version 1.2.0 is now available!
The main highlight of this update is a proper looping of every song in the game - all music will now loop seamlessly!
  • All .mp3 files in the game have been changed to .ogg files with proper looping
  • Buffed the final boss back to its 1.0 state (the rest of the game remains nerfed!)
  • Included a copy of the credits in the game folder
  • Removed an unintentional VS sequence that played upon fighting Leo
  • Fixed a bug where you could sell Escape Ropes
  • Fixed a bug where Rope Strands would not be removed from your bag after use
  • Fixed a small tile error in Trial II

emzee

Novice
I got softlocked in the spot where I fought Enforcer Norman. I know that I should've fought him when he was further above but I was stupid to think I could run out before he came back to that area.

I am enjoying the game so far, though! It's a shame if I have to start over because I spent a lot of time training my pokemon.

softlock.PNG

OleSully

Rookie
Neither the download link nor the resource pack links work. I can't imagine the creator ever returning to fix said problem since they haven't been active since 2020 but I wanted to comment it in case anyone else comes across this game.

Back