• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Completed White Rose

This project is complete. Any future revisions will be bug fixes or small updates.
Project Status
Completed
KisSii6.gif

No friends, no family, nobody to remember you.
Being forgotten from existence is a terrible fate.

6KUs5x6.png

AUmqRtN.png
cLS70uv.png
96LTMx4.png
J51jdSM.png
wn8BoPO.png
60ZGDWM.png

dHiD6XB.png

Your name is Rose.
You live a solitary life. No friends, no family, no acquaintances to remember you.
Events fade from your mind.
People you believe to have met seem new to you.
Voices tell you that you are not who you believe to be.
They deceive you.
You must remember yourself.
Remember your name.
If you too forget your own name, then who else will ever remember you?

After the release of Faerïs, White Rose is due for a remake to better fit the Latentverse. This game, as is, is non-canon

KhE0jLp.png

GAME DOWNLOAD V-1.2.2

GAME RESOURCES

gluERwL.png

This game was made by Ott with music created by LJ, using Essentials!

awunqUB.png

This game was a ton of fun to make! I feel as this Jam really helped me improve my spriting abilities!
I can only thank LJ so much for his help and support!

Few things to note: The game is rather short. It consists mostly of puzzles and some story.
Again, battling sadly didn't make the cut due to time restraints.
It is not fangame, even though it does use Essentials.

R6p6Zfp.png

White Rose
An Ott game
With music by LJ

Original Soundtrack by:
LJ

Custom Tiles and
Original Character designs by:
Ott

Tiles from:
Mother 3
Professor Layton and the Last Spectre
Essentials default tiles

Terrain Step Sound by:
gamer_guy

Sound Effects from:
notificationsounds.com
soundsnap.com
orangefreesounds.com
Persona 2: Innocent Sin
Kingdom Hearts II

Special Mentions for help and support:
LJ (You were a great teammate)
Niall/Amby/Catwithoutajob
Ekat
Taq
buttjuice

Essentials was created by:
Flameguru
Poccil (Peter O.)
Maruno

With contributions from:
Luka S.J.
Boushy
MiDas Mike
Brother1440
Near Fantastica
FL.
PinkMan
Genzai Kawakami
Popper
help-14
Rataime
IceGod64
SoundSpawn
Jacob O. Wobbrock
the__end
KitsuneKouta
Venom12
Lisa Anthony
Wachunga
and everyone else who helped out

XsJooKp.png

Last edited:

Ott

My crown is made from the Yellow Pages
Version 1.2.1 of WR has been released;

Fixed a bug with the right teleporter not teleporting correctly after having finished both puzzles.

Robster the globster

Rookie
A very cool game visually. I had my eye on the game for a while and when I found out it was no longer locked I was super excited, unfortunately, the teleporter to the eyes didn't work for me making it impossible to progress, I'm not sure if it was just my download however because I saw someone's vod in the thread get by no problem. Still very interesting and I had fun with what I experienced.

Attachments

• 1656553512688.png
    1656553512688.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 244

Ott

My crown is made from the Yellow Pages
A very cool game visually. I had my eye on the game for a while and when I found out it was no longer locked I was super excited, unfortunately, the teleporter to the eyes didn't work for me making it impossible to progress, I'm not sure if it was just my download however because I saw someone's vod in the thread get by no problem. Still very interesting and I had fun with what I experienced.

I am so sorry! It seems I broke the teleporter when I last updated the game in a weird way. It's fixed now, 1.2.2 should be up in just a few moments, your save should still work! I'll update the main post and edit this reply when it's up.

Edit: 1.2.2 is up! Fixed the teleporter (hopefully for good now)

Last edited:

Robster the globster

Rookie
beat the game after the update and I loved it. I don't want to repeat myself but the sprite work, animation, and style were all phenomenal. It's so dark and creepy but still so beautiful. it's super unique with what you did with P.E. and I would love to see more of this style in the future!

Back