• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Released Pokemon: Triad Tournament

This project has a release available. The full version is still a work in progress.
The games are about to begin as a different way of Pokemon is about to become into play. It's time to take the field in this new game of Pokemon.

POKEMON: TRIAD TOURNAMENT!

The object of the game: In this world of Pokemon, the battles are a lot more tactical than just picking your Pokemon. Where they are sent out, who you picked and even what items you bring into battle can change the flow of victory and can leave your opponent out in the cold. The object of this game is kind of like every Pokemon game to date: Defeat six of your opponent's Pokemon. But now there are two more objectives to keep in mind: Getting six of your Pokemon into play to claim the field like you have defeated the champion and decking out from the use of so many cards that you can't play anymore.
(A story mode idea has been crafted but will let it be known if asked for it. Currently, the story is formed like this: An organization is starting to alter the history of Pokemon not through time but by taking over key cities and locations to try and corrupt the knowledge of the people. You've been pulled from your hometown to try and restore the many areas to their correct legacy. Several regions have fallen into this and it is up to you to restore the legacy of the region to how it was. Though sooner or later you WILL have to face off against the ones that pulled this off in their own home turf. Can you take them down?)

Features: With over 20 trial Decks to pick from to find your Pokemon-style and nearly over eight hundred and one hundred items to pick from, you can battle with Pokemon of nearly all types and can clash with others to see who is the master of this new Pokemon World. And with items included the chaos can be turned up to higher scales as you try to change the board in your favor with a number of cards that aren't Pokemon but can be put into play like one.

Screenshots: (Hidden in the text are different screenshots of end of battle images.)
Battles in this game will vary and can be over half an hour.

[Close up of a card without the stats to try and show what one will see a card in basic details.]
Salandit_Card_Example_wip.png

Credits:
||
||

Links: If someone wants to join in then Play-testing is usually on Mondays and Fridays but talk to me and we can set things up. If one needs to know how to play the game then I'll give you an Instruction Manual to read up and get ready for battle. If you are ready to play for it, keep in mind we use Roll 20 for this game's playthrough and images.

I would like to thank you all for enjoying my game.

Notice: I have crafted 2698 Cards for this game to be made on request!

Last edited:

Jewelwriter

Rainbow Mage

Jewelwriter

Rainbow Mage
Hey Everyone! I am sorry that I haven't updated but I did wait for people to speak up. Then again... I at least am hoping to give a reason to do it since I just added some new things. One of them... well they come with their own rules.

I know this might not be the game you want but I wish to give you the best that I can offer. Thank you all so much and may the power protect you all. If anyone wants to contact me then please use the PM system since I know replaying here is kind of more open to spectators than wanted and you want to be up close and try to reason with me. Anyhow, thank you so much and keep cool.

Jewelwriter

Rainbow Mage
(Mana, it's been so long since I posted here.)

Salutations everyone. I'm still open to having more people come in and try my game on the destination. If anyone is still interested in the card game let me know.

Jewelwriter

Rainbow Mage
I managed to get all the new Pokemon in, from Kanto and Johto to Hoenn to Unova, and now Galar are now new in the game and can be playable in the game I made. And it took me a good while to get here too. **Holds up a cup of Eggnog.** the new total for the game...

Two Thousand
Seven Hundred
Twenty!

Last edited:

Jewelwriter

Rainbow Mage
Can I ask a question here? Is my thing Readable? I mean I tried to simplify it and sort the writing out in the Manual.

Jewelwriter

Rainbow Mage
Bumping 5 ways up with News to go with it.

Great News. Set 2 is Finished. I will not craft set 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, or 8. Not unless I do get help. I mean when you have a total of 4912 cards.. you need a break.

But in good news, there's at least a good number of cards fresh made that were made for several decks made by a new soul. If you care to see them let me know.

And also I at least wish to thank the people here for at least putting up with me in trying to make my game possible.

Jewelwriter

Rainbow Mage
It's been a while and I'm sorry that no one has spoken up about looking into this. Then again, I'm willing to offer the people a live demonstration of how to play on a stream if it would help boost the idea.

Jewelwriter

Rainbow Mage
Yea. It's been once upon a time and I should give you some updates.

First update: The game is still open for battle (Look to the manual for details)

Second update: The card count that has been made since gen 8's release is completed with their effects and stats. That total is now... 5000! Yea. Five thousand cards and I know if I get all the sets finished (Each set and the shiny variant.) then the total will be at 17720! Yea. If I got such a massive task it's a shock I'm doing it mostly solo.

Third update: The number's nearing 6060 as the only generation left is 8's non-shiny and that's about done.

So if anyone wants to get into the battle, check my discord or give me some mail. I'll be sure to check it out.

Jewelwriter

Rainbow Mage
I'm sorry again that I haven't been here for a while. I've been really busy to try and make the game as big as I felt it could and I'm now over a Meme's number in completion and nearing the end of set (8)'s finish in a sense. I'll try to update when I finish it all. I'm at least under 50 so it shouldn't be too long... I hope.

Last edited:

Jewelwriter

Rainbow Mage
I managed to do it. My game is now is at 9290 cards. That includes Shadow Pokemon, Items, and every Pokemon that exists in the Pokedex with several different forms. Now I'm stopping myself at this point (since getting near the goal of 17770 cards is likely NOT going to happen before gen 9 or something happens.) so as to allow players to roll in and try the game for themselves. Links are still functional and it would be a joy to see you come and play.

Jewelwriter

Rainbow Mage
Mana. It's been once upon a time.

First I'll post up what I placed up so far. [thank you gen 8 for being a bit for being a tool here...]

Here's the current card count [THAT is completely done.] is 9350.

There'll be MORE cards and I have decided that I'm not doing sets 5 and up until I got a good decent audience. With that being said... I'm glad the new Pokemon haven't gotten released yet. Though I likely can tell what each of them will bring in their own way.

And Lastly, I still got my game going after all and it's still ready to play when wanted.

Jewelwriter

Rainbow Mage
(When Illness and work bite you.)

Hi guys. It's been a time. I thought I'd do something on the day of the month that everything is on [11 if you are a geek enough to get it.] to give you some updates.

First update: I'm giving players the power of Gigantamax Pokemon. Every single one of them who is able to do it is now in the game.. with just one catch in addition to their usual methods: You need the two-card halves and the halves count as 1 Pokemon. Meaning a Gigantamax Venusaur or Cinderace will require you to send 3 cards to the discard in addition to getting the two pieces together. Then again the power they can use is all their own and can usually get back to the deck when they use their attacks... usually. There're 34 cards in that which leads into...

Second Update: This game, Pokemon: Triad Tournament, has made it to have now 9652 cards that are able to be crafted, played, and smartly played.

Third Update: YES... I will do Generation 9. This series isn't above giving up on any generation because of their problems. I did it with 8 and I'll do it again if the generation is a mess. After all, I'll be glad to say this loud, proud, and with any sound.

ALL POKEMON FROM THE OLDEST TO THE NEWEST WILL BATTLE EACHOTHER!

Though I will admit that I'm kind of worried about how it'll go, I'll still do it.

If anyone is still interested in this, I'll be about still. Contact me where you can, be it discord or otherwise. Thank you.

Jewelwriter

Rainbow Mage
It has been a while huh?

Just an update, I'm going to try it after all. With how massive this task is it might take until next year but... I'll see if I can do it along with gen 9.

Yea. I'm completing gens 1-8 and will try to do 9 along with all 8 sets. This means I'll be busy on the grindstone again... and going well beyond 10000!

As of the time of this writing, the number of cards made is now 9684 which is no small feat. But I still will hold games for those that want to play.

But not on the Saturday that this appears. (Splatfest coming.) So if possible, we'll see what happens after that.

This has been your mage Jewelwriter, signing out.

Jewelwriter

Rainbow Mage
If anyone is looking here I'm going to tell you now that I am Still about but now a few updates.

First, Gen 9 wasn't impressive enough for me to get me to buy the game BUT... I am getting the game data and now I have all the game data of the new Pokemon. [And I'm going to be installing the data as I'm doing the 1-8 generation as well. (I won't update the previous gens of sorts since I started with and I'll end in gen 8 in a way.)]

Second, I'm still doing the play testing and will offer more cards on demand. Hope you like it at least.

Third: I'm at least saying it now... I might hit over 11000 cards already with just the new Pokemon so it'll still be a while. But I'll be able to pull it off.

Until next time.

Jewelwriter

Rainbow Mage
I'll update you guys now and it's close to my birthday too. First, the total number of cards is in. With some of gen 9's items, the total is now...

The only reason this is true is... I finally did it. From generation 1 (Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow) All the way to Generation 8 (Shill, Stock, and Legacy)
I honestly can't believe it but. It took me years but I was able to pull it off. And I'm proud of how I pulled it off.

But now the task, at last, is here. I did promise to put them all in and I'm about to do it. GENERATION 9, You're NEXT!

And to Celebrate I'll put up one of the cards from Set 7 that I made for theming. If you want to try this game, hit me up!

Attachments

• Buneary (S7) card Example.png
    Buneary (S7) card Example.png
    66.9 KB · Views: 87

Jewelwriter

Rainbow Mage
So... the complete total that I could do for all the cards... it's 20232.

I finally did it. My game is fully complete. I have felt pleased about this. I personally hope that you would come to see my game.
From Bulbasaur of set 1 to Miraidon in set 8 and everyone between the two.

Jewelwriter

Rainbow Mage
Back