• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Creative Make a Fakemon Game! v2.0

Nomi

Trainer
unknown.png

;3

Anuran

Novice
Did this real quick
Idk what was those white thing on the sides so i turned them into bone structures and gave it a bone face to go with them
Alt version -

Attachments

• 1609746750754.png
    1609746750754.png
    680 bytes · Views: 238
  • 1609747129283.png
    1609747129283.png
    684 bytes · Views: 260

TheCrafters001

Serperior!
Did this real quick
Idk what was those white thing on the sides so i turned them into bone structures and gave it a bone face to go with them
Alt version -
Flob - The Fire Blob Pokémon
It can be found deep in the mines of Galar. Its bone-like structures on its face and sides are actually a really tough stone that rarely seem to break. It uses the structures on its sides to fly. It can remove its mask, revealing its true face, but does it rarely, because of how shy it is about its face. It has two horns, one simply made from its body, and one made out of a light, pale-green slime, though, no-one knows what purpose the horns serve. Flob is a special attacker, with high Speed, Defense and Sp. Def. stats, but has a harder time using physical attacks. Flob is also only found deep in caves.

King_Waluigi

The King of Waaahh!
Alright, here's a regional jellicent I guess lol! I fixed its body up and gave it color and shading, so yeah!
Maybe Psychic/Dark-type? Idk lol, that mustache looks mischievous tho lol!

Attachments

• Regional_Jellicent.png
    Regional_Jellicent.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 175

Astefia

Cooltrainer
Let's start with something harder, shall we?

Attachments

• Sprite-0003.png
    Sprite-0003.png
    495 bytes · Views: 169
Back