• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Creative Make a Fakemon Game! v2.0

MixerSir

idontknow
TScOfF6.png

ErPedro

I think the flat earth is a government conspiracy.
Well, looks like finished. Also, looks like a cow, I think xD.
I'll start a new one.
WzeWGc9.png

ErPedro

unknown.png

finalized it.
I hope you don't mind the drastic change i did to it( which I basically just remade it).
i think we can move on to the next?
It looks cooler, so I don't mind you remake every fakemon we do if the look this cool xD

ErPedro

I think making it a dragon type is a good idea. I tried to do more or less that. A little little bir.
mjOqN3e.png

P.D : I think someone should fix those big pixels...
Sorry for that.

Echo

Novice
6e9uBUR.png

And reworked it to give a 3D look, since its current state needed to be cleaned up a bunch anyways. Added a number of stuff, but kept all the design elements I could. Don't think I missed anything. Wasn't sure how to interpret the arm wing thing that was on it, so I decided to interpret it as a blade.

So... Dragon/Steel is the idea.

Back