• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Completed Pokémon: The Camry Legend

This project is complete. Any future revisions will be bug fixes or small updates.
Project Status
Completed
Pokémon: The Camry Legend
In the Camry Region, a region known for its old tales, two ancient dragons have emerged.
In the end, there can only be one dragon slayer. You, the player... Or the Dragon Slayer himself!
One Trainer must collect the Six Emblems of the Camry Region and become the Summit King atop the highest mountain, Snowdown Mountain!
(Note: The region shares no correlation to the car of the same name)
For more info, see The Camry Legend Wiki.

kCGzeZa.png

AuR9ckn.png

atPUEeN.png

CXUWOFp.png

mhStrG4.png

trCIwS9.png

DKELAy2.png

MEGqJhR.png

hx9KAxa.png

New Features in The Camry Legend
Skilled Mode -
Optional method of playing where enemy Pokémon are scaled depending on your team! Wild Pokémon are affected, too.
Grinding spot - A Trainer in Lucena Town can be battled once daily. With two Blissey, plenty of Exp. can be gained!
Mach Pizza - A pizza delivery service that will deliver HP-restoring pizza anywhere you are!
The Move Master - Can be called anywhere and can relearn moves, delete moves, and change nicknames!
Camry Help Desk - Can be called for $500. They will tell you where to go next or where you are currently at!
Advanced Pokédex - A script by FL - Will let you see all info on Pokémon you've caught, such as its Abilities, area, and evolution, and more!
Zodiac Signs - A script by Lucidious89 - All Pokémon have Zodiac signs, and special abilities associated with them!
Following Pokémon - A script by Help-14, zingzags, Rayd12smitty, Venom12, mej71
Master Trainers -
After beating the main game, select Pokémon can be used to battle for Master Titles!
Master Trainer Pokémon suggestions are taken too!
Quicksave - Quicksave the game anytime, quickly! Default key is 'V'. Can be changed in Options menu.
New TMs. HMs no longer exist. Previous HMs have been changed to TMs!

Download
Latest Version - (Originally released Dec. 31st, 2019)
Download HERE!

Bugfixes
Since I am still one person, it's natural that some bugs slipped through my view.
Please do not hesitate to report them to me immediately! I'll get it fixed as soon as possible!
I'll release a bugfix list here every time a new update is released.

Latest Version
(Originally released on Dec 31st, 2019)
Please remember that updating your game does NOT force you to start a new game! Starting a new game is only the last measure if a bug cannot be fixed in your game!!
Also note that if the game is not displaying correctly, the game must be played at its original aspect ratio. The game will work fine, but some graphics may be out of place.

- Latest bugfix notes to come...

Current Mystery Gift
Reshiram
(Mystery Gift is unlocked after you beat the game once.)

Credits
USUM Sprites
Leparagon
Amethyst

Night Sky panorama
TowardsThePantheon
Helicopter Sprite
Original by godofsalad
New Version by Ulithium_Dragon

Zodiac Signs and Zodiac Powers
Lucidious89
Advanced Pokédex
FL
Following Pokémon
Help-14, zingzags, Rayd12smitty, Venom12, mej71
Jessie and James Sprites
Zerokid
JohtoBlaziken

Pokémon: The Camry Legend by DrawnToast
Pokémon Essentials by Poccil, Flameguru, Maruno
Pokémon by Game Freak and Nintendo​

Last edited:

drawntoast

Cooltrainer
I did not play Tentin Redux or Return to Tentin. Do I need to play them before starting this game to understand any story elements/characters or any callbacks from NPCs?
It's a new story, so no, you don't have to play Tentin Redux or Return to Tentin. However, there are two callbacks to Return to Tentin as characters from that game appear, but aren't really a major part of the plot. I plan on making a mini extension of their story soon.

PhantomTheEevee

Member of the Aether Foundation
Awww, dragonslaying is fun. ^^ That, and Pokemon having Zodiac Signs sounds like something unique that catches my eye, definitely a Game I'll play! If I may ask, how many hours of playing does Version 1 provide approximately?

drawntoast

Cooltrainer
Awww, dragonslaying is fun. ^^ That, and Pokemon having Zodiac Signs sounds like something unique that catches my eye, definitely a Game I'll play! If I may ask, how many hours of playing does Version 1 provide approximately?
Hey! Glad you like how the game looks like. Also, the hours of play is around 8-9 hours. That's what I got when I played.

Tofu

Rookie
i went to the pokedex and pressed kanto pokedex and made my game crash. is that just my game or what?

ShinyMissingno

??? Pokémon
Been playing this game, and I love it so far but it... chugs. Like a lot. And it's not my computer because none of my other games do this. In battle it's fine, but anything overworld it chugs badly. Past that, it's well made and the starsigns mechanic is really cool~

drawntoast

Cooltrainer
Been playing this game, and I love it so far but it... chugs. Like a lot. And it's not my computer because none of my other games do this. In battle it's fine, but anything overworld it chugs badly. Past that, it's well made and the starsigns mechanic is really cool~
Thanks for playing! Thanks for the feedback too. I accept all feedback. For performance issues, I'm not the best. I was watching one playthrough on YouTube and it did start choppy but smoothed out after a while. I still hope you enjoy it while I work on bugs and graphic errors.

ChloeRose84

Novice
What level does Shroomish evolve? Mine just hit 25 and learned spore but hasn't evolved, and where do I get a moonstone for my nidorina? Enjoying the game so far :D

drawntoast

Cooltrainer
What level does Shroomish evolve? Mine just hit 25 and learned spore but hasn't evolved, and where do I get a moonstone for my nidorina? Enjoying the game so far :D
I just noticed, but it appears that Shroomish evolves at level 33. Not sure why, but I can quickly fix that. Also, all evolutionary stones can be bought on the 3rd floor of the Palm City Dept. Store. Thanks for playing the game!

GamingGohan

Rookie
Hello. I have been enjoying the game so far but a couple of things I would like to say/ask. Firstly I was wondering why Talonflame cannot learn Fly when as far as I can tell it should also the link for the download here isn't working. The last item is that I downloaded the game from Pokecommunity and when I started it said version 1.0, is that right or do I just ignore it. Thank you for your attention.

P.S - I have Played both your Tentin games and Loved them very much!!

drawntoast

Cooltrainer
Hello. I have been enjoying the game so far but a couple of things I would like to say/ask. Firstly I was wondering why Talonflame cannot learn Fly when as far as I can tell it should also the link for the download here isn't working. The last item is that I downloaded the game from Pokecommunity and when I started it said version 1.0, is that right or do I just ignore it. Thank you for your attention.

P.S - I have Played both your Tentin games and Loved them very much!!
I didn't notice Talonflame couldn't learn Fly. Definitely will fix. Also I'll update the link to the latest version right away. I'm glad you enjoy the games and I hope you'll enjoy the next fan game I have in store, too!

emzee

Novice
Hello! I'm currently playing this right now and I also have the same issue with Talonflame unable to learn Fly.

Otherwise, I'm really enjoying it so far! I really like that you added the mining game!

drawntoast

Cooltrainer
Hello! I'm currently playing this right now and I also have the same issue with Talonflame unable to learn Fly.

Otherwise, I'm really enjoying it so far! I really like that you added the mining game!
Thanks for playing! Many issues, including the one with Talonflame, is fixed in the (much, much better) sequel.

SunGoddess23

Cooltrainer
this looks really interesting and fun though I'm curious on when we'll see the sequel. I actually thought I've played this already since I recognize some of the features but when I look I couldn't find it on my computer, may have been on my last laptop so I'm going to redownload the game and play it once more. I'm looking forward to when the sequel comes about.

drawntoast

Cooltrainer
this looks really interesting and fun though I'm curious on when we'll see the sequel. I actually thought I've played this already since I recognize some of the features but when I look I couldn't find it on my computer, may have been on my last laptop so I'm going to redownload the game and play it once more. I'm looking forward to when the sequel comes about.

The sequel has been out for a while, however I didn't post it here on Relic Castle. It's on PokeCommunity, so you can play it anytime!

DemonicWolf

Novice
I am playing the latest version i assume (Dec 31st, 2019) and talonflame still can not learn fly. not a huge hinderance for me as i dont hate walking but its a nice move for it to learn in battle

Back