• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Ask Me Anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you could have any superpower what would it be
Turning invisible on command would be a nice way to mess with people.

What's your credit card number?

What do you enjoy/like most - making resources and tools for developers like engines, scripts, etc or developing playable games?
Nowadays I prefer making tools and programs for other developers. The goal is to create something that is so integral, useful and polished, that people unknowingly depend on my work to express their creativity. That will mean I've accomplished something truly meaningful.

What do you say makes a good fan game, or I guess a Pokemon game in general if you judge them the exact same way.
A good game needs to have the perfect mixture of solid writing, aesthetically pleasing graphics and user interfaces, unique (quality-of-life) features (without going over the top), and engaging and refreshing gameplay that does not feel repetitive or like a grind.

Who is your favorite Batman villain?
I never really got into Batman, but I know of the Joker, so that's my answer probably.

To go with LJ's question, who is your favorite Spider-Man villain?
Bottom Spider-man. The Vulture probably, simply because it's the first villain from the MCU Spider-Man movies.

Have you ever been into Pokemon ROM hacking?
I have not.

If you could help in the pandemic, will you? If you would then what will you do? For example providing food to poor people,...etc
I would be/would have been a doctor if I was qualified to be one.

What ist your Favorite Script
Not to blow my own horn, but I'm most happy with my Enhanced Staircases script. It's not something anyone had made before, and it greatly contributes to the realism of fan games in my opinion.

Do you still read this thread?
I did today, yes.

why does nintendo not like fangames? XD
I could probably write a full article here to answer this question, but the simple answer is that most fan games infringe on their trademarks and copyrights.

What's your favorite Fox Pokémon?
Alolan Vulpix.

ProChamCham

Novice
Are you a native english speaker? (like out of curiousity, not ironic)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back