• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Completed Pokémon Journey

This project is complete. Any future revisions will be bug fixes or small updates.
slwWVQG.png

Game Title:
Pokémon Journey
Game Screenshots:
1CQgooj.png
WLjmt3V.png
WWilSAo.png

cm7lCqG.png
oGF32c6.png
fM8cPbl.png
Game Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/abfnq8qwapdcrtu/Pok%E9mon%20Journey%20v1.03.zip
Made Using:
Pokemon Essentials on RPGMakerXP
Team:
Just me, Tomix9tomix (also known as CloonieKing)
Notes:
This is a game that tells a story about three kids who go on an adventure.
This is my 2nd Pokemon Fan Game I've made and also the 2nd Relic Castle Game Jam I have entered! And from that you might be able to tell that these game jams really mean something to me because without them I have not found the push I need to actually complete a fan game. Honestly, the last month and a bit has been extremely stressful and busy as I've been trying to fit this in with work and school. But it is all for this part, the part where I finish my game and I post it, and that makes it all worth it.
Last year I was not too proud of what I made for the jam, I wished I could've done more and better. But this time I am happy with what I've made and I think I can say I am proud of it.
Sentimental stuff aside, thank you to anyone who decides to play this game, I hope you enjoy it, I'd love to hear your thoughts and critique bellow in the comments.
And thank you to the staff at relic castle for making this possible <3

Resource Pack:
https://eeveeexpo.com/resources/225/
Credits:
Pokemon Essentials Kit:
-Poccil
-Flameguru
-Maruno

GenI-V Overworlds:
-Neo-Spriteman
-MissingLukey
-help-14
-Kymoyonian
-cSc-A7X
-2and2makes5
-Pokegirl4ever
-Fernandojl
-Silver-Skies
-TyranitarDark
-Getsuei-H
-Kid1513
-Milomilotic11
-Kyt666
-kdiamo11
-Chocosrawlooid
-Syledude
-Gallanty
-Gizamimi-Pichu
-Zyon17

FR:LG soundtrack
-Junichi Masuda & Go Ichinose

Gen 3 style log tile
-Dawn Bronze

Mountains panorama:
-Dawn Bronze

Forest fog:
-Aki

Gen IV Police man sprite
- Nx-kun
- Lemon
- Sparta
Youtube Playthroughs:

Last edited:

KingScar

Novice
Playing but not far in; at the Dusknoir in basement and it getting frustrating. Can't get anywhere with it being too fast; it is also insane level compared to the little magnemite we get.

Edit: of course after I post the game script triggers of having trouble and choice to make it 'easier'

Last edited:

Lusio

Rookie
Hi, i tried the game today and got stuck twice bc of the same bug, how can i correct it?

Attachments

• 1681646334706.png
    1681646334706.png
    46 KB · Views: 90
Back