• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Completed Pokémon Aster Violet

This project is complete. Any future revisions will be bug fixes or small updates.
Project Status
Completed
Project Version
Pokémon Rose Pink, Iris Purple and Aster Violet

UPDATE:
RP, IP & AV received a new post-game mission to celebrate the release of the sequels: Pokémon Moss Lime and Coral Lapis!
https://eeveeexpo.com/threads/3906/
In the new post game you will be able to face off against the gym leaders from the sequel games.
Do check out both the new mission and the sequel games. :)
~TJ

Intro:
RP,IP and AV are made with Pokemon Essentials 16 in RPG Maker XP.
They take place in the isolated region of Koris which is based on Iceland.
The main character sets out to challenge the 8 gyms in the region and soon runs into the misguided Team Sulphur.

Features:
*Synthetic evolution stones - unlimited uses
*Return stone - de-evolve any Pokémon
*Meet an evil organisation - Team Sulphur
*Battle 8 gyms, elite four, and champion
*12 towns and cities; and many other areas
*A selection of Pokémon from all generations
*Mystery Gift
*New Eeveelutions (no other fakemon)
*Post game content - Battle tower, university, etc.
*Version exclusive Pokémon
*Aster Violet has a bit more content

Screenshots:
vio12.png

vio13.png

vio05.png

vio08.png

vio01.png

vio07.png

vio02.png

Gameplay:

Completed. However feedback is needed to test level balance throughout the games.
In case others want to tweak the game; the .rxproj file is included in the download.

Downloads: (last updated 1. sep. 2021 - v.1.59)
Rose Pink v1.59
Iris Purple v1.59
Aster Violet v1.59

Helpful documentation:

Changelog:
v. 1.59
New Mystery Gift

v. 1.57
Fixes bugs from version 1.55.

v. 1.55
New Post-Game event on Windy Islands.
New Pokémon added to Route 519 and Windy Islands.
Some minor updates.
TURBO BUTTON "F" added

v. 1.5
Game save corruption bug FIXED. (Finally! ^^'')
Screen resizing re-enabled.

v. 1.42
Rocksmash easier attainable. (AV)
Boundry fixes. (AV)
Dialouge fixes. (AV)

v. 1.4
Move Relearner added to Smoke City (AV)
Eeveelution base stats and movesets altered. (Use returnstone in old version before evolving eevee again in current version)

v. 1.39
Several sprite issues fixed.
Optional Auto level scaling added. Talk to fighter in Pokemon Centers. (also for RP and IP now)

v. 1.37
Strength puzzle fixed.

v. 1.36
Optional Auto level scaling added. (AV) Talk to fighter in Pokemon Centers.

v. 1.35
Balance issue fixed.
Minor dialougue fixes.

v. 1.33
Fixed Waterfall passibility.
Reduced particle effects in Volcano Cave. (AV)
TM57 replaced with TM24 in Power Plant.
Berries on Route 516 fixed.
Getting stuck in "Yanma Lake grass" fixed.
"Captain stuck in loop" fixed. (AV)
Eevee trainers level fixed. (still difficult) (AV)

v. 1.31
Sulphur Grunt at Flower Gardens fixed.

v. 1.3
Koris Pokédex added.
Resizing disabled to avoid save corruption.
Daycare error fixed.
Bunch more Post-game content. (in Smoke City)
Various sprite fixes.
De-evolutions fixed.

v. 1.27
Flying bug fixed.
Paralyze Heal missing from marts Fixed.
Passibility issues fixed.
Route 503 redesigned. (AV)
Weather altered. (AV)
Improved gym leaders.
Missing HM03 fixed.
Rocksmash attainable on Victory Road.

v. 1.25
Fletchinder evolution fixed.
Trainer blocking the way in Volcano Cave moved.
Trainers levels altered.

v. 1.2
Map connection issue solved.
Minor edits and bug fixes.

Known issues:
*A Pokémon without nickname, which de-evolves, will retain the name of its evolution. It is recommended to give Eevee a nickname. Or go to the name-rater to change it.
*Changing the resolution will result in a corrupt save file and will prevent the game from reopening until save file (in user/[user name]/saved games) is deleted! Properly Fixed in v.1.5
*Receiving an egg from daycare crashes the game. Cause is still unknown. Fixed in v.1.3
*Music cuts out very rarely.
*Game does not remember window size setting between sessions.

Credits as they appear in game:
POKÉMON ROSE PINK / IRIS PURPLE / ASTER VIOLET
by Takako Jin

"Pokémon Essentials" was created by:
Flameguru
Poccil (Peter O.)
Maruno

With contributions from:
Boushy MiDas Mike
Brother1440 Near Fantastica
FL. PinkMan
Genzai Kawakami Popper
Harshboy Rataime
help-14 SoundSpawn
IceGod64 the__end
Jacob O. Wobbrock Venom12
KitsuneKouta Wachunga
Lisa Anthony xLeD
and everyone else who helped out

Additional Resources by:
Mej 71 Amethyst
Jan Zumi
Bazaro Koyo
Smeargletail Alex
Noscium Lepagon
N-kin Fishbowlsou l90
Princess-Phoenix Dat Lopunny Tho
Conyjams Kaji Atsu
The Cynical Poet Luigi Player
Falgaia of the Smogon S/M Sprite Project
Pikafan 2000 Lord-Myre
Zeak 6464 Tapu Fini
Sparta Lazor Leparagon
Bulbapedia Serebii
M3rein Black Out G5
Rune Rigbycwts
Rot8er-ConeX James Davy
Luka S.J. Naruttebayo
Layell Pom
Takako Jin

Gen 6/7 sprites from Smogon's Sprite Project
New Eeveelutions by Naruttebayo 67

"RPG Maker XP" by:
ENTERBRAIN

Pokémon is owned by:
The Pokémon Company
Nintendo
Affiliated with Game Freak

This is a non-profit fan-made game.
No copyright infringements intended.
Please support the official games!

[EDIT:] Special Thanks to @Thundaga for his amazing tutorials! :)

Last edited:

TakakoJin

Eevee Breeder
Just finished the game and I have to say I am truly amazed, I just could not stop playing it. :blush:

Thank you so much for playing. :) Your feedback has been very valuable. Thank you!
And I'm really glad that you enjoyed it so much. ^_^
You made my day. ;)
~TJ

Mashirosakura

With my wishes frozen in time and long forgotten
Discord Mod
Well I've played through 2 gyms and decided to stop by and make a review.

So let's start with the basics. I know, this is your first project so I understand it won't be perfect. Honestly it wasn't bad for a first attempt. There are a few issues, though.
First of, the intro is still the default essentials one, equipped with Oak and even some of Maruno's plugs for the wiki. It doesn't really make sense considering the region doesn't even feature Oak as I've seen so far.
First thing I see when I get into the game is that you have the nurse and your mom walking, when by default their sprites don't have actual walking animations. I'd recommend trying to make these static events or make walking animations, because it just looks clonky otherwise. Another movement thing i noticed was that the right side walking sprite (on the girl at least) wasn't aligned properly so it bounces unlike the other sides.
1tileerror.png

Found this little passibility error in the first 5 minutes. Nothing major, but I thought you'd like to know.
I found it a bit odd that the snow didn't continue onto the next route, I thought it was weird since they're right next to each other and should logically share the same weather.
The cliff at the bottom of Snowfall is honestly a bit jarring. I know you were trying to be fancy with it but it just looks messy. Snowfall is a really bland town, and really there's nothing there to justify a Pokémon Center or Mart.

2correctpathing.png

Route 501 is quite frankly a tiling mess. The path drastically changes from Snowfall and there isn't even any path borders on the route so it just looks out of place. The general design of the route however is great. Another thing is that the Eevee trainer on this route is way too strong for the beginning of the game, I had to get my own Eeveelution to beat it.
3spriteformating.png

I see how you did the sprites for the fakemon. The splice is generally very good, but you sized it up poorly so it sticks out.
Speaking of Eevee, the Synthetic Stone stuff just being given to you is just odd. And to be honest you hadn't really done anything with it as I saw to the 2nd gym. They were just lying around the world. The Return Stone also didn't work on Dustox when I tried but I may have been on an earlier patch because I downloaded it a while ago.
The 2nd town had a massive open space issue and, like Snowfall, doesn't really serve any purpose other than the small plot stuff it brings.
4tilingshade.png

Trees on rocks aren't the most pleasing to the eye. It might have been a good idea to recolour the bases of the trees to make them blend better, but I'll overlook it a little since you're new.

Moving on, we have the rival(?) characters. Who I honestly didn't even know existed at all aside from the one house in Snowfall. Heck, I don't even know who the girl is, she's sort of just there. I was honestly just lost when they showed up because they don't even seem to be relevant, just there.
6tileformating.png

I know what you were going for here, but the tiling is still messy. And speaking of Route 502, This is a big sin: diagonal paths.
7dialogonalpathsnono.png

This is a grid based game so diagonal paths are essentially really annoying to navigate this sort of thing. The nurse at the end for that one trainer on the route also seemed a bit silly, but it was pretty nice for getting through the beginning of the forest. The slight level up in the forest was out of nowhere because there was barely any trainers to gain exp from before. The forest design was great too, though it felt a bit similar to Route 501. It was probably the ledges.

Cloudy Town is a mess. The rain should've been more consistent, the beach tiles are non existent and don't get me started on this:
9absolutelynot.png

The transition between tiles is way too sudden, there's nothing realistic about this at all. Also grass on rocks, especially long grass like this, does not exist even in the real games. Cloudy Gym is fine, as I'd expect of a first gym. It was balanced enough since you gave us a Quakeon early, though maybe it was a bit much. Spark however, needs his Sitrus Berries and Full Restores taken away. This is a first gym, not a league match. Give him the standard 1 potion and an oran berry. Also remove that bide stuff, that was just annoying.
Let's move to Route 504, also known as why is this so long.
10absolutelynot.png

So yeah my earlier statement still stands about the tiling. But this route gets weirder because of the encounters. Like where do you ever find wild Raticates, Machokes and Honchkrows this early? This trends runs further than just this route too. At one point the music cuts out and doesn't return til you leave the map, too.
11extreme.png

Wowzers this is a heck of a boost. I'd nerf this just a bit. Scale up the other Eevee trainer from level 5, too.
So you reach the mountain and surprise surprise some understandable plot appears. It's pretty generic, but it's something. Can you make returning to the house with the sailor an choice? Just so people don't have to run all the way back just to pick up the Power Stone and Thunder. That'd be great.
So we reach Gym Town n2. Admittedly I had a few fighting types in my team by this point, with Combusken, Machop and Champeon, but the regular gym trainers weren't all that much trouble. A little disappointed that the leaders didn't have much personality aside from their one liners. And also that their overworlds were essentially the same sprite but recoloured.
This gym leader was an actual pain to fight. Not because of the typing, but because he had fully evolved illegal Pokemon. Nobody has Unfezant and Staraptor this early. The Honchkrow also almost wiped me because Honckrow is a strong mon at this stage of the game. I won but with dificulty.
Anyway, that's what I analysed from my experience just going through the first two gyms. It's very rough around the edges but for a first game, so far it hasn't been terrible. It needs a bit of tweaking in places, is all.

TakakoJin

Eevee Breeder
@Mashirosakura

Thank you for this very detailed feedback/review. :)
It will take me a while to address most of the points you brought up. In time I'll have hopefully improved most of it.

I do have to mention here that I didn't make the fakémon sprites myself (though I tweaked and resized them).
The creators of sprites and assets are credited in the OT here and the end credit roll of the game.

Definitely have to look at that passibility thing.

Huh... I didn't even notice that the nurse doesn't have a walking animation. ^^ Having her and the mother static are probably the way to go.

As for the weather, it's random, so there was a good chance that the snow would have continued. ;) Maybe having constant snow on Route 501 would be a good idea though.

I'll have to look at Route 502 again. Maybe redesign it from scratch. We'll see.

You mentioned the beach tiles. Actually this region is based on my home island, where all the beaches are black. It was a deliberate choice of mine. You'll see more of it on the southern routes where the great black sands are.

Route 504 is one of the first I made, so it is comparatively rougher than the others. (Especially encounter wise.) I should probably polish it better when I get around to it.

I am surprised about the "music cutting off" glitch though. Did you do anything besides playing the game when it happened, like minimize and reopen or something?

I know that you don't like the tiling, but since gen 1 and 2 (as well as many old RPGs) also did it kinda like that I'm not too worried about it. At least not while there bigger problems to fix.
Actually many tiles that come with Essentials don't have "gradual transitions" and I'm not skilled enough at the moment to make my own.
Therefore only using gradual tiles would limit my options drastically, so I chose to go with the rougher transitions for now.

As for the rivals, they were kinda shoehorned in. But I also didn't want to do the typical meeting them at the beginning stuff. So I gave them a head start. ^^

I'll have to go over the pokemon levels, especially the eevee trainers, as well as the trainers' items.

Anyway, thank you again for this great list of feedback. I'm planning on releasing an update later this month.
Hopefully I'll have fixed some of these issues by then.
The game will be tweaked. ;)

~TJ

AstralFist

Rookie
hmm i keep runing into an error every time i try to start the game
"script 'scene_intro' line 78: NameError occured"

TakakoJin

Eevee Breeder
@AstralFist
Hi, I'm not sure what the problem might be.
Could you answer these questions, so we can narrow down the problem?

Which game are you trying to run?
Has it ever worked or was it like that from the start?
Have you tried re-downloading?
What device are you trying to run it on?
Have you tried another computer?

~TJ

EDIT:
Have you unzipped the game?
Have you tried to restart the PC?

Last edited:

AstralFist

Rookie
@AstralFist
Hi, I'm not sure what the problem might be.
Could you answer these questions, so we can narrow down the problem?

Which game are you trying to run?
Has it ever worked or was it like that from the start?
Have you tried re-downloading?
What device are you trying to run it on?
Have you tried another computer?

~TJ

EDIT:
Have you unzipped the game?
Have you tried to restart the PC?

thanks for the reply I tried a re download and that got it working :D

BlkBird

Rookie
Hey I'm sorry to ask, In case It can be disrespectful to the game in some way, but RM FPS Control for RPG Maker XP doesn't seem to work with Iris Purple, and I kinda like to increase the speed of vba-like pokemon games. Is there a problem with compatibility or some other way to "fastforward"?

TakakoJin

Eevee Breeder
@BlkBird
Hey. No problem. :)
I did some research. It appears as though RM FPS does generally not work with Pokemon Essentials games.
However, Cheat Engine does work for these games. I tried it and was easily able to speed up the game. ;)

This video explains how it works:

Hope this works for you. :)
~TJ

@AstralFist
I'm glad you got it to work. :)
~TJ

OfficialSFN

Rookie
Wait so Aster Violet is like the 3rd game and the other 2 are the opposite versions? This could come in handy for a future project :blush:

TakakoJin

Eevee Breeder
Wait so Aster Violet is like the 3rd game and the other 2 are the opposite versions? This could come in handy for a future project :blush:

Yes, exactly. ^_^
Would be awesome if you did that sometime, Sacred. :)

~TJ

EDIT:
Rather big update this time around.
Besides a whole bunch of bug fixes, I also added a little post game stuff to Route 503. :)

Last edited:

TakakoJin

Eevee Breeder
Big update!
Version 1.3 fixes some major bugs.
There is also more post game content in Aster Violet, which is found in Smoke City.
Hope you peeps enjoy!
~TJ

Iron_Rx

Novice
I'm playing Aster Violet.

Bugs/feedback as of Misty City:

sailor who takes you back after fighting sulphur gets stuck in a loop if you refuse to go back with him.

level 45 eevee trainer west of electric gym

could use a lot more variety in wild encounters
could use more held items

Softlock south of the haunted lake yanma mansion - there's a little corner of ultralong grass you can surf onto but can't surf away from

Sulphur trainer at the south end of the garden path challenges you over and over if you walk in front of him again.

Fairy type not coded in

cd4aa86fc27f6dc80416f19edfcb132b.png

Last edited:

Iron_Rx

Novice
Eevee Teambuilding Guide

Important levels:
9, 13, 17, 21, 25, 29, 33, 37, 41, 45

If you want an Eevee move, you need to hit that level while still an eevee. Devolution won't work. Evolution via Evolution Stone to Eeveon will though!

If you want one or more Eevolution moves at a level, you can switch back and forth no problem and you'll keep trying to learn the moves.

9:
eevee - growl
champeon - pursuit
leafeon - razor leaf
Flareon - ember
quakeon - rapid spin
Glaceon - icy wind
vermeon - fury attack
pebbleon - rock polish
chromeon - sweet scent
toxeon - smokescreen
vaporeon - water gun
sprouteon - mean look
sylveon - bite
jolteon - thunder shock
blazeon - ember
nosfeon - mean look
aveon - gust
eeveon - growl
wyveon - scary face
magneon - thunder shock
serpeon - water gun
espeon - confusion
umbreon - pursuit
sorceon - confusion?
obliveon - mean look

13:
champeon, eevee - quick attack
leafeon - bite
quakeon - swift
vermeon - focus energy
pebbleon - magnitude
chromeon - faint attack
toxeon - assurance
vaporeon - bite
sprouteon - curse
sylveon - quick attack
jolteon - bite
blazeon - quick attack
nosfeon - curse
aveon - quick attack
eeveon - quick attack
wyveon - dragon rage
magneon - bite
serpeon - bite
espeon - quick attack
umbreon - bite
sorceon - quick attack
obliveon - curse

17:
eevee - bite
champeon - bite
leafeon - grass whistle
Flareon - bite
quakeon - bite
glaceon - bite
vermeon - bite
pebbleon - bite
chromeon - bite
toxeon - bite
vaporeon - water pulse
sprouteon - bite
sylveon - swift
jolteon - double kick
blazeon - bite
nosfeon - bite
aveon - bite
eeveon - bite
wyveon - bite
magneon - double kick
serpeon - water pulse?
espeon - bite
umbreon - confuse ray
sorceon - bite
obliveon - bite

21:
eevee - covet
champeon - covet
leafeon - magical leaf
Flareon - fire fang
quakeon - covet
glaceon - ice fang
vermeon - covet
pebbleon - covet
chromeon - covet
toxeon - covet
vaporeon - aurora beam
sprouteon - covet
sylveon - skill swap
jolteon - thunder fang
blazeon - fire fang
nosfeon - covet
aveon - covet
eeveon - covet
wyveon - covet
magneon - thunder fang?
serpeon - aurora beam
espeon - psybeam
umbreon - feint attack
sorceon - psybeam?
obliveon - covet

25:
eevee - take down
champeon - take down
leafeon - giga drain
Flareon - fire spin
quakeon - take down
glaceon - ice shard
vermeon - take down
pebbleon - take down
chromeon - take down
toxeon - take down
vaporeon - aqua ring
sprouteon - take down
sylveon - take down
jolteon - pin missile
blazeon - fire spin
nosfeon - take down
aveon - take down
eeveon - take down
wyveon - take down
magneon - pin missile
serpeon - aqua ring
espeon - future sight
umbreon - assurance
sorceon - future sight
obliveon - take down

29:
eevee - charm
champeon - counter
leafeon - swords dance
Flareon - scary face
quakeon - dig
glaceon - barrier
vermeon - pin missile
pebbleon - smack down
chromeon - crunch
toxeon - double hit
vaporeon - acid armor
sprouteon - payback
sylveon - charm
jolteon - agility
blazeon - scary face
nosfeon - payback
aveon - twister
wyveon - chip away
magneon - agility
serpeon - acid armor
espeon - psych up
umbreon - screech
sorceon - psych up
obliveon - payback

33:
eevee - baton pass
champeon - feint
leafeon - synthesis
Flareon - smog
quakeon - sand tomb
glaceon - mirror coat
vermeon - assurance
pebbleon - self-destruct
chromeon - baton pass
toxeon - sludge bomb
vaporeon - haze
sprouteon - shadow ball
sylveon - light screen
jolteon - thunder wave
blazeon - revenge
nosfeon - shadow ball?
aveon - agility
wyveon - revenge
magneon - thunder wave
serpeon - revenge
espeon - morning sun
umbreon - moonlight
sorceon - dark pulse
obliveon - sludge bomb

37:
eevee - double edge
champeon - agility
leafeon - sunny day
Flareon - lava plume
quakeon - gyro ball
glaceon - hail
vermeon - poison jab
pebbleon - bulldoze
chromeon - iron defense
toxeon - destiny bond
sprouteon - dream eater
Sylveon - dark pulse
Jolteon - discharge
blazeon - night slash
Nosfeon - dream eater
aveon - wing attack
wyveon - night slash
magneon - iron defense
serpeon - night slash
espeon - psychic
umbreon - mean look
sorceon - mean look
obliveon - destiny bond

41:
eevee - last resort
champeon - last resort
leafeon - last resort
Flareon - last resort
quakeon - last resort
glaceon - last resort
vermeon - last resort
pebbleon - last resort
chromeon - last resort
toxeon - last resort
vaporeon - last resort
etc

45:
eevee - trump card
champeon - close combat
leafeon - leaf blade
Flareon - fire blast
quakeon - earthquake
glaceon - blizzard
vermeon - endeavor
pebbleon - earthquake
chromeon - iron head
toxeon - memento
vaporeon - hydro pump
blazeon - dragon tail
nosfeon - dark pulse
aveon - air slash
wyveon - dragon tail
magneon - iron head
serpeon - dragon tail
espeon - power swap
umbreon - guard swap
sorceon - guard swap
oblivion - dark pulse

Last edited:

TakakoJin

Eevee Breeder
I'm playing Aster Violet.

Bugs/feedback as of Misty City:

sailor who takes you back after fighting sulphur gets stuck in a loop if you refuse to go back with him.

level 45 eevee trainer west of electric gym

could use a lot more variety in wild encounters
could use more held items

Softlock south of the haunted lake yanma mansion - there's a little corner of ultralong grass you can surf onto but can't surf away from

Sulphur trainer at the south end of the garden path challenges you over and over if you walk in front of him again.

Fairy type not coded in

-----

I don't have all the stones yet so I'll update this later, or maybe the creator will drop some knowledge.

Important levels:
9, 13, 17, 21, 25, 29, 33, 37, 41, 45

If you want an Eevee move, you need to hit that level while still an eevee. Devolution won't work.

If you want one or more Eevolution moves at a level, you can switch back and forth no problem and you'll keep trying to learn the moves.

Hi, thank you so much for playing and for the feedback. :)

I fixed most of the issues and uploaded v1.33. Thanks again for pointing out these bugs and issues.
Because of time constraints, I won't be able to address the variety of encounters and items at this point in time though. :/
But it's good that I was able to fix the game breaking glitches. :)

Thank you also for providing the moves list for others.
I just assembled a complete list, though not as pretty as yours:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p24y8BNawrKO1F49IqRYI2qOcu833AxJxmmNaNCgxio/edit?usp=sharing
Hope you don't mind me quoting you. ;)

Thanks again, and I hope you enjoy the rest of the game. :)
~TJ

Iron_Rx

Novice
159fff0bcbe129026729e9accdde6d02.png

That was fun! Multiple Eevees is the only way to go.

More feedback, if you want it:
Very overleveled by grass gym

harsh lag in volcano cave

https://i.gyazo.com/e62638d9a2cdcce905b9f17f28767c9b.png

can't get to this berry https://i.gyazo.com/5cb699fa7bc170b961d8ff05e04e00ef.png

two charge beam locations, inc. power plant

https://i.gyazo.com/1b5f957fd395f05c7a90dc5fea636dfa.png
Can't get this because i can't surf down the waterfall or between the rocks

Swept the E4 in one hit

the battle move Fly is bugged. it takes four turns to use and the foe hits you during it.

the AI doesn't know how to use Last Resort

TakakoJin

Eevee Breeder
That was fun! Multiple Eevees is the only way to go.

Glad you liked it. ^_^
Now that's a nice team for the Hall of Fame!

Thanks for the additional feedback.
I just fixed a few issues, like the waterfall, the berry and the TM.
I'll have to look into the other ones when I have more time. Really don't know what the issue with Flying and Last Resort is. :/

Anyway. Thanks again. :)
~TJ

WolfShadowWhisper

Just a wolf that loves the shadows on a hot day :)
Hi. I downloaded and played Pokemon Aster Violet tonight and just wanted to say that I enjoy the game so far, I love the Eevee evolutions you created and enjoy the art to (kudos to the artists). I definitely know what I plan to do for the rest of the weekend ;) Thanks for a great game! Do make more! I dare you :)

Iron_Rx

Novice
I would like to ask how to get cut
There was an area with a ton of ledges and cuttable trees south of one of the towns. If you go south along those ledges, a female NPC will warn you not to go farther with Cut. Talk to her again and she gives you the HM.

Sorry, can't remember the name of the town but maybe this will sound familiar to you.

Back