• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Better Fast-forward Mode

Resource Better Fast-forward Mode v1.0

Marin submitted a new resource:

Better Fast-forward Mode - Speed up the game by pressing F. Supports multiple stages.

I accidentally found out that just skipping a whole Graphics.update is pretty useful and thought I'd make a fast-forward script out of it.

SPEEDUP_STAGES is the array of speed up stages the game will use. If you click F, it'll pick the next number in the array. Mine looks like [1,2,3], meaning it'll be 1 by default, go to 2 if I press F, 3 if I press F again, and then back to the beginning.

$GameSpeed is the index of the SPEEDUP_STAGES array,...

Read more about this resource...

lmgginspace

Rookie
Hi, In the v18 Essentials the F key is already used to open a menu where you can choose a field move to use, and so conflicts with the fast forward key.
It would be nice if the FF key is another one, or if the key can be customized :)

SebastiaanZ

Trainer
That doesn't really help Heartyalexander. I have the same problem, but when I try to change it the input does not work, and yes I do know the keycode I want.

Maq47

Novice
Is this resource compatible with Pokémon Essential V19?
I second this, but for PE v19.1.

Also, the download in the description gives a 404 error.

Edit: For anyone else looking for a v19.1 version, danzeedan at the PokeCommunity forums made a working script. Link. It uses the 'F7' key now, sidestepping the registered item key issue altogether.

Last edited:
Back