• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Released Pokémon Rusty

This project has a release available. The full version is still a work in progress.
06/08/19 Status: Development still in progress.

Pokémon Rusty, a game based on an animated Pokémon YouTube series made by the Dorkly company.

Overview:

A trainer named Rusty dumb enough to call his "Kakuna" Pikachu goes on an adventure to become the very best best trainer. While adventuring through the Kanto Region he accidentally creates the most powerful Pokémon in ever existence, Perfect Bidoof, in which he likes to call Peanut Butter. In order to stop Perfect Bidoof's plan to enslave the entire world, Trainers that Rusty has met gathered, they sent Rusty back in time using Palkia as a base for a time machine in order to stop Perfect Bidoof.

Screenshots:

FAzhlbs.png
pI8cZ3i.png
dmsZIhn.png
m3cWoG1.png
wEqdH6a.png
7tWD5V3.png

Credits:

no copyright infringement is intended on the makes of the game, please support the official releases.
Just to be clear, I do not work with the Dorkly Bits company.

Pokémon Rusty by
Dorkly Bits

Pokémon Essentials by
Flameguru
Poccil (Peter O.)
Maruno

Scripts/Resources by
KleinStudio
Speed-up in Debug

Luka S.J.
Ultimate Title Screen
Modular Title Screen

DerxwnaKapsyla
Implementing missing sound effects

CITGProductions
Pokemon Silicon, Day Care Music

Pokémon by
Game Freak
Nintendo
Creatures Inc.

RPG Maker XP by
Enterbrain

Team Members
• xUMG - *events, *sprites, *maps
• Ampharos 2.0 - *events, *maps
• Haunted Ditto - *sprites
• ZmeyKolbasnik - *tester, *theme_recognizer

With contributions from
leilou - Deleting a Specific Pokémon
MGriffin - Changing Party Postion
Hollow_Ego - Coding

If you do find bugs, wrong grammar, or anything like those, please contact me here or on discord xUMG#4982

Download: v1.0
Mediafire

~Change Log

This map contains areas where there are in-game scenes happening.
Your current goal is to get to Pokémon Tower;
okk1PgQ.png

Imgur link ~here

We are also looking to recruit members,
check it out!

Last edited:

xUMG

Hoho-oh?
Soo a few people asked me when are we going to start uploading them updates again.
I can't say we'll be back updating the game very soon, but, I do assure that the game will be throughout better than what we currently have.

Scenes will be better, our graphics will change to match the original series, and most importantly music! Yes there will be a variety FR/LF and RSE soundtracks to match the YouTube series (again). I will also make it so the maps aren't confusing and it will be easier to track where you are currently.

Well... We have worked on changing most of the graphics and have been pretty succesful, the same goes for the music, but we are having trouble trying to identify what is the name of the soundtrack that is played in the scenes and so I'd like to recruit someone who is very famillar with FR/LG and/or RSE soundtracks, if you want more information regarding this please check out this thread right here<

In the next update we plan to release 3 more episodes in it.

Anyways, thanks for those who contacted me asking whether we are going to update this again or not, it really helped me get pass through my busy schedule.

Last edited:

tzer

Rookie
You're going to need to give a little more info - the complete error message would help.
download and then click the exe and then a popup not the setup appears and says system cannot find the file specified

Poq

Cooltrainer
download and then click the exe and then a popup not the setup appears and says system cannot find the file specified
There spongr be a setup when you click the exe, so no worries there. What is the file that it says it can't find?

mDigger

Rookie
Cool, a fan game. What about the Fire Red hack made by Dorkly himself...?

Back