• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Pokétch for Pokémon Essentials (Dual/Single-screen)

Resource Pokétch for Pokémon Essentials (Dual/Single-screen) v1.0

Marin submitted a new resource:

Pokétch for Pokémon Essentials (Dual/Single-screen) - Generation 4's Pokétch in Pokémon Essentials.

Want to help out? I need sound effects for the Pokétch (pretty much everything ranging from button presses to the sound effects in the matchup checker. That sort of things)

You know that thing on your bottom screen in generation 4 (Sinnoh)? That's a Pokétch, or Poké Watch. I thought it'd be funny to try to replicate that in Pokémon Essentials, so that's what I did.

It supports both dual-screen and single-screen, though dual-screen is what it was initially designed for.

This...

Read more about this resource...

Diegotoon

Rookie
Hello, I work in a remake of 4gen, but, i use Pokémon Essentials BW V3.1.1
I dont know how to implement these scripts :sob: I need help please :(

kent13

Rookie
Hello! I mean earlier in my review when I encountered Pokemon Battles the poketch remains on screen. Sorry for my bad english

Diegotoon

Rookie
That's intended, yes. If you want the Pokétch to just go away and have a black screen instead, you can use pbTakePoketch.
Hi Marin, well, I solved the problem :D thanks, your srcipts are incredible :)

KaratGaming

Novice
Everything above (and including) v17.0. May even work with lower too, who knows. Haven't tried myself.
That's awesome, I'd love to try it out in Essentials soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marin updated Pokétch for Pokémon Essentials (Dual/Single-screen) with a new update entry:

Update v1.1.3

Updated to v1.1.3:
  • Now compatible with the Modular Pause Menu
  • Color Changer overlays now fade properly
  • Fixed a bug where it was looking in Assemblies\RPG.Net.dll instead of just in the root folder for the dll. Because of this, you'd never be able to use the Roulette app.
  • Fixed issue with save files
  • Now also works with the DP Pause Menu

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:

Diegotoon

Rookie
hello, i found a error :(
In Pokémon Essentials v 17.2
When I save the game, the next time, I open the game, the game send me these messages:
Ah4zQ1c.png

O0Z7Emb.png

Diegotoon

Rookie
I installed the scripts with the Universal Plugin Installer :(
ahhh, Rpg.NET.dll :sweat:
other thing, if i open the app "Obtained Pokémon" i can´t change to another app :(
good scripts :)

I installed the scripts with the Universal Plugin Installer :(
ahhh, Rpg.NET.dll :sweat:
other thing, if i open the app "Obtained Pokémon" i can´t change to another app :(
good scripts :)

I don't understand what you mean with the first part, but not being able to switch apps is an issue in the Easy Mouse System. It ignores clicks if you check too often for some reason. I've told him about it but I'm not sure he/I can do anything about it.

Achohermano

Novice
First of all, thanks for sharing this, It looks really cool :)
I want to add the Poketch to a part of the Menu (I use Modular Menu) But I don't know how to add it as a part of it, so I can play with only one screen.
How do we do it? :(

CoffeeBro

Helper!
IDK where I do a bug report (/TwT)/ But if it is here... When you start a pokemon battle with Elite Battle System the Pokétch stay in the screen (Dual Screen Mode only), have any way to do not show the pokétch when we start a battle with EBS script?

Silcrow_

Rookie
Ummm can please tell where exactly do i add pbPokétch.
any help would be appreciated.

Back