• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Social Links

Resource Social Links 1.0

wrigty12

Tester-Coder Hybrid
wrigty12 submitted a new resource:

Social Links - Bond with NPCs as Social Links!

Inspired by the Persona series, you can now turn NPCs into Social Links. This can add some more personal connections with characters in your game, and can also result in benefits for the player.

In addition to Social Links, this plugin provides a Social Media page for each Social Link. In addition to viewing your current bond level, you can view their current location, status message, and favorite Pokemon.

Version
  • This plugin works for v20.1 and v21.1

Read more about this resource...

drawntoast

Cooltrainer
It's like you read my mind: I was planning on putting something like this in my next game. I'll be using this script a whole lot and see how it works.

Luck1973

Novice
Man, i've been working on social relationship in my game through a bunch of variables and event pages, that plugin will help a lot.

Loaky

Novice
I've been waiting for this plugin since you showed screenshots in the discord.

I'm really excited to try this out since I've been looking for something like this and I'll definitely leave a review too!

Thank you for the plugin! 😊 🥹

SkyArmyRecru1t

Pokémon Master
Huh, I was gonna make a dumb little prototype for a Persona inspired game to see how a game like that would work in Essentials but setting up a system like this sounded awful, but maybe now I can give it another shot

Back