• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Completed POKéMON SHINY ISLAND

This project is complete. Any future revisions will be bug fixes or small updates.
Project Version

Sakurai

Rookie
loved this game, it really was a lot of fun, I often loose interest in some rom hacks not because they arent fun but because they are too long and samey but this was short sweet and simple.

one issue I had to come ask for help with is I have 6 hours in game and hunted all pokemon 67/69 and have not found Ditto....
edited because I forgot I need to breed for horsea, and I was given a male kingdra so I need ditto todo this... :(

Last edited:

Evan

game director, Pokémon Sea & Sky
loved this game, it really was a lot of fun, I often loose interest in some rom hacks not because they arent fun but because they are too long and samey but this was short sweet and simple.

one issue I had to come ask for help with is I have 6 hours in game and hunted all pokemon 67/69 and have not found Ditto....
edited because I forgot I need to breed for horsea, and I was given a male kingdra so I need ditto todo this... :(
Thanks for playing! My advice is to check in with the Day-Care Kid...he wanted to see what eventually hatched from the egg he gave you.

Sakurai

Rookie
Thanks for playing! My advice is to check in with the Day-Care Kid...he wanted to see what eventually hatched from the egg he gave you.
I mustve missed that line of dialogue X3 thank you for your help and thank you again for the wonderful game~!!!

Back