• Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly! You can learn how to add images to your posts here.

Does anyone have this Auto-Tile?

Tlozyp_Tina

Rookie
Hello everyone, I come here to request help for those who have experience making tilesets and/or autotiles, because I have tried but come with little to no success, effectively stopping any further development on my first project. I am using Essentials 20.1 for it, since some plugins I wish to use haven't been upgraded yet.

My project is set on Hoenn, 20 or so years after the events of RSE/ORAS. Instead of focusing on the gym challenge, you'll embark on an adventure to participate on Contests scattered across the region, hoping to reach the Grand Festival. As you can see, it's a fusion of how this mechanic is portrayed on the games and anime! It's a big shot for a first project, I know...but I'll try regardless.

For the sake of immersion and better compatibility with the rest of the tilesets, specially the beach and sand ones, I want to use the Hoenn Sea tiles to recreate the map, but unfortunately, I haven't found, no matter where I look, any tilesets made of it. I have gone to the Spriters Resource to try and remake it from scratch, myself, with little to no success...So I come here to request the aid of someone who actually has an idea on how to do it.
I have tried replacing all sea tiles with the default that comes with Essentials but...the contrast makes me go crazy.

Example here (from original game):
1331e00cb2c91b54a3ff6a2596c2f28b96ba2a1f.gif

However, I do plan on making this auto-tile public after its creation so that others who want it don't struggle as much as I have (as long as credit for whoever takes this task is given, of course). If this is a deterrent, I understand completely.

For discussions about compensation, I am willing to talk via DM's as per the rules of the site.

Thank you for reading!

Back