• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Lure Item for v21.1

Resource Lure Item for v21.1 1.0.1

CoderFreddy

Novice
CoderFreddy submitted a new resource:

Lure Item for v21.1 - Adds three lure items to your game.

(Tested only on a clean version of Essentials v21.1, please inform this thread if you find any bugs.)

This plugin adds three items that enhance the encounter rate and shiny chance of wild pokémon along with the item icons.
lHQm020.png
E9MYYza.png

INSTALLATION: Simply extract the contents of the .zip file into the root of your game. Recompile your game to succesfully load the...

Read more about this resource...

Thomwell

Novice
Hello, your plugin is great. Thank you for your efforts. I tested it and it seems to be incompatible with Visible Overworld Wild Encounters.

CoderFreddy

Novice
Hello, your plugin is great. Thank you for your efforts. I tested it and it seems to be incompatible with Visible Overworld Wild Encounters.
I am unable to find the plugin you are referring to, could you send me a link to it?

halily

Rookie
When I save multiple saves, opening the game again will result in an error message.
Exception `NoMethodError' at [Lure Item Add-on] [001] Main.rb:199 - undefined method `lure' for nil:NilClass

CoderFreddy

Novice
When I save multiple saves, opening the game again will result in an error message.
Exception `NoMethodError' at [Lure Item Add-on] [001] Main.rb:199 - undefined method `lure' for nil:NilClass
Have you created a new save file before using the lure?

halily

Rookie
Have you created a new save file before using the lure?
Yes, this happens when I switch another save on the initial screen.
Script '[Lure ltem Add-on] [001] Main.rb' line 199: NoMethodError occured.undefined method lure' for nil:NilClass

CoderFreddy

Novice
Yes, this happens when I switch another save on the initial screen.
Script '[Lure ltem Add-on] [001] Main.rb' line 199: NoMethodError occured.undefined method lure' for nil:NilClass
All saves need to be created after you install the plugin, maybe you've switched to a save that was made before the installation of the plugin

Back