• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Loaky's Modern Type Icons (Now with Stellar-Type, Templates, German & Spanish Translations!)

Resource Loaky's Modern Type Icons (Now with Stellar-Type, Templates, German & Spanish Translations!) 1.3

Loaky

Novice
Loaky submitted a new resource:

Loaky's Modern Type Icons - Modern and simple type icons that use the colors of the most recent games.

Loaky's Modern Type Icons

These are simple type icons I made for my game because I thought the ones that came with Essentials
just didn't look as eye-catching and interesting as I wanted them to look.

Here's my favorite Pokémon's typing with the new Icons!

pIVPUmh.png

They're simple and use the modern colors of the types (from the games after XY)

Here's how they all look...​

Read more about this resource...

Chaosmax

Novice
I love your work. Would it be possible for you to do the types for other languages like German or French? I like your graphics the best by far.

Drqiu

Novice
Hi, thanks for your work, I really like the art style of these icons!
I need to localize these images because I'm working on a non-English Pokemon fan game, and I was wondering if you could share the version without English characters? Thanks!

Loaky

Novice
I need to localize these images because I'm working on a non-English Pokemon fan game, and I was wondering if you could share the version without English characters? Thanks!
Would making a template-style image work? I mean like removing the words and having just the colors and gradients of the types. I have gotten some messages and 2 comments about different languages and I'd like for these Icons to work for everyone but making different ones for some of them would need some work and time.

Making it a template would require more work on the developers' side though to add the words and other stuff.

I'd like to hear opinions on this and I'll definitely do it if it helps!

komeiji514

Elite Trainer
I have made one btw but stellar type is too rough.

Loaky

Novice
Back