• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Introduction Thread

Welcome to the Eevee Expo forum!

My goal as forum administrator is to cultivate and grow the close-knit community that has formed over the last few years so that it can be even stronger. The Eevee Expo forum is a place where indie game developers can come together and grow together. We also have a team that manages the Eevee Expo presentation, a true celebration of game development and a place to showcase amazing projects.

Whether you are a game developer, a player of games, a little bit of both or anywhere in-between, we hope you'll find a place here on the Eevee Expo forum. If you're new around here, feel free to register an account and introduce yourself here! If you're not new around here, welcome back!

First?!
Thanks for doing such an amazing job guys, I'm hyped to see where the new Eevee Expo staff is gonna take the forums next ♥

Anyway I'm Aki, and I've been around awhile so if we haven't met yet I'm sure we will. I like making cute little games that might finish a bit on the weak side, and you can catch me making resources occasionally, but mostly I love seeing what everyone else it up to.

Abdoulgaming

Mr. Y
Hello, my name is Abdoulgaming aka Gamer19XD / MelonX2030. I'm kinda goofy and i just like making or playing videogames. I will work on some games and i'm still wondering what will happen in this forum and how much different is it to the old one.

Marginal

Rookie
Hello! My name is Marginal, and I've been a member of the ahem Eevee Expo Discord server for a little while now. You'll see me pop in and out providing feedback for others as I post my own work on a project I'm tentatively calling Super Mario Monsters RPG. You can check out the linked thread for my progress and please! look forward to me posting over here as well. Here's a little taste of some of my favorite work thus far:

BqjF5sn.png
EHRWMvS.png
KzQAYqE.png

SwampyK_

Rookie
Hi y'all! I'm SwampyK and I've been around the Pokémon Essentials community for almost ten-ish years, but haven't really gotten the chance to develop AND release my own project(s), for which I'm hoping to change that very soon. You may sometimes find me in the Eevee Expo Discord server looking at amazing project and posting feedbacks.
I'm a Uni Student and an amateur spriter and pixel artist (Pokémon gen IV/V style only), and I'm also working on my very own fangame project called Pokémon Devotion during my free time, but have been planning on doing a few more. I hope I'll get the chance to show what I'm working on soon. ^^

Omegas

Trainer
Man, it feels great to finally get a good look at this site.

Hello, everyone. I am Omegas. If you know me from anywhere, it is most likely from Pokemon This Gym of Mine, which is currently going through a rework. I couldn't be happier to see the spirit of the old forum preserved, and I can't wait to see what comes from it. I may not be the most vocal member of the forums, but I hope to see you around.

I hope you all have a nice day!

nomists

Novice
Hello all! Nomists/Kwatar here. Glad to see this place alive again- there were so many talented people producing wonderful game development tools.

For those of you who don't know me, which is practically everyone, I'm essentially just a parody artist. My style of humor is a bit ridiculous- maybe you'll love it or maybe you'll hate it? I don't know. At very least, I just hope I can make some people laugh. But just not with this particular post because it's not very funny.

TheRedhead43

Rookie
Hello! I am TheRedhead43. I recently started playing fangames again and saw that RPG Maker XP had a huge sale and wanted to try my hand at making something! I'd really like to work with others to learn how to make cool sprites and maps to make a really enjoyable game with large cities with tons to explore!

Back