• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Welcome to the Eevee Expo forum!

Welcome to the Eevee Expo forum!

It's been a long time coming, but I'm finally able to announce a new website for indie game development, the Eevee Expo forum! Whether you are a fan of developing (and playing) monster catchers, adventure games, visual novels, roguelikes, whodunnits, or cozy games, I hope you'll find our forums a welcoming place!

Thank you so much to everyone who has reached out to me and my friends the last month and a half. It's been an unprecedented time and we wouldn't be here without the community cheering us on.

As you can probably guess from the web address and website banner, the team from the Eevee Expo presentation and I are teaming up to run this website as we combine forces. We'll be promoting and discussing the Eevee Expo event and we'll still have a place for the community to develop and play games of all sorts of genres. While we're bound to get criticism for using a specific tail as the logo for our forum, we want to be recognizable to everyone that this is a reliable group hosting the forum and the community they know and trust is here.

This site wouldn't be possible without the assistance of @ENLS, the new site owner, as well as my forum staff @Ott and @lux. (who is joining us from the Expo team), my discord staff @Foxowl, @rainefall, and @Mashirosakura, and the Expo staff @AnonAlpaca, @Cadeorade5, @Chase, @ranko, and @Saucecoie. A special thank you, too, to @Marin as our previous site owner!

While things might appear similar at first glance, we are turning over a new leaf and I hope you will stick around! This is a list of things that have changed since you were here last:
The front page has been reorganized and redesigned! First and foremost you will see information from the Eevee Expo team. You can still find articles written by the community, games that were developed by fellow members of the community, and more on our front page.

You might have noticed the Game of the Day on our front page as well! As more and more games are released, it can be intimidating trying to tackle the pile and not know what to play next. Why not leave it up to randomness*? Any game that is completed or has a demo is eligible, and you'll be right at the top of the page with a cute little trophy on the page!
(*For special occasions, staff may choose the Game of the Day manually)

As we become an indie game focused forum and as more and more game engines grow in popularity, we've made the decision to no longer host a help forum for any specific game engines. If you previously used the Essentials section of the forums, your posts have been hidden. Developers of dev kits and engines are now welcome to create a Resource page for their project if they'd like and have a place to present updates and host changelogs.

Tags are now available! If you have a thread for your project, I hope you'll use the tags system to help players and other developers to find your thread.

And here are the things staying the same:
Your username, email, password, and two-factor authentication have carried over! Everything is encrypted and your info isn't in any danger, but it's recommended that you change your password. Please don't make a new account!

Each game thread and resource has been preserved. Unfortunately, many images are broken and you will probably need to reupload them with a third-party image host. In terms of free sites, I recommend Imgur or ImgBB to host your images. If you need help getting your attachments, I have started a request thread here.

Thanks to the magic that is find and replace, dead links have been replaced with their Eevee Expo equivalent! No worries about searching an old thread and being unable to click any links, they should all be corrected.

If you were banned previously, we are still respecting these forum bans and Discord server bans. If you feel that you were unfairly banned, you can request a ban appeal via email at appeal@eeveeexpo.com.

And more is on the horizon! Here are some of what we want to bring to the forums in the future:
Lists, like the Collections feature on deviantArt, will be a way for anyone to share lists of games for a myriad of reasons. Wanna share your game recommendations? Or keep a checklist of games you want to play in the future? I hope you'll use this feature when it is ready!

Dev logs or journals will be a casual place for anyone to show off updates working on their projects, and a great way to drum up excitement with everyone in the community and keep everyone up to date without having to add to your game thread.

More events and competitions. As we are two teams together as one, we'd love to host more now that we have the manpower!

We can't please everyone, and I understand some might still be uneasy about the community's future. Nothing is set in stone and the future isn't promised, but we hope the community will stand with us as we try and rebuild a close-knit forum for fans to discuss and develop games with each other.

If you would like your personal data removed from Eevee Expo forums, no hard feelings. Please contact us using the form linked at the bottom of the page to delete your account. Other than that, thank you for reading! ♥ Let me know what you think because I want to hear it all, what you're most excited about, your feedback, your criticisms, your worries, any issues you've found, or even what project you're working on now!

Last edited:

I'mBadAtStuff

Rookie
We are so insanely back y'all. This is truly a moment in history. Thanks for all the work it took to make this happen, long live EE.

CrimsonTy

Just some guy
My game is the first Game of the Day!
That's seriously awesome!

Glad to be back, with a fresh coat of paint

Back