• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Discussion Recommendations for fangames in Gen 4 style?

This thread invites discussion. Be respectful, but feel free to share your opinions.

SalyaDarken

Breeder?
I like playing fan games in the same style of HGSS. but I can't find any game that marks all of my fav marks.

Here's the list:
  • Able to catch all pkm. From Gen 1-....don't care. I just want to get all of them in the said game.
  • Play as a female. (I like playing Red or Gold but I don't like playing as a girl too. XD)
  • Exp-all like X/Y

Okay the real thing I want from the fan games is to be able to catch all pkm in that game.

So is there any gen 4 style games that allows me to catch all pkm?

Last edited:

LuckyBlackCat

Novice
Pokemon Tectonic is the best match I can think of. Not only can you catch all Pokemon, they've been reworked so all of them are viable.

No Exp All, but grinding has been done away with, and you mainly use candies to gain experience.

Back