• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Party Picture

Resource Party Picture 1.1.0

RiqueRique

the rique
RiqueRique submitted a new resource:

Party Picture - Takes a beautiful picture of the player and their Pokémon.

Do you wanna take cool pictures of you and your party during your journey? Well, now you can! With this Plugin you will be able to set up awesome scenes of your Player and their Party!​

SETUP

First, you'll need to install the Plugin and it's dependencies, for this plugin you're required to have:
NoNoNever's Port of Following Pokémon EX
(Originally made for v20 by Golisopod User)...​

Read more about this resource...

komeiji514

Cooltrainer
I can use it in my gsc remake project! good!

By the way you should use PartyPicture.new() to call the event.

It's strange that the NPC disappear after taking a photo but Pokémon except follower remains there. After map transfer NPC is back and Pokémon disappears.
Edit: the problems only lie in old version,sorry for bothering. But in the new version the NPC disappears,though.

RiqueRique

the rique
It's strange that the NPC disappear after taking a photo but Pokémon except follower remains there. After map transfer NPC is back and Pokémon disappears.
Edit: the problems only lie in old version,sorry for bothering. But in the new version the NPC disappears,though.
I don't get what you mean, sorry.
The expected behaviour is: Every event in the map disappears when taking pictures (So they don't get in the way), and after taking a picture or cancelling the action every NPC reappears. Is that not what's happening?

komeiji514

Cooltrainer
I don't get what you mean, sorry.
The expected behaviour is: Every event in the map disappears when taking pictures (So they don't get in the way), and after taking a picture or cancelling the action every NPC reappears. Is that not what's happening?
I mean after the picture is taken the NPC disappears. And by the way when taking picture the NPC still stands there.
If I made any mistake please point it out.
31号道路_Picture.png

RiqueRique

the rique
Hello! It looks amazing, but how could I make it work for essentials 20.1? :(
Sorry idk how to make it work on v20.1, you can try using it in v20.1, but if it doesn't work there's not much to do :(

Andreeeiii_08

Rookie
Hi! I'd like to use this script, but I have encountered the same error as another user:

1710451266219.png

The main event has this:

1710451458404.png

In the other events, I don't have anything. They all 6 are like this:

1710451289401.png

Could you tell me how to fix it? Thanks in advance!

RiqueRique

the rique
Hi! I'd like to use this script, but I have encountered the same error as another user:

View attachment 26988

The main event has this:

View attachment 26990
In the other events, I don't have anything. They all 6 are like this:

View attachment 26989

Could you tell me how to fix it? Thanks in advance!
Check if you're using extendedtext.exe or not, the script call must be all in one line for it to work and yours is breaking into 2 lines, extendedtext.exe solves this

Back