• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Discussion Scared to post my game progress

This thread is for discussion and opinions.

CarmineGGW

Novice
Not sure if I’m just being overly anxious, but I’m worried about posting what I have on my project. I’m pretty new to development in general and I have been working on my game as a solo passion project. I read that they take crediting pretty seriously and the last thing I want to do is step on any toes. I’ve taken note of who authored each plugin I’m using, and made note of which musicians transcribed the midis I’m using. As far as graphics go I’ve been using base Pokémon essentials as well as making my own sprites. But passed that I’m not sure who to credit for everything included in essentials. If anyone has any suggestions or tutorials on how exactly I should handle posting my project then I’d love to here it. I just want to make a good impression and could use some pointers.

lemiho19

Master Of Games
when you post your game it goes through an approval process but as long as you post most of the credits it will pass, after that just listen for comments like hey I see your using my plugin please credit me. no ones gonna really do more than that

CarmineGGW

Novice
when you post your game it goes through an approval process but as long as you post most of the credits it will pass, after that just listen for comments like hey I see your using my plugin please credit me. no ones gonna really do more than that
Okay thank you! Really appreciate the pointers! Hopefully I’ll be able to post by the end of the month.

safr

Elite Trainer
Don't be afraid. Rarely people's being picky in here. If people's don't like gane they just ignore it and people's who love leave comments

Back