• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Pokémon Time

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWaffles

Rookie
Pokémon Time!!!

All starters.png

the starters are regional versions of other starters.

Pokémon Time is a game made in Pokémon essentials v21 with currently only me working on it as a hobby.

The games graphics are in a gen 4 style.
Pokémon up to gen 8.
A simple gym system with 8 gyms.

2024-01-07 (1).png
2024-01-07.png

on the right is the first town and on the left is a house in the town. (these are still in a very early state as I'm not a mapper)

The story (Mostly finished)

• This story begins with an elusive Pokemon: Celebi. A long time ago Celebi met a young man with whom he became very close. However, the man grew old and fell ill. Celebi thus traveled into the future and stole a time machine for the man. However, Celebi anticipated the creation of the machine, thus creating a paradox. The earth shooked and it wasn't long before the news spread. A company called Miller Ink created its own time machine, capable of returning Pokemon to their ancient form by making them travel through time. The machine was then stolen by a criminal group, who discovered that it could also make humans travel through time. However the price was high, the vital essence of Celebi itself had to be used. Thus began the Celebi hunt

Features

The first new feature is... PAST PARADOX POKEMON using this new ability in battle will transform you're Pokémon to the past version and you can use it on any Pokémon and I mean any this is MOSSY GEM the new past paradox onix. (by any i mean any Pokémon in the game)
Mossy Gem.png

this is not a final version of past paradox onix. (Rock/Grass)

• A brand new region to explore with over 150 Pokémon.
Map.png

a very early version of the map the game will take place on.
  • A nice story that's easy to understand and follow.
  • Travel through time to find special pokemon
  • 8 gyms to play through

Recruitment​

What we are currently looking for:
  • Artist: We would have you make concept art and/or professional artworks of the Pokémon and only if you want make the title screen of the game.
  • Spriter: Make pokemon sprites, somebody to make trainer sprites, and a person to make a tileset. (Right now im making all those)
  • Programmer: We need someone comfortable with Pokémon Essentials's code since we need quite a few mechanics.
  • Mapper: We're looking with someone experienced with mapping in RPGMXP
  • Balancer: Someone that can make sure the game is not to hard or easy.
  • Other... if you think you have a talent that can help us thats not on this list plz dm me and ill see if you can join

Please note that we cannot and will not pay you.

please dm me on discord: .thewaffles.

Attachments

• All starters.png
    All starters.png
    197.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

TheWaffles

Rookie
Bump! nobody added this week sadly but im making progress on the game😄 Make sure to dm me if youre intrested above☝️

TheWaffles

Rookie
Bump! Still no people but still progress on the game in encounters and im coming up with a bunch of ideas for story. Make sure to dm me if youre intrested above☝️

TheWaffles

Rookie
Bump! MIKE_TY03 HAS JOINED THE PROJECT as a mapper! me an him are making progress on the maps if you want to be like them and join Make sure to dm me if youre intrested above☝️

TheWaffles

Rookie
Bump! No new people but were making progress on maps now so that's good also more fakemon designs. Make sure to dm me if you're interested above☝️

BlueZulfish

Casual Water-type Enjoyer & Cry Composer
I'd want to make cry sfx, but I don't really know if there will be any fakemon I can give sounds to. So I'd like a bit of clarification

Last edited:

TheWaffles

Rookie
I'd want to make cry sfx, but I don't really know if there will be any fakemon I can give sounds to. So I'd like a bit of clarification
There will be quite a bit of fakemon aiming around 20 fakes and the rest are regionals or regular mons

TheWaffles

Rookie
Update: We have lots of ideas for fakemon but some of them are beyond my skill level, so if you're concept artist consider joining.

TheWaffles

Rookie
Bump! BlueZufish joined the server and is helping with the project and were still looking for a concept artist mostly!! Make sure to dm me if you're interested above☝️

TheWaffles

Rookie
Bump! We have an artist Kyatra ty for joining everything is going good and were making progress on art! Make sure to dm me if you're interested above

Ghoztin

Rookie
Yo this sounds fun, I could help as a concept artist and maybe do some spritework (been trying to get into that last one) if possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back