• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Following Pokemon EX (21.1 port) 2024-01-03

Chubbichu

Rookie
Chubbichu submitted a new resource:

Following Pokemon EX - A updated version of Golisopod User's Following Pokemon EX Script

Here is the original in all its glory I just updated it for a game I am helping develop and thought I would let others have it but be warned I cannot guarantee that everything works flawlessly so their may be bugs that I did not find.

Read more about this resource...

ChaoticStupid

Rookie
Thanks for putting in the work to update this to 21.1

I am having an interesting issue though. I put in your plug-in, and used the commands from the OG resource. The following pokemon initializes just fine, but all the tileset border/boundaries seem to get turned off, and I can no linger pass through door events. Happy to provide more info if needed, but wanted to check if anyone else experienced this or has any thoughts.

ShadowMari

Rookie
This resource is great, but sometimes when the Pokémon follow me, all the borders on my tile sets gets turned off. Great resource other than that though!

ShadowMari

Rookie

I am having an interesting issue though. I put in your plug-in, and used the commands from the OG resource. The following pokemon initializes just fine, but all the tileset border/boundaries seem to get turned off, and I can no linger pass through door events. Happy to provide more info if needed, but wanted to check if anyone else experienced this or has any thoughts.
I've also had this problem.

komeiji514

Cooltrainer

For me I add Player Through Off in the event.

taku

Novice
Bonjour j'ai un soucis dans le script sa me dis sur la ligne 1180 acces for class trainer pc pokemon et désolé de parler en français

notminiac

Novice
When jumping over a ledge while running the follower Pokemon will freak out and teleport around

wrigty12

Tester-Coder Hybrid
When jumping over a ledge while running the follower Pokemon will freak out and teleport around
I don't have an answer for this as I don't use the plugin, but I wanted to state that reading this made me actually laugh out loud, as I tried imagining what this looked like xD

Rexart_27

Rookie
Hello, I'm very new to this thing and i got some problem. the sprite doesn't show up when i turn on the script.

Platypus Gamer

Game Designer
I tried downloading this plugin to my v.21 game, but when i force compiled the game the plugin didnt pop up on the screen. I put the Following Pokemon Ex folder in my plugins as well as my game's root folder. Am I doing something wrong?
2024-03-11 (1).png

Attachments

• 2024-03-11 (7).png
    2024-03-11 (7).png
    163.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Back