• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Steal Storage 0.75

roei110

Trainer
roei110 submitted a new resource:

Steal Storage - The option to steal and return the player's Pokemon

Steal Storage

How it works:
There is a memory space for stolen Pokemon. You can steal the player's Pokemon and return them when you want.
It's also works with items, but not so good (for now).

Features:
  • Steal Storage for Pokemon (and items, better in the next update)
Installation:
  • Download the zip file from the link above ("Go to download", top right)
  • Extract it into your...

Read more about this resource...

TheDizzy1

Novice
If I understand this correctly, could I have an event where someone steals the players Pokémon? And at the end of the event or something, return the pokemon?

roei110

Trainer
If I understand this correctly, could I have an event where someone steals the players Pokémon? And at the end of the event or something, return the pokemon?
Exactly!
You have a list of functions you can use, and the rest is your creativity.

If you want someone to steal the player's first Pokemon, have a battle and return it after, you can! Or return it only at the post game? Can do!

Zizzle

Novice
Exactly!
You have a list of functions you can use, and the rest is your creativity.

If you want someone to steal the player's first Pokemon, have a battle and return it after, you can! Or return it only at the post game? Can do!
Question, is there any way to edit the pokemon's data? say it was stolen and then in story evolved?

Back