• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Graphic Name for protagonist

This thread's author wants feedback on a sprite or other graphical art. Be constructive.

Ozander

Ozander
Hello!
This is the sprite I made today. It will be female protagonist of my game. I was thinking about default name for her. Here are some names I that came to my mind:
  • Yonaka
  • Sora
  • Sarah
I'm looking forward to other ideas.
Screenshot_20231205_065722.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Loft

The Sky Warrior dedicated to defending the skies
Maybe Candi because her hair put the thought of cotton candy in my head and the thought is remaining in my head?

LarkyLovesYou

Clown College Graduate
Following the themes of the names you thought of, how about Sara? It's technically the same thing as Sarah, but it's slightly more interesting & has the simplistic vibes of Sora without being the name of a popular video game character haha

TheMentalOrder

Novice
Akira would be nice, since it means light in Japanese. Maria would also work with her, I think.

Back