• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Those Chests from Colosseum

Resource Those Chests from Colosseum 1.0.0

Nezzy

The Dreamcatcher
Nezzy submitted a new resource:

Those Chests from Colosseum - Free-to-use Gen 4 or 5 Item Chest Graphics from Pokémon Colosseum and XDGoD.

Remember these? I was inspired by Pokémon Colosseum (Burning Colosseum in particular, actually.) Since I wanted a way to stylishly deliver multiple items at once at the player without the use of an ordinary Item Ball, making my own chests seemed like a no-brainer. This is especially useful if you have items represented as actual item overworld sprites or would like to grade your Item Balls in tiers without feeling like making a Great Ball or Ultra Ball as your resource. Or if you just...

Read more about this resource...

Prismpoint

Rookie
Dang, I've been looking for something like this for years, and I don't find it until now where all images have been wiped...
Any chance you still have this?

LinKazamine

Champion
Dang, I've been looking for something like this for years, and I don't find it until now where all images have been wiped...
Any chance you still have this?
The images should be on the download link, on the top right of the page—the pictures on the overview were only so people could see how it looked like.

Back