Completed Pokémon Keishou (V2.01)

This project is complete. Any future revisions will be bug fixes or small updates.
Project Status
Completed
Project Version

Pokémon Keishou

fixyT5S.png

Fully developed by:

OkunoShio

Made Using:

RPG Maker XP
Pokémon Essentials v20.1

Version:

Download Link:

Discord Server:

Join our Discord Server for additional information on the game such as the Kyujitsu Island Pokédex and plenty of guides and infographics!
You can also ask any questions you have on the game, bug reports or suggestions there!

Welcome to Kyujitsu Island!

lBxfEbx.png

Pokémon Keishou sends you on a journey across the blissful paradise that is Kyujitsu Island.
The island is guarded by four Clans: Kusa and Mizu Clan are the Land Spirit Guardians,
while Netsu Clan is the Protector of Kazan in the west, and Yuki Clan is the Protector of Shimo in the east.
In the shadows, Kurai Clan is lingering - although suppressed to a small minority due to their past deeds, they are always scheming to overthrow the old order.
Since the current Lord's time has almost come, an uncertain age is upon the inhabitants of the island...

The Story

The Lord of the Elder is weak and of old age, no longer capable of leading and protecting the lands.
In times of insecurity, the land becomes unstable.
The Land Spirits are raging.
The ever resting Kazan Mountain is about to erupt.
While snowfall on Shimo Mountain intensifies.
The valley is on the verge of chaos between ice and fire.
The Elder Four are in uproar as well, trying to calm the lands each on their own.
To bring the lands to rest again, it requires leadership and composure.
As the Elder Cycle comes to an end, it is tradition to send the young descendants of Shison Village on their journey to find a new Keishou-sha - a successor to the throne.
where the strongest of them will rise to become the new Lord of the Elder and bring peace back to Kyujitsu Island!
Only who rises above all 8 Clan Leaders can become Lord, however, there are more mysteries surrounding the Path of Ascension!

Key Features

a0r0zeJ.png

Explore the vast, open world style region of Kyujitsu Island!
A full story with 15-20 hours of gameplay awaits!
Prove yourself to the 8 Clan Leaders and the Elder Four on your quest to become the new Lord!
Discover 840+ Pokémon from 9 Generations across the different biomes and weather conditions of the island!
Overcome tough challenges in unique Wild Encounters and Trainer Battles utilizing the Mid-Battle Dialogue capabilities of Essentials Deluxe!
Gather resources and craft your own supplies to endure on your journey, improve your team and catch them all!
Master the special techniques of Terastallization, Dynamaxing and Mega Evolution!
Dive into Max Raid Dens and - after you have become Lord of Kyujitsu Island - embark on Dynamax Adventures!

V2.0 Features

BCYxtXI.png

Explore Miraijima - a completely new zone (approximately the size of 3 of the existing 8 zones combined) with two new towns!
Extended Pokédex including 16 new Kyujitsuan Forms
24 new Wild Pokémon Event Encounters & 12 new Max Raid Den Legendary Encounters
Two big new questlines that you can start directly after you have earned your 4th badge plus a new post game questline await!
New post game content: Akigawa Tournament! Battle against more than 50 different trainers, including rematches with Clan Leaders and 11 boss battles!

Additional Features

Automatic Level Scaling - grants you freedom to make your own way to explore the world!
Modern Quest System - keeps track on all your Main and Side Quests along your journey!
Visible Overworld Encounters that vary depending on daytime and weather - for a more lively environment and easier hunting of desired species!
Berry Pots - to allow for easy on-the-go berry planting to stock up on important crafting supplies!
Speed Up - choose between 3 ingame speeds to match the game speed to your own pace!
Unreal Time System - days go by fast on Kyujitsu Island, allowing for more dynamic wildlife and faster plant growth!
New Poké Ball Capabilities - craft a big diversity of Poké Balls with added effects as well as brand new Poké Balls such as the Wood Ball or the Protein Ball!
4 Difficulty Settings (that you can switch at any time by visiting Ryuzaki's Lab!):
  • Regular Mode - Generally, the Regular Mode of the game is designed to be challenging already.​
  • Hard Mode - However, if you look for that extra spice, there is a Hard Mode, increasing levels of Trainer Battles and unique Wild Encounter Pokémon as well as modifying some key trainer battles to have additional mid-battle events! As a reward for beating all Clan Leaders and the Elder Four in Hard Mode, there is a special post-game quest to unveil!​
  • Novice Mode - If you are looking for a lighter experience, Easy Mode grants you two additional charm slots and two charms unique to this difficulty setting (charms can be turned on or off at any time!):​
    • Resistor Charm - Reduces damage from super effective attacks by 25%.​
    • STAB Charm - Further increases Same-Type Attack Bonus (STAB) by 25%.​
  • Classic Mode - like Novice Mode, but also removes almost all additional battle mechanics to make the game more accessible to people that don't enjoy the battling that much and want to enjoy other aspects of the game!​

...and more! (see Credits for full list of plugins)

Screenshots

zXFy09b.png
yhfdXUv.png
KNqa2xn.png
3sKPeXB.png
lQ8vGzE.png
Ege6Huo.png
D1arQHp.png
wb8Bbl7.png
lsXyJ8k.png
Icn9C7F.png
0gtgybV.png
VPAKNCF.png
rXwfTqb.png
SEGyarp.png
7KJBPuj.png

Known Issues

• Overworld sprite generation may cause the game to run choppy after a while - just give it a quick save and restart and you are fine again!​
  • In some places with many events, the Speed Up plugin will cause the game to run poorly. Slow down the game speed in those areas for a smoother performance.​
  • Dynamax sprites for Generation 9 Pokémon are not scaling properly.​
  • At some bridges, you end up "surfing on land" when interacting with a water tile while standing on/next to the bridge.​

Credits:

"Pokémon Essentials" was created by:
Flameguru
Poccil (Peter O.)
Maruno

With contributions from:
Marin
Boushy
MiDas Mike
Brother1440
Near Fantastica
FL.
PinkMan
Genzai Kawakami
Popper
Golisopod User
Rataime
help-14
Savordez
IceGod64
SoundSpawn
Jacob O. Wobbrock
the__end
KitsuneKouta
Venom12
Lisa Anthony
Wachunga
Luka S.J.
and everyone else who helped out

"mkxp-z" by:
Roza
Based on "mkxp" by Ancurio et al.

"RPG Maker XP" by:
Enterbrain

Pokémon is owned by:
The Pokémon Company
Nintendo
Affiliated with Game Freak

This is a non-profit fan-made game.
No copyright infringements intended.
Please support the official games!
My biggest shoutout has to go to Thundaga and his awesome YouTube Tutorial series, as well as his fan game Pokémon Bushido, which heavily inspired this project!
Furthermore, I want to wholeheartedly shout out all the awesome tileset artists whose awesome work I found on PokéCommunity, RelicCastle and Reddit over the years.
Without your incredible pixel art talent (which I completely lack of), this project would not be half as pretty as it turned out to be (in my own humble opinion at least haha).

Pokémon Bushido Resource Pack v1.0.0:

Tristantine The Great
HauntedArtStudio
AveonTrainer
Wraitex
Lava-Plume
Hek-el-grande
Kaliser
PrincessPhoenix
YuukiMokuya
Phyromatical
KingTapir
WilsonScarloxy
Carchagui
Magiscarf
CNickC
Alucus
Minorthreat0987
EVoLiNa
Kyle-Dove
PurpleZaffre
Akizakura16

Pokemon Bushido Credits:
LuxDiablo
Thundaga
Tristantine The Great
HauntedArtStudio

Delphox & Decidueye Battle Bond Form Sprites:
CrazyGreen7
(with contributions from Ghyst and OkunoShio)

Kyujitsuan Forms Design:
OkunoShio
Zinkatron
Ghyst
CrazyGreen7

Gen 8 Move Animation Project:
Project lead by StCooler.
Contributors: StCooler, DarryBD99, WolfPP, ardicoozer, riddlemeree.
Thanks to the Reborn team for letting people use their resources. You are awesome.
Thanks to BellBlitzKing for his Pokemon Sound Effects Pack: Gen 1 to Gen 7 - All Attacks SFX.

Advanced Items Field Moves by
Bergium, TechSkylander1518, Moyo, Marin

Automatic Level Scaling by
Benitex, Joltik, Umbreon

Bag Screen with interactable Party by
DiegoWT

Berrypots by
Caruban

Better Move Tutor by
Sonicover

BW Party Screen by
DeepBlue PacificWaves,Shashu-Greninja, Golisopod User

BW Summary Screen by
DeepBlue PacificWaves, Tommaniacal, Lucidious89, Weibrot, Kobi2604, Dirkriptide, Ploaj, Mr. Gela, Shashu-Greninja, Golisopod User

Charms Case by
Dr.Doom76, Wrigty12, TechSkylander1518, LinKazamine

Encounter List UI by
ThatWelshOne_,raZ,Marin,Maruno,Nuri Yuri,PurpleZaffre,Savordez,Vendily

Enhanced UI by
Lucidious89, Ball Sprites: Poq and BlueEye007

Essentials Deluxe v1.2.7 by
Lucidious89

Following Pokemon EX by
Golisopod User, Help-14, zingzags, Rayd12smitty, Venom12, mej71, PurpleZaffre, Akizakura16, Thundaga, Armin (Fairies Resource Pack), Maruno

Gen 6-7 Battle Sprites
Smogon X/Y & Sun/Moon Sprite Project
compiled for PE by Golisopod User & UberDunsparce

Generation 8 Pack by
Golisopod User, Luka S.J.
Battler Sprites:
Gen 1-5 Pokemon Sprites - veekun
Gen 6 Pokemon Sprites - All Contributors To Smogon X/Y Sprite Project
Gen 7 Pokemon Sprites - All Contributors To Smogon Sun/Moon Sprite Project
Gen 8 Pokemon Sprites - All Contributors To Smogon Sword/Shield Sprite Project
Overworld Sprites
Gen 6+ Berry Tree Overworlds - Anarlaurendil
Gen 6 Pokemon Overworlds - princess-pheonix, LunarDusk, Wolfang62, TintjeMadelintje101, piphybuilder88
Gen 7 Pokemon Overworlds - Larry Turbo, princess-pheonix
Gen 8 Pokemon Overworlds - SageDeoxys, Wolfang62, LarryTurbo, tammyclaydon
Gen 1-5 Pokemon Overworlds - MissingLukey, help-14, Kymoyonian, cSc-A7X, 2and2makes5, Pokegirl4ever, Fernandojl, Silver-Skies, TyranitarDark, Getsuei-H, Kid1513, Milomilotic11, Kyt666, kdiamo11, Chocosrawlooid, Syledude, Gallanty, Gizamimi-Pichu, 2and2makes5, Zyon17,LarryTurbo, spritesstealer, LarryTurbo
Icon Sprites
Gen 1-6 Pokemon Icon Sprites - Alaguesia, harveydentmd
Gen 7 Pokemon Icon Sprites - Marin, MapleBranchWing, Contributors to the DS Styled Gen 7+ Repository
Gen 8 Icon Sprites - Larry Turbo, Leparagon
Shiny Icon Sprites - StarrWolf, Pokemon Shattered Light Team
Cry Credits:
Gen 1-6 Pokemon Cries - Rhyden
Gen 7 Pokemon Cries - Marin, Rhyden
Gen 8 Pokemon Cries - Zeak6464
Script Credits:
Golisopod User, Luka S.J.
Compilation of Resources:
Golisopod User, UberDunsparce

Generation 9 Pack by
Caruban, Lucidious89
Script Gen 9 and Adapting PLA:
-Caruban
-Lucidious89
-Eskiss (Legend Plate script based on)
PBS for Gen 9:
-Caruban
-Lucidious89
-PorousMist (Updated the abilities, items, and moves description)
-DJChaos (TM Items)
-Futuresushi (Shortened abilities and moves description)
Pokemon Gen 9 Battler Sprites:
KingOfThe-X-Roads, Mak, Caruban, jinxed, leParagon, Sopita_Yorita, Azria, Mashirosakura,
JordanosArt, Abnayami, OldSoulja, Katten, Divaruta 666, Clara, Skyflyer, AshnixsLaw, ace_stryfe
Pokemon Gen 9 icons:
ezerart, JordanosArt
Pokemon Gen 9 Followers:
Azria, DarkusShadow, EduarPokeN, Carmanekko, StarWolff, Caruban
Pokemon PLA and Gen 9 Footprints :
Caruban
Pokemon Gen 9 Cries:
Edited from Lightblade Absol's Gen 9 Cries compilation video
Edited from HeroLinik's Pokemon Scarlet and Violet - Walking Wake and Iron Leaves Cries video
Edited from HeroLinik's Pokemon Scarlet and Violet - All Teal Mask Cries video
Gen 9 item icons:
-lichenprincess (Tera Orb, Bamboos, Tera Shards, Mirror Herb, Loaded Dice, Leader Crest, and Kubfu Scrolls, Booster Energy, Gimmighoul coin, TM Material, Kofu's Wallet, Sandwich, Herba Mysticas)
-Caruban (Punching Glove, Auspicious Armor, Malicious Armor, Ability Shield, Clear Amulet, Covert Cloak, Scarlet&Violet Book, Mochis, Teacups, Ogerpon Masks)
-jinxed (Syrupy Apple and Fairy Feather)
Original Pokémon: Legends Arceus Expansion Script :
-StCooler (Original script for Gen 8 Project in v18 and Status sprites)
-PorousMist and curryofthepast (Adapting the script for v19.1 use)
PLA item icons :
AztecCroc, 3DJackArt, Caruban, lichenprincess
Pokemon cries ripped:
-Morningdew
Pokeballs battle animation and summary icon:
-Caruban
-WolfPP (Beast ball battle animation)
PLA Pokémon icons:
LuigiTKO
PLA Followers:
Boonzeet, DarkusShadow, princess-phoenix, Ezeart, WolfPP
PLA Sprites from Smogon Gen8 Sprite Project :
Blaquaza, KingOfThe-X-Roads, KattenK, Travis, G.E.Z., SpheX, Hematite, and SelenaArmorclaw
Vanilla Style Version
Pokémon sprites:
KingOfThe-X-Roads, Mak, Caruban, jinxed, leParagon, Sopita_Yorita, Azria, Mashirosakura, JordanosArt, Scept, NanaelJustice, SoyChim, KRLW890, AnonAlpaca, PokeJminer, Red7246, Carmanekko, Eduar, Lykeron, GriloKapu10, Mesayas, Erkey830, QDylm, PorousMist, OldSoulja, AlexandreV2.0, Z-nogyroP, lennybitao, Ruben1986, GRAFAIAIMX
Blaquaza, KattenK, Travis, G.E.Z., SpheX, Hematite
Gen 9 Icons:
Vent, Katten, leParagon, Cesare_CBass, AlexandreV2.0, Carmanekko, GRAFAIAIMX
also thanks to Axel Loquendo, CarmaNekko, Divaruta 666, Okyo, JLauz735, and ClaraDragon for Iconos 9na Gen gba completos
PLA Icons:
LuigiTKO, Pikafan2000, Cesare_CBass, Vent, Cesare_Cbass, MultiDiegoDani, leParagon, JWNutz
and thanks for Pokémon Icons Act 2.9 - Teracristalizando
Full Sprites Credit List:
See Full Sprites Credit List

Held Item Drops by
thatonekriegerwriter, TungstenBasilisk, Cilerba, Vendily, TechSkylander1518, Kingfisher

Improved AI by
KRLW890

Item Crafting UI Plus by
ThatWelshOne_, Vendily

ItemFind by
Boonzeet

Lin's Notebook by
LinKazamine, Mr. Gela, Barubary, redblueyellow, wrigty12

Lin's Weather System by
LinKazamine, Zaldar, Swdfm

Modern Quest System by
ThatWelshOne_,mej71,derFischae,Marin

Overworld Shadows EX by
Golisopod User, Wolf PP, Marin

Randomized Trainer Teams by
Kotaro

Speed Up by
Marin, Phantombass

Terastal Phenomenon by
Lucidious89, wrigty12

Unreal Time System by
FL

Visible Overworld Wild Encounters by
derFischae

Voltseon's Pause Menu by
Voltseon, Golisopod User, ENLS

ZUD Mechanics v1.2.4 by
Lucidious89

Title Screen:
Japan mountain fuji with snow near water suns vector image by eosboy (slightly edited)

Music Credits:

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
Pokémon Scarlet and Violet - The Teal Mask
Pokémon Scarlet and Violet - The Indigo Disk
Pokémon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl
Pokémon Sword and Shield
Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon
Pokémon Sun and Moon
Pokémon Black 2 & White 2
Pokémon Black & White
Pokémon X and Y
Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire
Pokémon Diamond & Pearl
Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver
Pokémon Gold & Silver
Pokémon Red & Blue
Pokémon Conquest
Ghost of Tsushima
Grand Poo World 3 OST by Tyson Wernli / com_poser
Keishou - Minako Seki - Kingdom OST
Loop Hero
Naruto: Clash of Ninja 4 / Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3
Nioh 2
Super Mario Odyssey
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

About Me:

I started playing Pokémon when I was 6 years old: Pokémon Blue on my yellow Game Boy Color - oh boy those were the days! Since I always had a passion for game design, creating my own levels, maps and tracks since the old Amiga Days (be it Boulder Dash, The Settlers, Re-Volt or Warcraft 2/3, just to name the few that I remember from the top of my head), I always had the dream of connecting that passion with another passion of mine: Pokémon. I discovered Pokémon Essentials fully on chance during a chemistry class in my Bachelor's around 2014 by seeing somebody in class with his notebook, being more interested in creating cool maps in RPG Maker than actually listening to the class (haha!). At first, I was a bit intimidated to start my own project. Around 2016, I discovered Thundaga's absolutely awesome YouTube Tutorial Series, and from that point, my spark was ignited! For around 4 years, I worked on my first project, always expanding with new features I discovered and new contents provided by this awesome community. To be fair, this first project was quite basic, probably blown out of proportion and with a lot of very questionable game design choices. After a decent break, I took advice I read and heard to heart and instead of stuffing more and more content in one project, its time to close the book and start anew. I decided to start development of a new project, coming up with first sketches of the map and story in Summer of 2022, starting the actual work in RPG Maker in October. And after one year of really trying to sharpen my game design skills and pouring my heart and soul into this project, I am now very proud to share some of my creative work with the world (and not only with some selected friends) for the very first time in my life :)​

Please share any feedback, bug reports or other thoughts with me and have fun playing!

Change Log:

New content!
  • Discover the Mysteries of Miraijima!
    • A completely new zone (approximately the size of 3 of the existing 8 zones combined) with two new towns to be explored after you have earned your 4th badge. Talk to the Kenshi Member at Suna Beach to take a boat towards Miraijima!
    • Over 150 new Pokémon (including all remaining Starter Pokémon) as well as 16 new Kyujitsuan Forms were discovered on this mythical island, including rare occurences of Pokémon that seem to originate from a timeline far into the future...
    • 24 new Wild Pokémon Event Encounters as well as 12 new Max Raid Den Legendary Encounters are spread across Miraijima!
    • Two big new questlines that you can start directly after you have earned your 4th badge plus a new post game questline await!
    • Travel to Akigawa in the southeast of Miraijima to become an apprentice of the Akigawa Dojo, solving multiple tasks with your new training partner!
    • While helping the harbor village Futomura to restore order on their farm yard, you will discover an old tale about an elusive creature and its multiple masks!
    • After becoming Lord of the Elder, you receive a letter from Ryuzaki, who is asking you to explore the depths of Miraijima Mountain!
    • Once you have completed all three quests on Miraijima, the village of Akigawa will host a big tournament as new post game content! Battle against more than 50 different trainers, including rematches with Clan Leaders and 11 boss battles!
  • New abilities that allow your Pokémon to gather crafting materials after defeating a Pokémon: Mushroom Gather, Mineral Gather, Feather Gather, Gem Gather!
    • Paras and Parasect learn Mushroom Gather as their hidden ability (instead of Damp).
    • Foongus and Amoongus learn Mushroom Gather as their second ability.
    • Kyujitsuan Bulbasaur, Ivysaur and Venusaur learn Copper Gather as their hidden ability.
    • Kyujitsuan Torchic, Combusken and Blaziken learn Feather Gather as their hidden ability.
    • Kyujitsuan Squirtle, Wartortle and Blastoise learn Gem Gather as their hidden ability.
    • Roam Form Gimmighoul now learns Coin Collector as its hidden ability, granting a chance to find a Gimmighoul Coin after defeating a Pokémon.
    • Meltan now learns Metal Gather as its hidden ability, granting a chance to find Liquid Metal after defeating a Pokémon.
  • Added the following new TM's (they will automatically be added to your TM Lenses after travelling to the Chushin City shrine once!):
    • TM255 Pursuit (silver) (replaced the duplicate Gyro Ball TM)
    • TM289 Follow Me (silver)
    • TM290 Heal Block (bronze)
    • TM291 Return (gold)
    • TM292 Signal Beam (silver)
    • TM293 Silver Wind (silver)
    • TM294 Ominous Wind (silver)
    • TM295 Ancient Power (silver)
    • TM296 Feint Attack (silver)
    • TM297 Magnet Bomb (silver)
    • TM298 Leaf Tornado (silver)
    • TM299 Mach Punch (silver)
    • TM300 Bullet Punch (silver)
New features
  • Terastallization has been updated to allow for Stellar Tera Type as well as Tera Forms (along with smaller modifications).
  • The game now allows for multiple save files. Furthermore, save files will now be located in the properly named folder "Pokémon Keishou" within "%appdata%", which will be automatically created the first time you launch the game. Make sure to move your old save files from "Pokémon Essentials v20.1" to this new folder. If you have multiple old save files, you can move them to the new "Pokémon Keishou" and rename time to "File A", "File B" etc.
  • A new NPC in Chushin City's Smithing District now allows you to change the type of Poké Ball your Pokémon is captured in.
Balance & Modification
  • Clan Leader Hanako:
    • Speed buffs now work properly at the start of every 3rd turn.
    • On Hard Mode, there is now a 50% chance that the opponent overcharges when dealing damage with an electric type attack, increasing attack and special attack by 1 stage each.
  • Clan Leader Minato's Pokémon now have a 15% (20% on Hard Mode) chance to endure the next attack (was 20/30%).
  • Clan Leader Masao:
    • Your Pokémon's attack or special attack stat is now reduced by two stages after every ice type attack, not only the first one.
    • Sunny weather will now be reinstated and buff both attack stats of his active Pokémon every 4th turn (was every 3rd).
    • Skeledirge's defense and special defense will now be raised by 1 stage each (was 2 stages each).
    • Enduring water type attacks now only occurs on Hard Mode. In addition, at the end of that turn, the opponent's Pokémon will restore 50% max. HP and raise its attack and special attack by 1 stage each.
  • Clan Leader Akane will no longer raise her Pokémon's evasion stats on switch in (except Sandslash, who will get a one stage raise instead of two). Instead, their evasion stat will be raised by one stage three turns after a new Pokémon has been switched in (two turns on Hard Mode).
  • Clan Leader Takeru's Gengar will now only raise ist evasion stat on Hard Mode by 1 stage after switch in (was 2 on all modes).
  • The Elder Four battles are now slightly easier (does not apply to Hard Mode):
    • Sorano: When using an electric or ice type move, opposing Pokémon don't endure the move anymore. Tailwind is set up every 7th turn (was every 6th).
    • Ikuto: The chance for a random stat boost at the start of each turn is now 20% (was 30%).
    • Chiyoko: Reflect and Light Screen are set up every 8th turn (was ever 7th).
    • Ryuzaki: The Tailwind set up by Rayquaza now lasts 2 turns (was 4).
    • Orochi: Switching in Eternatus no longer suppresses the selection of an aura buff every 4th turn (also on Hard Mode).
  • The Zekrom & Reshiram Event Encounters now increase their defense and special defense by 1 stage each at the start of the battle.
  • The Reshiram Event Encounter's movepool now includes Crunch instead of Solarbeam. It will now always use Blue Flare on turn 1.
  • The Zekrom Event Encounter's will now always use Bolt Strike on turn 1.
  • The Banette Event Encounter now increases its evasion stat by 1 stage at the start of the battle (was 2 stages).
  • Pokémon in Trainer Battles are now Level 100 if your lowest Pokémon is Level 100.
  • Pokémon over level 85 now receive 20% less experience. Additionally, level caps have been slightly modified.
    • Level 50 with less than 4 badges (was 60)
    • Level 70 with less than 6 badges (was 75)
    • Level 85 with less than 8 badges (was 90)
  • Consumable held items are now restored after battle.
  • Radiant Tera Jewels can now also be used in the field and in battle.
  • Booster Energy can now be purchased for Dynite Ore in Chushin City.
  • Assault Vest is now available in the "More Gifts or your Pokémon" store after you have earned 4 badges (instead of the "Gifts for your Pokémon" store).
  • Max Raid Dens: the maximum number of turns was raised from 10 to 12.
  • Raid Dens now reward guaranteed Gimmighoul Coins (was 50%). The amount has been approximately tripled (now 1-25 based on raid score).
  • Raid Dens now reward approximately 40% more Dynite Ore.
  • Hard Raid Den Bosses will no longer use immobilizing wave when their second shield is broken.
  • Shiftry now has its proper second ability "Wind Rider" instead of "Early Bird".
  • Blaze Breed Tauros will now have an increased spawn rate during sunny weather in the east of Noyanagi Plains.
  • Added midbattle dialogue in battles that counter a certain move type to improve communication of those effects to the player beforehand.
  • Mulch has been updated:
  • Growth Mulch: +25% moisture drain, -50% growth time (was +50%/-25%); now resulting in a yield of 4 berries after 12 hours without watering.
  • Damp Mulch: -80% moisture drain, +115% growth time (was -50%/+50%); now resulting in a yield of 5 berries after 52 hours without watering.
  • Stable Mulch: grants 1,000% harvest time (was 150%).
  • When interactiving with Berry Trees, they will now automatically be harvested when fully grown, and automatically watered otherwise. Also shortened the text messages when interacting with Berry Trees.
  • Increased the chance for Honey Gather to find Honey after a battle from "5+(Level-1)/10x5" to "20+(Level-1)/10x4".
  • Repel crafting materials have been adjusted as follows (they no longer require Honey):
    • Repel: 2 Tiny Mushroom, 1 Purple Berry
    • Super Repel: 4 Tiny Mushrooms, 1 Purple Berry
    • Max Repel 4 Tiny Mushrooms, 2 Purple Berrys
  • 10 Tera Shards are now required for changing a Pokémon's Tera Type. Crafting Tera Shards will now grant 5 shards instead of one. Crafting Tera Shards now requires 1 Gem, 1 Relic Copper and 2 Berries (was 2/3/4).
  • The Shiny Charm now grants one additional roll on all static encounters, boosting their shiny odds from 1:256 to 1:128.
Move and Ability Updates
  • Added the following moves to the respective Pokémon's movepools:
    • Feint Attack: Kyujitsuan Toxtricity, Kyujitsuan Lycanroc (both forms)
    • Heal Block: Kyujitsuan Stonjourner
    • Hurricane: Kingdra
    • Ice Punch : Poliwrath
    • Ice Spinner : Alolan Sandshrew line
    • Pursuit: Kyujitsuan Toxtricity, Craggy Claws, Kyujitsuan Lycanroc (both forms)
    • Psyshock: Starmie (both forms)
    • Silver Wind: Kyujitsuan Vivillon
    • Signal Beam: Kyujitsuan Vivillon
    • Weather Ball: Kyujitsuan Toxtricity
  • Added the new TM's to the movepools of a vast number of Pokémon.
  • Panfade's movepool was vastly extended by the following moves:
    • Ominous Wind, Pursuit, Feint Attack, Burning Jealousy, Fire Pledge, Temper Flare, Energy Ball, Grass Pledge, Leaf Tornado
  • Added Tera Blast to the movepool of Dipplin, Hydrapple, Poltchageist, Sinistcha, Archaludon, Gouging Fire, Raging Bolt and Pecharunt.
Bugfixes
  • Fixed a game crashing bug when using the Punching Glove held item.
  • When battling in Kurai Temple, Hanako will now use the intended lineup of Pokémon with their correct moves in all battles.
  • Fixed a bug in the Clan Leader Mei Hard Mode Battle where she would heal and buff her party after turn 1 every time.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented proper weather setup in trainer and event encounter battles.
  • Using the Rusted Sword earned from the female Rival will now properly start a Zacian Event Encounter at the altar in Kiri Forest instead of a second Zamazenta encounter.
  • Trainer Pokemon and Event Encounters now all use the intended abilities (Pokémon with only 2 abilities did not use their hidden ability).
  • Loaded Dice is now working properly with Scale Shot.
  • The experience granted by Exp. Candy now scales with the Pokémon's level as intended.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented the player from receiving the special charms on Easy Mode and Classic Mode.
  • Fixed a bug that allowed the player to raise the maximum charm limit unintentionally when switching difficulties.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented the player from buying items for Dynite Ore when they had the exact amount required.
  • Fixed a game crash when trying to rebattle Yuki Member Haya.
  • Fixed a bug that didn't allow the player to plant berries in a Berry Pot directly after fertilizing.
  • Berry yield calculation now works as intended.
  • The last step of the Pokedex Progression quest can no longer be turned in multiple times.
  • Fixed Gimmighoul's and Gholdengo's egg group and added a catch rate to Roaming Form Gimmighoul.
  • Fixed the Kyujitsuan Staryu and Starmie shiny sprites.
  • Dondozo's follower sprite now looks into the correct direction.
  • Fixed incorrect display of the "Fainted" and "Pokerus" labels in the party screen.
  • Clan Leader Masao's Ursaluna now has the correct minimum level of 50 (was 70).
Miscellaneous
  • Added the descriptions of difficulty modes to Ryuzaki's assistant.
  • The text messages when entering Chushin City and Kazan Mountain now only appear the first time you enter per entrance.
  • It is now required to talk to both Yukino and Takeru to get access to Shimo Mountain and Kiri Forest to avoid missing the start of the respective main quest.
  • The female Rival in Shimo Mountain now grants the White Mane Hair when beating her, and the Black Mane Hair when losing to her (encountering Glastrier or Spectrier depends on the type of carrot that is planted still).
  • Minor text fixes.
New content!
  • New Kyujitsuan Forms discovered! 12 custom regional forms of Deerling/Sawsbuck, Salandit/Salazzle, Staryu/Starmie, Stonjourner, Cetoddle/Cetitan, Greavard/Houndstone and a new Paradox Pokémon have been discovered on Kyujitsu Island!
  • 5 new Pokémon arrive on Kyujitsu Island!
    • Galarian Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres are now roaming certain areas of Kyujitsu Island after you have earned 7 badges
    • Treasure chests have a suspicious new look … 🙂

Bugfixes
  • Fixed a softlock in Hankoshi Ruins.
  • Fixed Headbutt tree spawns on the island in Suna Beach and at the oasis in Sakyu Valley.
  • Trade evolutions of Pokémon that are not part of the regional Pokédex now also work by using the Linking Cord.

Balance & Modification
  • Some Poké Sculptor recipes have been adjusted:
    • Great Ball: 2 Sitrus Berries (up from 1)
    • Ultra Ball: 3 Sitrus Berries (up from 2)
    • Cherish Ball: 3 Chople Berries (instead of Sitrus Berries)
  • Made a slight modification to the "Max Lair 2" Dynamax Adventure map, so the path to the right is not always the best for all three "Max Lair" maps.
  • Disabled counter moves (Counter, Mirror Coat, Metal Burst, Comeuppance) in Max Raids.
  • Non-legendary paradox Pokémon are now classified as "rank 5" for Max Raids, instead of rank 6. This way, they cannot appear as the final boss in Dynamax Adventures.
  • The following Legendary Pokémon are now available from the respective Max Raid Dens after you have earned 7 badges:
    • Articuno: Shimo Mountain (Den #27)
    • Zapdos: Aki Forest (Den #9)
    • Moltres: Route 3 (Den #3)
  • Quilava and Dewott now evolve into their hisuian evolutions. The non-hisuian forms are now available from Max Raids instead.
  • Added static encounters for Magikarp and Litwick to guarantee the respective quest progression in Randomizer Mode.
  • The Kenshi Clan Member inside the Dojo of the Lord now grants you the respective mega stone when presenting certain legendary Pokémon to him.

Move and Ability Updates
  • Added new move animations to plenty of Gen 9 moves (note that not all move animations are included yet).
  • Updated the following Pokémon's movepools to be in line with the Scarlet/Violet Indigo Disk updates:
    • Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise
    • Meganium, Typhlosion (Johtonian and Hisuian), Feraligatr
    • Sceptile, Blaziken, Swampert
    • Torterra, Infernape, Empoleon
    • Electicvire, Magmortar, Rhyperior
    • Serperior, Emboar, Samurott (Unovan and Hisuian)
    • Chesnaught, Delphox, Greninja
    • Decidueye (Alolan and Hisuian), Incineroar, Primarina
    • Rillaboom, Cinderace, Inteleon
    • Meowscarada, Skeledirge, Quaquaval

Miscellaneous
  • Added shiny Icon sprites for Gen 9 Pokémon.
New content!
  • First new Kyujitsuan Forms discovered! 11 custom regional forms of Lycanroc (along a Rockruff variant with purple ears), Toxtricity, Vivillon, Durant, Misdreavus/Mismagius and Glimmet/Glimmora have been discovered on Kyujitsu Island!
  • In addition, 5 new Pokémon arrive on Kyujitsu Island!
    • Poltchageist and Sinistcha
    • Gouging Fire and Raging Bolt (Gouging Fire follower sprite missing at this time)
    • and 1 (or 2?) more 🙂
  • Introducing Classic Mode! This easier game mode removes most of the additional battle mechanics to remove a lot of the difficulty from all battles, making it easier to enjoy other aspects of the game for people that don't enjoy the battling part that much.
  • Applin can now evolve to Dipplin and Hydrapple, and Duraludon can now evolve to Archaludon!
  • Dynite Ore Traders are now available in front of the Lord's Dojo in Chushin City and in front of every Dynamax Adventure. Furthermore, you can now also gather Dynite Ore from Max Raid Dens.
  • The Dynamax Adventures "Max Lair" in Chushin City and "Dark Catacombs" in Keisatsu Castle now consist of three different map layouts (was only one each before).
  • New and modified Optional Quests!
    • Yuki villager Kenzo reports of a rare sighting of a scary beast in Kiri Forest and fears for the safety of Yuki Village. Help him solve this mystery by talking to him in Yuki Village!
    • Misaki's Optional Quest on Route 4 has been modified and now grants a Mochi Set which is used to craft Mochi as an alternative EV Item (including Fresh-Start Mochi to reset all EV).
    • Added new optional quests that serve as tutorials for item and Poké Ball crafting.
  • (BETA) From the starting menu, you can now choose to start the game in "Randomizer" mode. WARNING: this is widely untested at this point and many features of the game will not work as intended when using it! Also, Item Randomizer is disabled at this time.
  • Added one more thing to the end of the secret optional quest after completing Hard Mode 🙂
Bugfixes
  • All fountains in Kazan Mountain now properly reset the remaining step count.
  • Fixed a bug in the Elder Four Ikuto fight that would trigger the Trick Room buffs on the player's side of the field.
  • Fixed a bug that could cause Akane to give you an additional unintended Charm slot.
  • Fixed a softlock in the Halls of the Elder when talking to the guard at the stairs from the top.
  • Fixed a softlock in Noyanagi Plains.
  • Beak Blast now properly burns the opposing Pokémon.
  • When completing Kurai Temple after earning 8 badges, the main quest now progresses properly.
  • Added missing Rockruff sprites for the form that evolves into Dusk Form Lycanroc.
  • Fixed shiny Stonjourner's follower sprite.
  • Fixed a bug with the "Losses" count in the Hall of Fame on Regular Mode.
Balance & Modification
  • Dynamax Adventures received several updates and changes:
    • Dynamax Adventures now have guaranteed captures. Furthermore, the allowed KO's have been increased from 3 to 4.
    • Your starting choices can now hold either Assault Vest, Life Orb, Leftovers, Bright Powder, Expert Belt, Wide Lens, Mirror Herb or White Herb (5% each), Lum Berry (10%) or Sitrus Berries (20%), and can no longer hold Oran Berries.
    • In Dynamax Adventures, the shiny probability is now rolled individually for every Pokémon, instead of the entirety of all captured Pokémon to choose from at the end of the run.
    • Made a slight change to the first Dark Catacombs map that allows access to treasure chests after the switch was pulled the first time.
    • Added a key to the Warp Cavern map so the Treasure Chest can be looted even if it is locked.
  • Included level caps; depending on the player's badge progress, their Pokémon can not exceed a certain level as follows:
    • Less than 4 badges: Level 60
    • Less than 6 badges: Level 75
    • Less than 8 badges: Level 90
  • Included a save prompt after the intro and after beating the main game.
  • Rewards for earning badge #6, 7 and 8 are now granted for badge #5, 6 and 7 respectively. Visiting the shrine area in Chushin City will add recipes that were potentially missed due to this change.
  • Scatterbug can now be found on Headbutt trees, and depending on the area you caught it, it will evolve into a different Vivillon form. It will inherit its form when breeding.
  • Significantly increased the probability for an encounter at a Headbutt tree.
  • Reduced the number of Pokémon in the double battle before fighting Kurai Highmember Shiro in Noyanagi Plains from 6 to 4.
  • The Gourgeist Event Encounter will now increase its special defense and defense stats by one stage every 3 turns, instead of every 2.
  • The Bastiodon Event Encounter has been modified and moved to Yama Passage.
  • A Rabsca Event Encounter was added to Jikan Ruins instead of the Bastiodon Event Encounter.
  • The Houndstone Event Encounter will now increase its special defense and defense stats by one stage at the start of the battle, instead of two each.
  • The Zamazenta Event Encounter's shield is now also damaged when damage is dealt to its Substitute.
  • The Rivals now use Kyujitsuan Lycanroc and Mismagius respectively.
  • Bugcatcher Akira now uses Kyujitsuan Durant.
  • Kusa Clan Leader Mei now uses Kyujitsuan Vivillon instead of Butterfree, which is now used by Kusa Clan Member Reo.
  • Kurai Clan Leaders Sakushi and Jayna now use Kyujitsuan Toxtricity and Glimmora respectively.
  • Netsu Clan Leader Masao now uses Ursalune instead of Torterra, which is now used by Netsu Member Touma instead of Garchomp.
  • Elder Four Ikuto now uses a new Pokémon instead of Maushold, which is now used by Kenshi Member Hayami. Also, his Ursaluna is now Blood Moon form.
  • Elder Four Chiyoko now uses Archaludon instead of Duraludon. Also, you can no longer dynamax in this fight, and are instead able to terastallize.
  • Elder Four Ryuzaki now uses Hydrapple instead of Appletun. Also, you can no longer dynamax in this fight, and are instead able to terastallize.
  • The General Goods Trader in Chushin City now grants you a feather of choice for trading in 3 Honey, instead of a random feather.
  • Added a flight point at the Day Care in Yosei Woods.
  • Implemented measures to prevent the effects of Perish Song and Destiny Bond in certain battles.
  • Reduced the crafting cost for Vitamin Drop items from 10 Berries and 2 Honey to 5 Berries and 1 Big Mushroom.
  • Sweet Apple, Tart Apple, Syrupy Apple and Unremarkable Teacup can now be purchased at "Milk Cream & Fine Dough". Metal Alloy can now be purchased at "Tools of Evolution". (Note: Metal Alloy Icon is not updated yet)
  • Switched the locations of Pidgeotite and Alakazite.
  • Exeggcute will now evolve into Alolan Exeggutor when evolving it at Suna Beach.
  • Presenting certain legendary Pokémon caught inside Dynamax Adventures to the Kenshi Clan Member inside the Dojo of the Lord now grants you the respective key item for that legendary Pokémon.
Move and Ability Updates
  • New abilities: Supersweet Syrup (Dipplin, Hydrapple)
  • New moves: Syrup Bomb, Fickle Beam, (Dipplin, Hydrapple), Electro Shot (Archaludon) (Note: no new animations yet)
    • Throat Chop: both Sneasel lines
    • Head Smash: Kantonian Growlithe (Egg Move)
  • Grassy Glide Power was reduced from 70 to 55 to be in line with Gen 9 mainline games.
Miscellaneous
  • Changed the name of Easy Mode to Novice Mode to remove the emphasis of it being "easy"… 🙂
  • Renamed the Headbutt Key Item "Punching Gloves" to "Tree-Punchers", to distinguish it better from the "Punching Glove" held item.
  • Added different Hall of Fame screens for every difficulty setting.
  • Minor text fixes.
v1.12a
Bugfixes

• The General Goods Trader in Chushin City now properly hands out 1 Feather per 3 Honey (all but the Health Feather granted 3 for 3).
  • Fixed a bug that granted access to the Mizu Blessing before earning both badges from Mizu Temple on Regular and Hard Mode.
  • The female Rival's Hawlucha now uses the proper moveset. Also, her starting Pokémon now have the correct moves when switching back in.
Balance & Modification
  • Removed the default habitat filter for Dynamax Adventures, which should result in a wider variety of appearing Pokémon.
  • Added Auspicious Armor and Malicious Armor to the Dynite Ore Trader in Chushin City after you have completed the main quest in Kiri Forest.
  • Zacian and Zamazenta can no longer dynamax and are no longer obtainable from Max Raid Dens. There is a different way of obtaining them now - maybe pay your female Rival a visit after she was defeated by your male Rival on the Road of Ascension!
  • Xerneas was moved from Max Raid Den 27 to 29.
  • The female Rival now also cheers on her lead Pokémon. Furthermore, she only cheers her last Pokémon every second turn now, instead of every turn.
v1.12b
Bugfixes

• Fixed Gen 9 evolution methods for Kingambit, Annihilape, Basculegion, Pawmot, Rabsca and Brambleghast that were broken with v1.12.
  • Fixed a bug that made the automatic level scaling not work properly in some circumstances.
  • Dynamax Adventures can now also contain Gen 9 Pokémon inside the adventure itself (including legendaries).
  • Added a missing quest entry for the "One Last Battle" optional quest.
  • You can no longer enter the Bonding Dream with all 3 starter species, but just with the one you chose at the start of the game.
  • Removed an unintended pathway that enabled the player to bypass the Snorlax Event Encounter.
  • Fixed some incorrect settings for Evs, held items and ability in trainer and event encounter battles.
  • Added the missing Gouging Fire follower sprite.
Balance & Modification
  • On Hard Mode, all key trainer battles now have fully trained EVs and maximum IVs.
  • The Kurai Clan Leader Double Battle with Sakushi & Jayna in Kurai Temple is now slightly modified in Hard Mode.
  • Akane's Flygon now increases its defense stat by one stage when switched in instead of its evasion stat (two stages on Hard Mode).
  • All Legendary, Mythical, Ultra Beast or Paradox Pokémon are now indicated with a teal beam when using a Dynamax Crystal at Max Raid Dens.
  • Changed the Tera Type for the Houndstone Event Encounter to Ground.
Bugfixes
  • Fixed a bug that allowed the player to catch various legendary encounters before beating them.
  • Removed a softlock and an unintended way to solve the puzzle in Jikan Ruins.
  • Fixed a bug in Sakyu Temple that made one of the strength boulders reset to the wrong location when using the Cyan Gem. Also added a message when the puzzle is solved.
  • Fixed a bug that displayed the wrong quest stage for the "A Bond for Battle" quests.
  • Slowpoke can now properly evolve to Slowking by leveling up while holding a King's Rock.
  • Toxel caught while Spirit Charm is active will now properly evolve into the right form based on their Nature.
Balance & Modification
  • Added a static Klefki encounter to Suna Beach that grants the player an additional Chest Key.
  • Takeru's Typhlosion is now holding Leftovers instead of Weakness Policy.
  • Orochi's Eternatus now only receives stat boosts by three instead of six stages. Furthermore, the Power choices now grant different debuffs to it as follows:
    • Power of the Dragon: reduces Eternatus' Attack, Special Attack and Speed by three stages.
    • Power of the Horse: reduces Eternatus' Attack, Special Attack and Defense by three stages.
    • Power of the Armor: reduces Eternatus' Attack, Special Attack and Special Defense by three stages.
  • Made the following modifications to trainer's lineup to make the EV's they grant more consistent:
    • Hiker Kenji: replaced Roggenrola with Aron
    • Beauty Masae: replaced Fidough with Tinkatink
    • Birdkeeper Naoki: replaced Pikipek with Wattrel
    • Mizu Member Reiko: replaced Wingull with Marill
    • Pokemonranger Hotaru: replaced his whole team to grant Sp. Atk. EV
  • Traded Pokémon will now always obey their trainer. Furthermore, they do not receive additional experience anymore.
  • Added a trading NPC to receive Kantonian Growlithe.
  • Modified the Exp. Gain curve:
    • Pokémon higher than Level 50 now receive roughly 15% less Exp.
    • Pokémon higher than Level 70 now receive rougly 30% less Exp.
  • Once the volcano has been calmed down, it can now be freely explored.
Moveset Updates
    • Mat Block: Greninja
New content!
  • Bonded Forms! After you have earned 4 badges, a new quest line allows you to unlock the Battle Bond ability for your starter Pokémon to allow it to enter ist Bonded Form when defeating an opponent! If you already earned 4 badges, walk towards the Lord's Dojo in Chushin City to receive the quest!
  • Clan Blessings! Once you have beaten all Clan Leaders of a Clan, you can now receive their blessing at the respective shrine, raising a stat of your leading Pokémon when entering a battle (and reducing another on Hard Mode)! On Easy Mode, Blessings are available at the respective shrine right away.
    • Kusa Blessing: +Sp. DEF (-Sp. ATK)
    • Mizu Blessing: +Sp. ATK (-Sp. DEF)
    • Netsu Blessing: + ATK (- DEF)
    • Yuki Blessing: - DEF (+ ATK)
  • 15 new Pokémon arrive on Kyujitsu Island!
    • Turtwig, Grotle, Torterra (now available in the wild and part of the Pokédex)
    • Cyndaquil, Quilava, Typhlosion (incl. Hisuian Form from Max Raid Dens!)
    • Oshawott, Dewott, Samurott (incl. Hisuian Form from Max Raid Dens!)
    • Growlithe, Arcanine (both formes)
    • Mienfoo, Mienshao
    • Pachirisu
    • Dedenne
  • Added the following new TM's (they will automatically be added to your TM Lenses after travelling to the Chushin City shrine once!):
    • TM269 Pain Split (bronze)
    • TM270 Double-Edge (gold)
    • TM271 Endeavor (silver)
    • TM272 Petal Blizzard (gold)
    • TM273 Triple Axel (gold)
    • TM274 Coaching (bronze)
    • TM275 Scorching Sands (gold)
    • TM276 Feather Dance (bronze)
    • TM277 Expanding Force (gold)
    • TM278 Skitter Smack (silver)
    • TM279 Meteor Beam (gold)
    • TM280 Metal Sound (bronze)
    • TM281 Curse (bronze)
  • At Kusa and Mizu Temple, you can now train your Pokémon's EV once you have beaten both Clan Leaders of the respective clan! Go to 2F of the respective temple and talk to the Clan Members again to start training!
  • The six trainers there will only use Pokémon that grant you EV in one specific stat.
  • In addition you will receive 2 feathers and 2 berries that are required for crafting the respective vitamin.
  • Mr. Hyper now also accepts Rusted Bottle Caps to reduce an IV stat to 0.
Bugfixes
  • The player can now proplery fly from the Island Map.
  • Fixed a bug that made the wrong Pokémon spawn on the graveyard in Kiri Forest.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Cubone to always default back to forme 0 when put into the party (also modified forme 1 overworld sprite).
  • Fixed a way to get into Kiri Forest without having received the respective quest.
  • Fixed a bug where Mei was your partner trainer in the last floor of Kurai Temple even though you chose Hanako.
  • Fixed a bug where you were able to keep Revives for a battle in Hard Mode.
  • Fixed a map transfer when exiting Keisatsu Castle.
  • Fixed a crash when refusing to take the egg at Day Care.
  • Fixed a game crash when Rowap Berry or Jaboca Berry held items got triggered.
  • Fixed a bug that allowed Punching Gloves to be used multiple times on the same tree without resetting.
  • Fixed missing sprites when re-challenging the Elder Four.
  • Fixed a collision bug in Sakyu Temple that allowed you to skip a part of the puzzle.
  • Fixed some unintended interactions in the battles against Rival Red.
  • Fixed some bridge glitches.
  • Fixed the "Time played" display in the Hall of Fame (this will not be retroactive for existing entries).
Balance & Modification
  • Many trainer battles will now grant a Berry Voucher as an additional reward.
  • Minato is now using Hisuian Samurott instead of Tentacruel.
  • Takeru is now using Hisuian Typhlosion instead of Ceruledge.
  • Takeru's Dragapult now only has a 40% chance (60% on hard mode) to increase its evasion stat when the player selects a damaging move, instead of getting a guaranteed boost.
  • Chiyoko will now set up Stealth Rocks again after the player used Rapid Spin, Mortal Spin, Defog, Tidy Up or G-Max Wind Rage.
  • Chiyoko will no longer occasionally force a switch at the end of turns.
  • Modified some of Chiyoko's Pokémon's movesets to now include moves that force a switch on the player.
  • Orochi's Eternatus will now endure OHKO moves and Endeavor, grab a Sitrus Berry to immediately heal, and regenerate another 50% HP at the end of that turn.
  • Using Haze, Clear Smog, Psych-Up or Topsy-Turvy on Orochi's Eternatus will make it raise all its stats by two stages at the end of that turn.
  • Some battle mechanics that triggered after every time the opponent took damage were changed to being triggered when the player selects a damaging move to avoid unintended punishment for using multi-hit moves.
  • Reduced the number of Pokémon in the double battle before fighting Kurai Highmember Shiro in Noyanagi Plains from 6 to 4.
  • Increased Volcanion's Catch Rate from 3 to 100.
  • Flabébé can now appear in all forms.
Moveset Updates
  • Added countless moves to the respective Pokémon's movepools according to the Scarlet/Violet DLC 2 movepool updates!
  • Updated the Alolan Vulpix line's learnset based on Gen 9.
Miscellaneous
  • The Hall of Fame screen will now show your loss counter. Also, there is now a different Hall of Fame screen if you beat the game on Hard Mode!
  • Disabled the green grass tile at the Pansage location from spawning wild encounters.
  • Fixed the Eternatus BGM.
  • Clarified Tera Shard tooltips.
  • Minor visual and text corrections.
New content!
  • Mr. Hyper arrives in Chushin City! Complete his questline to unlock Hyper Training to increase your Pokémon's IVs.
  • Meet Danno, the Masterful Hunter. He puts you to the test to see if you are just as masterful hunting Pokémon as he is - complete his quest for a special reward!
  • Added Battle Crafting Bag to separate all the craftable items from the Item Crafting Bag into two sets for easier navigation. On an existing save file, talk to your Mum in Shison Village once to receive the new bag!
Bugfixes
  • Fixed game crashes when opening the Town Map in certain indoor locations.
  • Fixed game crashes when viewing the summary of a fainted Pokémon.
  • Max Raid Dens are now properly resetting at midnight (ingame time). (sidenote: be careful not to use Dynamax Crystals right before midnight, because they will also be reset and replaced with a regular raid!)
  • Fixed a bug that allowed the player to fly to Keisatsu Castle early once they entered Road of Ascension. The flight destination needs to be unlocked again after the update.
  • Fixed an Escape Rope glitch in Keisatsu Castle.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented Pokémon caugt from a Max Raid Den to be registered to the Pokédex.
  • Fixed a bug where players that caught Glastrier in the story could not find Spectrier in the Max Raid Den and vice versa.
  • Disabled Poké Balls in the first 3 turns against dynamaxed Wild Event Encounter Pokémon.
  • Gurdurr, Boldore, Phantump and Pumpkaboo can now be evolved using the Linking Cord.
Balance & Modification
  • Improved the Gem Market - there are now only 2 NPC's, one for trading Gems for Relic Copper, and one for trading Relic Copper for Gems.
  • You can now trade 2 Relic Gold for Stardust at the Relic Gold Smith. Furthermore, you can now mass trade Relic Copper, Relic Silver and Relic Gold in the Chushin City Smithing District.
  • Increased prices for Relic Silver from 750 to 1,000 and for Relic Gold from 1,000 to 1,500 respectively.
  • Clan Leader Nami does no longer buff her Pokémon with Aqua Ring on Regular or Easy Mode.
  • Modified the moveset of the Cofagrigus Wild Event Encounter.
  • Removed the random range for level scaling of trainers. This way, those fights cannot be reset to get a lower enemy level.
  • Added a description to the difficulty selection, including notes on the level scaling.
  • Increases IVs of many Wild Event Encounter Pokémon to 31.
  • Added evolution items for Applin to the "Tools of Evolution" store (no Dipplin yet, sorry).
  • Added Absol to Pokédex and wild encounters and removed Pachirisu.
  • Decreased spawn rate in Kazan Mountain.
Moveset Updates
    • Weather Ball: Wingull line
    • Sludge Wave: Gastly line
    • Scald: Vaporeon
    • Haze: Rowlet line, Galarian Slowbro, Grimer line (both formes), Gastly line, Swinub line, Froslass
    • Dual Wingbeat: Swablu line
  • Removed the following moves from the respective Pokémon's movepools:
    • Scald: Mareanie line"
Miscellaneous
  • Clarified Blue's dialogue in Shimo Mountain to make it clear that the type of Mane Hair you choose does not determine which horse you encounter.
  • Minor visual and text corrections.
v1.09a
  • Fixed a critical bug that tracked the player's badge count incorrectly. For players that started the game with v1.09, please visit Chushin City (close to the central shrine) to make the game automatically fix your badge count!
  • Fixed a bug where players could not find Zacian/Zamazenta in their respective Max Raid Den when using Dynamax Crystals.
  • Fixed a bug with the Dialga, Palkia and Giratina Event Encounters that caused a game crash if your whole team was level 100.
v1.09b
  • Added sell price to the Master Ball so it don't get used first when crafting a TM (this time for real!).
  • Overworld weather now occurs with the intended probability.
  • 1.07 introduced a bug where the Glimmora Event Encounter does not disappear after beating it, which results in the player being unable to complete the main quest in Kiri Forest. This is now fixed.
  • Fixed a potential softlock in Kuukan Ruins.
  • Fixed a game crash when opening the pause menu in Dynite Cavern.
  • Fixed a bug in Sakyu Temple that could result in the game freezing when getting teleported back by the Temporal Pads.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented the last heal in the Takeru battle from triggering.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented you from shaking trees you have not shaken before.
  • Added a backtracking point to Kiri Forest that opens up a gate once you made your way to the area close to the altar in the northeast.
    • Vaccum Wave: Scyther line
  • Modified obedience settings. Traded Pokémon can now disobey if they exceed level "30 + 15 * badge count" (was "10 + 10 * badge count before).
  • Increased spawn rates in Yama Passage, Kazan Passage and on water.
  • Added sell prices to Cherish Balls and Master Balls so they don't get used first when crafting a TM.
  • Reduced price of Luxury Balls from 3,000 to 1,500.
  • Modified the crafting icon for the Poke Ball ingredient to better indicate that it uses any ball you own.
  • Fixed a game crash when interacting with the Raid Den in the south of Kiri Forest.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented the player from using Fly when opening the map from the pause menu.
  • Fountains in Kazan Mountain now fully heal the player party. Also added some more hints to the area.
  • Added resting spots to Keisatsu Castle and Sakyu Valley.
  • Tapu Fini does not appear in its cavern now until you beat the Kurai Leaders.
  • Added Volcanion, Zekrom/Reshiram, Glastrier/Spectrier and Zacian/Zamazenta to the spawn pool to one specific Max Raid Den each when using Dynamax Crystals and fulfilling the respective quest requirement.
  • Changed the crafting material requirements for Wishing Pieces and Dynamax Crystals to require Dynamax Candy instead of Stardust.
  • Added Chest Keys as potential Max Raid Den reward.
  • White Mane Hair is now properly removed from the inventory when receiving the Reins of Unity.
  • Fixes some glitches that could prevent the player from beating the Elder Four once they lost and started over.
  • Fixed a bug that could freeze the player at the first Kenshi Clan member past the bridge in Aki Forest.
  • Fixed a bug that could stop the player from moving across the boulders in Kazan Mountain to access Volcanion.
  • Fixed ways to get into Sakyu Valley and Shimo Mountain without having received the respective quest.
  • Removed a potential softlock in Kuukan Ruins.
  • Fixed a potential freeze during the "Cattle Theft" quest in Noyanagi Plains.
  • Added Move Deleter to the "Masters of Battle Techniques" shop in Chushin City.
    • Grassy Glide: Grookey line
    • Scale Shot: Gible line
    • Vaccum Wave: Scizor
    • Scald: Mareanie line
  • Hisuian Sneasler is now properly evolving when leveling up during daytime while holding a Razor Claw.
  • Drastically increased the chance for wild Bisharp to hold Leader's Crest.
  • Mizu Leader Nami: Modified Ludicolo's Nature and EV spread to be less offensively oriented.
  • Elder Four Chiyoko: Light Screen and Reflect are now renewed every 7 turns (was 6).
  • Kurai Lord Orochi: Ting-Lu is now properly receiving a one stage defense and special defense raise in the first turn.
  • The Coalossal Event Encounter now properly utilizes Absorb Bulb.
  • The Barbaracle Event Encounter now properly utilizes Mud Sport.
  • The Glastrier Event Encounter does not freeze the player's Pokémon anymore. Instead, they will suffer from frostbite, confusing the target and getting their special attack lowered by two stages and dealing 1/16 HP damage at the end of every turn until switched out.
  • Added Auspicious Armor and Malicious Armor as uncommon wild items from Armarouge and Ceruledge.
  • TM's do no longer display their attack's name twice in the "TM's & HM's" bag pocket.
  • Removed the second Dauntless Plate that could be collected after the Glimmora Event Encounter.
  • Removed a Strength Gauntlet that was placed in Aki Forest for testing purposes.
  • Included ways to receive Hisuian Braviary and Kantonian Voltorb.
  • Master Akio in Shison Village will now congratulate you on becoming Lord of the Elder! You can also view your Hall of Fame teams again by talking to him!
  • Reduced the density of the fog overworld weather effect.
  • Added a thing for the secret hard mode reward in the game …
    😉
    also removed a glitch that unlocked the quest even though the requirements were not met.Minor collision and text fixes.
  • Redesigned Kazan Mountain to hopefully clean out all the bugs that could occur with events not properly showing (some progress made in this area prior to this patch might be reset, however Quest progress will remain).​
  • Fixed a bug in Sakyu Temple that could result in the game freezing when triggering the temporal recall pads multiple times.​
  • Fixed a bug in Sakyu Valley that prevented the player from completing the puzzle. Also made the visuals for the different pads more clear and added some hints.​
  • Fixed a bug where Tapu Koko is not actually starting to levitate to avoid ground-type moves at the start of the battle.​
  • The shrine in Yosei Woods no properly functions as a rest spot.​
  • Added Electirizer and Magmarizer to the "Tools of Evolution" store.​
  • All berry trees found in the overworld grant 3 berries now (some only gave 2).​
  • Slight encounter and trainer modifications.​
  • Fixed a visual glitch when rock climbing with a shiny follower Pokémon.​
  • Fixed a bug in the Mei Clan Leader Battle that lead to the player receiving stat boosts when using certain fire type moves, which are meant to be for the opposing Pokémon.​
  • Fixed a bug that caused the Clan Leader Battles against Yukino and Takeru to be counted as a victory, even if you lost the battle.​
  • Increased the yield for all berries from 2-5 up to 3-6 and increased the amount of berries your Following Pokémon picks up from 2 to 3, therefore reduced the effectiveness of the Berry Charm. This should lead to having a better stack of berries early on, without receiving too many late game.​
  • Fixed Wave Crash to make the user properly take 1/3 recoil damage.​
  • Added some additional triggers that will give the players hints on how to solve the "Cattle Theft" quest in Noyanagi Plains.​
  • Snorlax Event Battle: reduced amount Snorlax heals itself at the start of Turn 4 from 50% to 25%.​
  • Added a fisherman to Route 1… :)​
  • Added some signs to give the player some good old trainer tips.​
  • Removed Doduo and Dodrio from Raid Den in Noyanagi Plains (sorry again to the 3 Doduo lovers… :) ).​
  • Minor text fixes.​
  • Fixed a bug that caused another battle against Shiro to chain after triggering the "Kurai double battle + Shiro battle" event in Noyanagi Plains.​
  • Compressed and looped lots of music files to DRASTICALLY reduce the game's file size and modified the title screen music.​
  • Made some slight adjustments to UI visuals.​
  • Fixed some collision bugs inside the houses in Shison Village.​
  • Fixed some music inconsistencies when going to sleep in various houses and temples.​
  • Ryuzaki now hands you your Pokédex - you don't have to pick it up from the table yourself anymore :)​
  • Fixed a bug in Suna Beach that caused the Purple Gem to not disappear after the player picked it back up from the socket to the right.​
  • Added Destiny Knot and Everstone to various vendors.​
  • Fixed a bug that caused the Panpour overworld quest encounter to reappear after successfully completing it.​
  • Made a slight visual modification to the Panpour overworld quest encounter puzzle to give the player a slight hint how to solve it :)​
  • Removed a collision glitch at one of the berry huts in Chushin City.​
  • Added "Money" display at Berry Voucher merchant.​
  • Berry Plants in the overworld should now properly disappear after being harvested (this will most probably not retroactively fix berry trees that were planted and harvested once before this patch).​
  • Fixed a colision bug that allowed the player to enter the Lord's Dojo early by clipping through a tree.​
  • Fixed a bug that allowed the player to leave Shison Village early (and also get stuck on the guard when talking to him from the right).​
  • Fixed false position of the guard in the east of Chushin City that allowed the player to bypass him early.​
  • Fixed a bug that prevented the player from entering one of the Dynamax Adventure zones in post-game.​
  • Oval Charm is now properly displayed in the regular Charm List instead of the Elemental Charm List.​
  • Increased Legendary Encounter chances at Raid Dens when using Dynamax Crystals and drastically increased capture rate of those encounters.​
  • Rebalanced Max Raid Rewards to grant slightly more Stardust.​
  • Improved battle backgrounds in many areas.​
  • Updated Wild Overworld Encounter spawn animations for aggressive, water and shiny spawns to be more distinguishable.​
  • Removed Dedenne encounters (this Pokémon is not part of the regional dex).​
  • Fixed game crashing bugs at hidden merchant in Chushin City.​
  • Fixed game crashing Day Care bugs that prevented the player from receiving eggs.​
  • Fixed indoor sound in Day Care.​
  • Added Numel and Camerupt to the Pokédex and encounter list (as intended) and removed Doduo and Dodrio (sorry to the 3 Doduo-lovers out there!).​
  • Fixed duplicate Tyranitarite loot and added missing Heracronite loot.​

Playthroughs:

Last edited:

kinak

Rookie
Okay I'm on PC so it should be all right, thanks!

also, I have a question: how are we supposed to lose our rare items? like what is the use of the clan member near by the door that each clan leader mentions in case we lose our TM-item?

Zinkatron

Trainer
It's literally a failsafe in case someone found a way to discard a key item or TM. Sometimes people mis-click, it can happen. It isn't supposed to happen, so as long as you don't accidentally do it, you never need to worry about it.

kinak

Rookie
I was in the ruins you unlock after getting the Dialga/palkia/giratina orbs and there are these cases that reset you after a certain time, and I was pushing a boulder when it reseted me in time, and then my game crahed.
after reseting my game and finishing the aforementioned ruins, I beat the rival and had to chose for a dragon. the question was tricky to me (white chamber/black chamber) since the colors are reversed in the movies i.e. White: Victini and Zekrom and the games. so I accidentally got to fight and catch Reshiram. My suggestion would be renaming the rooms "reality" and "ideal"/"white reality" and "black ideal"
I cn't find my way out of the ice puzzle. I dunno how to make the snow obstacle disapear, maybe waiting for sun, but it seems quite rare. I have tried a fire type i my team, the setsu clan blessing, but it just doesn't work

godhasknown

Rookie
Has anyone played dlc?How do I place Miniors in the hidden cave for the quest Mysterious Meteors?

godhasknown

Rookie
I have played; but Idk whhat the hell u talking abt and why u asking here
Sorry, I'm a new user of this forum; couldn't I ask here? I had challenged the Elite Four and Ghetsis; after waking at home, a guy told me some mysterious meteorites falling across the whole region. Now I have found some Miniors of different colors of cores and then followed the quest arriving at the hidden cave. There are five places for Miniors and I don't know how to do. I ask this question in the hope that someone will give me a hint

Zinkatron

Trainer
Hi There! Looks like you beat the game on Hard and have access to the "hidden" postgame quest. Congrats!

Okuno does not discuss how to solve this in public, but has been equitable with hints if you send him a direct message. I would recommend you either DM him here, or on Discord about this to see if he can give you a helpful hint. :-)

godhasknown

Rookie
Hi There! Looks like you beat the game on Hard and have access to the "hidden" postgame quest. Congrats!

Okuno does not discuss how to solve this in public, but has been equitable with hints if you send him a direct message. I would recommend you either DM him here, or on Discord about this to see if he can give you a helpful hint. :-)
All right, thank u

OkunoShio

Cooltrainer
I was in the ruins you unlock after getting the Dialga/palkia/giratina orbs and there are these cases that reset you after a certain time, and I was pushing a boulder when it reseted me in time, and then my game crahed.
after reseting my game and finishing the aforementioned ruins, I beat the rival and had to chose for a dragon. the question was tricky to me (white chamber/black chamber) since the colors are reversed in the movies i.e. White: Victini and Zekrom and the games. so I accidentally got to fight and catch Reshiram. My suggestion would be renaming the rooms "reality" and "ideal"/"white reality" and "black ideal"
I cn't find my way out of the ice puzzle. I dunno how to make the snow obstacle disapear, maybe waiting for sun, but it seems quite rare. I have tried a fire type i my team, the setsu clan blessing, but it just doesn't work
Thanks for your feedback and report! I did actually not know that the colors are reversed there. I will think about how to make it more clear!

That bug you mention was reported to me a few times before, however I was never able to reproduce it and put some measures in place already that should avoid that from happening, but seemingly there is still something else that I am not able to track down yet 😟

I am actually not sure which ice puzzle you are referring to 😅 you mean the frozen lake in Shimo Mountain? This one is solvable without removing any blocks! If you are talking about how to remove the big ice blocks: there is a key item similar to rock smash that you receive
with your first badge in Yuki Village.

OkunoShio

Cooltrainer
Greetings to everyone on our new home at Eevee Expo! 👋 😊 Just in time for the big Pokémon Keishou V2.0 update, releasing May 9th 2024! Make sure to check the thread again that day and/or join our Discord server! Thank you all for your support and feedback ❤️

OkunoShio

Cooltrainer
The big content update V2.0 is now available! Enjoy exploring a vast new area, new quests, new regional forms, and much more! Happy for any feedback here or on the Discord server! :)

Back