• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Simple-ish Nav Phone

Resource Simple-ish Nav Phone 1.1

leo_ranger

Keeper of Secrets

leo_ranger

Keeper of Secrets
leo_ranger updated Simple-ish Nav Phone with a new update entry:

Trainer Icon Minor Update

Change Log:
- Added 20 new trainer PSS style Icons.
(icons are based from Pokemon Fire Red and Leaf Green trainer sprites and contain a mixture of edited and from scratch icons).
The following Icons have been added:
  • Beauty
  • Biker
  • Black Belt
  • Bro and Sis
  • Bug Catcher
  • Cue Ball
  • Engineer
  • Fisherman
  • Hiker
  • Lass
  • PKMN Breeder
  • PKMN Ranger (Male and Female)
  • Scientist
  • Super Nerd
  • Swimmer (Male and Female)
  • Tuber (Male and Female)
  • Youngster

Read the rest of this update entry...

leo_ranger

Keeper of Secrets
leo_ranger updated Simple-ish Nav Phone with a new update entry:

1.1 Update

The 1.1 Update

View attachment 22309
With the release of this update I close the gap ever so slightly on my personal project and now bring you the spoils of the work.​

Change Log:

-Scripts-
  • Fixed several small issues in "2_PokeNav_Matchcall_Submenu.rb" that would cause unloaded or blank menu buttons when initially opening the Phone Nav menu.
  • Added new condition, If combined trainer...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Richard PT

Cooltrainer
Great resource indeed. By the way, this works as an independente plugin, right? I can have my simple pokenav + this plugin and they doesn't clash, right? Good job by the way.

leo_ranger

Keeper of Secrets
Great resource indeed. By the way, this works as an independente plugin, right? I can have my simple pokenav + this plugin and they doesn't clash, right? Good job by the way.
I set it up so by default to require your Simple Pokenav plugin to use this plugin.
So it's fully compatible, thank you for asking. 😊

Honestly you did a lot of the heavy lifting, I just made a kind of extension.

Richard PT

Cooltrainer
Sem Título.png

Hello again. As you can see, the last trainer doesn't display its face, so is there some character limitation or i miss something?
By the way, i checked the sprites name, so it should appear, i guess.

leo_ranger

Keeper of Secrets
View attachment 22628

Hello again. As you can see, the last trainer doesn't display its face, so is there some character limitation or i miss something?
By the way, i checked the sprites name, so it should appear, i guess.
Hmmm, there shouldn't be an issue. I'm not at my PC cause i'm away for work but when i get back I'll try an recreate the issue in my demo build and see what's happening.

Richard PT

Cooltrainer
Hmmm, there shouldn't be an issue. I'm not at my PC cause i'm away for work but when i get back I'll try an recreate the issue in my demo build and see what's happening.
Ok. At the moment, i only have one trainer called by this "class": Pokemon Trainer, but even if there's another one with the same name, i think that the face picture should appear. If you need more help or info to recreate the bug and or pictures, i can send.

leo_ranger

Keeper of Secrets
Ok. At the moment, i only have one trainer called by this "class": Pokemon Trainer, but even if there's another one with the same name, i think that the face picture should appear. If you need more help or info to recreate the bug and or pictures, i can send.
[2023-11-27] 20_34_40.047.png
Sorry it took me a bit to get back to you, so I've attempted it and done some others to see if maybe it was an issue with symbols or the length of names but I'm not finding an issue.

First thing i would suggest make sure you're using version 1.1 cause i did do a patch fix for a similar issue which may have resolved this and if that doesn't work send me whatever you can in relation to this trainer, lets start with the trainer type info for your "Pokemon trainer" class and the trainer's battle info. from there I'll try to see if we can fix the issue.

Richard PT

Cooltrainer
Sorry it took me a bit to get back to you, so I've attempted it and done some others to see if maybe it was an issue with symbols or the length of names but I'm not finding an issue.

First thing i would suggest make sure you're using version 1.1 cause i did do a patch fix for a similar issue which may have resolved this and if that doesn't work send me whatever you can in relation to this trainer, lets start with the trainer type info for your "Pokemon trainer" class and the trainer's battle info. from there I'll try to see if we can fix the issue.
Hmm... Ok. When i've got the time, i'll see the plugin version and everything needed. Thx for answering.

taku

Novice
Bonjour petite question comment ajouter un contact svp merci

Last edited:

leo_ranger

Keeper of Secrets
Bonjour petite question comment ajouter un contact svp merci
Désolé, je ne sais pas écrire en français donc j'espère que cela a du sens
l'exemple ci-dessous consiste à inscrire un formateur:
pbPhoneRegisterBattleNav(
_I("\\bDevons-nous échanger des numéros,
pour qu'on puisse avoir une revanche ?"),
get_self,
:ENTRAÎNEURDEPOKÉMON_AJ, "A.J.", 2
)

et celui-ci est destiné aux personnages non jouables, comme le professeur. La balise du voyageur est utilisée pour les icônes d'image à côté de la liste dans le menu
pbPhoneRegisterNPCNav(5,"Matthieu",42,1,"Voyageur")

J'utilise Google Translate donc j'espère que cela a du sens.

Back