• Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly! You can learn how to add images to your posts here.
Resource icon

Resource [20.1+] Weather System 1.3.9

LinKazamine

Champion
There can be multiple tilesets. You have to put the "original" tilesets (the ones you will use to create the map on the RPG maker) ID (the number that is at the left of the name on the tileset tab on the database) on the OUTDOOR_TILESETS on configuration and then indicate how much the code has to add to those original tilesets ID to get to their seasonal variants on SUMMER_TILESET, AUTUMN_TILESET, WINTER_TILESET and SPRING_TILESET (one of those values can be 0 if you are using that season as the original tileset). Be aware that the program will add the same value to all the ID on OUTDOOR_TILESET to get to the same seasonal variant so keep them all at the same distance from the original one.

For example, the original IDs are for spring, are 24, 28 and 32 and you have configured it so summer adds 1, autumn 2, winter 3 and spring 0 (since it's the original tileset). The summer variants would be IDs 25, 29 and 33, the autumn variants would be IDs 26, 30 and 34 and the winter ones would be IDs 27, 31 and 35.

As a note, the original tilesets don't need to be used for a season but that would mean to have 4 tileset variants instead of 3.

I hope I have resolved all your doubts but if there are more don't hesitate to ask.

Kenway Rayleigh

Rookie
There can be multiple tilesets. You have to put the "original" tilesets (the ones you will use to create the map on the RPG maker) ID (the number that is at the left of the name on the tileset tab on the database) on the OUTDOOR_TILESETS on configuration and then indicate how much the code has to add to those original tilesets ID to get to their seasonal variants on SUMMER_TILESET, AUTUMN_TILESET, WINTER_TILESET and SPRING_TILESET (one of those values can be 0 if you are using that season as the original tileset). Be aware that the program will add the same value to all the ID on OUTDOOR_TILESET to get to the same seasonal variant so keep them all at the same distance from the original one.

For example, the original IDs are for spring, are 24, 28 and 32 and you have configured it so summer adds 1, autumn 2, winter 3 and spring 0 (since it's the original tileset). The summer variants would be IDs 25, 29 and 33, the autumn variants would be IDs 26, 30 and 34 and the winter ones would be IDs 27, 31 and 35.

As a note, the original tilesets don't need to be used for a season but that would mean to have 4 tileset variants instead of 3.

I hope I have resolved all your doubts but if there are more don't hesitate to ask.

I was setting it up wrong.

Thank you very much.

Back