• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Ultimate Charm Resource V1.0

drdoom76

Cooltrainer

LinKazamine

Champion
Well, we both ended up making a thread to recompile charms. You can add mine to this thread if you want to, but I made them plug-and-play sort of (the dev still has to add the items manually to the PBS and my charms don't have a graphic yet).

drdoom76

Cooltrainer
Well, we both ended up making a thread to recompile charms. You can add mine to this thread if you want to, but I made them plug-and-play sort of (the dev still has to add the items manually to the PBS and my charms don't have a graphic yet).
Oh lol. You posted first, so you're more than welcome to grab mine and add it to yours. I just released a charm case, so everything I have up to now is already built in.if you've got new stuff, you mind if I add the new charms into my plugin?

LinKazamine

Champion
I don't blame you for not seeing. It didn't pass the inspection (or whatever they have to pass) until today.

I'll add the code to my compilation, then. Although the charm case takes care of what I did and it looks really good too. Especially the idea of turning the charms on and off.

drdoom76

Cooltrainer
I don't blame you for not seeing. It didn't pass the inspection (or whatever they have to pass) until today.

I'll add the code to my compilation, then. Although the charm case takes care of what I did and it looks really good too. Especially the idea of turning the charms on and off.
Thanks. It took a while. I got the toggle idea from wrigty. Was also mandatory for the elemental charms to be useful. Still got a lot I want to do with it, but it's a working beta right now.

drdoom76

Cooltrainer
The healing and color charms need touched up a little bit. I just threw them together
If you've got a better sprite, I'll replace it in the plugin.

LinKazamine

Champion
You have too much faith in me. I'm struggling with the sprites for the charms I made. As for now, they use the shiny charm as a placeholder for those downloading them.

But I'll share them here if I come up with any nice ones.

drdoom76

Cooltrainer
You have too much faith in me. I'm struggling with the sprites for the charms I made. As for now, they use the shiny charm as a placeholder for those downloading them.

But I'll share them here if I come up with any nice ones.
If I get a chance, I'll try to throw something together for you. I'm not the best either. Def not as good as wrigty.

LinKazamine

Champion
Ok, I saw that your sprites had weird pixels compared to other sprites included in pokémon Essentials so I remade them trying to keep as much of your sprite as possible:
COINCHARM.png
COLORCHARM.png
HEALINGCHARM.png
IVCHARM.png

I couldn't make the coin case for the coin charm so I made a coin instead. But now the coin and IV charms look quite similar.

drdoom76

Cooltrainer
Ok, I saw that your sprites had weird pixels compared to other sprites included in pokémon Essentials so I remade them trying to keep as much of your sprite as possible:
View attachment 21132View attachment 21133View attachment 21134View attachment 21135
I couldn't make the coin case for the coin charm so I made a coin instead. But now the coin and IV charms look quite similar.
Looks a lot more Pokemon-y. Lol. Sadly, the Healing Charm one started out as a blue tear drop. Was suppose to be about purity and recovery between that and the wings. My 2 year old got involved and it became pink/purple. 😓

drdoom76

Cooltrainer
The color prism one needs an external plugin to work properly, so I haven't included it yet. Trying to figure out a way to integrate it without the other one.

LinKazamine

Champion
Well, now that you have the sprite look more cohesive with the others, changing its colors will be far easier. You only have to follow the lines, so to speak.

In any case, and seeing an image on the internet that says that green is the color related to healing, it's really up to you which color you want the charm to be.

drdoom76

Cooltrainer
Well, now that you have the sprite look more cohesive with the others, changing its colors will be far easier. You only have to follow the lines, so to speak.

In any case, and seeing an image on the internet that says that green is the color related to healing, it's really up to you which color you want the charm to be.
Yeah, I'll probably go that route.. I was kinda just toying around with ideas for placeholders, too, hoping to come up with something better. You should see one of my tremendously failed attempts of a item sprite for the Eevee Changer script I made... It's absolutely terrible.

wrigty12

Tester-Coder Hybrid
How kind to see praises to my random works of charm art xD

If you have charm icons you'd like reworked or attempted, let me know which ones and I can always give it a shot.

I liked the sound of the Gene charm, so I made an icon based on the well known DNA Double helix:
GENECHARM.png

Last edited:

LinKazamine

Champion
Yea. So much better than the one I posted in lins other charm post. Lmao.
Well, both your charms look better than the first attempt I made. It barely looked like DNA at all. Probably they still look more like DNA than the design I have right now.

How kind to see praises to my random works of charm art xD

If you have charm icons you'd like reworked or attempted, let me know which ones and I can always give it a shot.

I liked the sound of the Gene charm, so I made an icon based on the well known DNA Double helix:
View attachment 21144
Like I like to say: praise where it's due. I find it quite funny that we went for similar colors when making this charm, though. I also used green, blue and purple in it.

drdoom76

Cooltrainer
Well, both your charms look better than the first attempt I made. It barely looked like DNA at all. Probably they still look more like DNA than the design I have right now.

Like I like to say: praise where it's due. I find it quite funny that we went for similar colors when making this charm, though. I also used green, blue and purple in it.
@wrigty12 I've got ideas for the looks of the other ones, but lack the execution, unfortunately. What do you think about these?
EV Charm: Some kind of gemstoe with a radiant glow?
Step Charm: An egg with either a glow in the middle or small Pokemon footprints? Or maybe some kind of bell attached to it that "rings" when you walk?
Friendship Charm: Heart shape. Can also have a bell, as I'm guessing it pertains to walking as well?

LinKazamine

Champion
If you are talking about my friendship charm, it works like the soothe bell. And by that, I mean that it's like a soothe bell you don't have to equip to the pokemon for it to work.

Edit: by the way, you can add any of my charms to your charm case plugin if you like any of them.

Back