• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Pokémon Unity 2D (WIP)

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mej71

Novice
Recruiting a team member for Pokémon Unity 2D, a fangame making kit I'm developing for Unity
  • Position being recruited for: An additional programmer who is familiar with OOP. This project specifically uses C#, but it's a language easy to pick up when you know the concepts. You'll be working closely with me, tackling various scripts that need to be written/edited and creating editing GUI tools.
  • Team name: None
  • Team members: Currently me
  • Engine title: Pokémon Unity 2D (P2D, for short)
  • Current progress made: 40% maybe? Currently working on the event system, so after that and the battle system it'll be probably be close to releasable
  • Trello: https://trello.com/b/zqvm5MDJ/pokemon-unity-2d-todo
  • Preferred method of contact: Discord

darthdusty

TheDarthLordDusty
Do you need any help outside of the programing bits? Sadly I gave up on learning C# due to time constraints vs amount of other things I wanna learn, but as far as setting up GUI and UI I might be able to lend a hand. Not too sure though as I don't know how far you have gotten or how in depth you are diving into it. I.E. having a small game built like Essentials does.

Regardless I wish you and whoever is helping you the best of luck. Unity is the jam and I have been hoping someone would transfer Essentials to it or a newer version of RPG Maker so I could make a fan game with trainer classes and such kinda like the Pokemon United (or Pokemon Adventures) tabletop systems.

D

Deleted member 561

Hi i'd like to help out with this project. I'll give you a DM on discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back