• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Released Pokemon Ex Plasma (Demo)

This project has a release available. The full version is still a work in progress.
Project Version
"Six months after Team Plasma defeat against the Hero, the grunts try to start a new life after everything that happened. You are a young grunt who tries to forget their duties and move on their new life, without knowing that right now, a small group loyal to Ghetsis tries to rebuild the organization..."

Pokemon Ex Plasma is a fangame made by myself, Seth with the help of Hystrucgon on Pokemon Essentials v.20.1, this is a demo so the future update will be released a while later. Please also comment any noticeable bug or glitch to fix as soon as possible.

Features
50-60 min of gameplay
Unova Dex (Based on BW, future update will add BW2 Dex)

template(2).png
Main Character
Players.png

They used to be loyal to N, after the team was disbanded, they feel clueless about what to do. Will you help them to seek Lord N, or they will discover a new purpose beyond team plasma?
Sophia

EXPLASMA_F.png

A young woman who always watch over you, acting as your "big sister". Sophia always supports you and wants to expand your horizons,

Clifford
Clifford.png

He's a clumsy worker who spends his time at Undella Town, despite of his recklessness, he always gives his all despie of causing small accidents.​

Assets (Tilesets, Plugins, etc)
AveonTrainer
Ekat99
DeepBlue PacificWaves
Voltseon
MidnitezRemix (Elle)
Rainefall
Boonzeet
Carchagui
Richard PT
Marin
PurpleZaffre
No pro bro
ENLS
PhoenixOfLight92

Music From:
Pokemon Black and White
Pokemon Black 2 and White 2
Yakuza: Like a Dragon
Persona 4 Golden
Persona 5

Pokémon Essentials" was created by:
Flameguru
Poccil (Peter O.)
Maruno

With contributions from:
Marin
Boushy
MiDas Mike
Brother1440
Near Fantastica
FL.
PinkMan
Genzai Kawakami
Popper
Golisopod User
Rataime
help-14
Savordez
IceGod64
SoundSpawn
Jacob O. Wobbrock
the__end
KitsuneKouta
Venom12
Lisa Anthony
Wachunga
Luka S.J.
and everyone else who helped out

"mkxp-z" by:
Roza
Based on "mkxp" by Ancurio et al.

"RPG Maker XP" by:
Enterbrain

Pokémon is owned by:
The Pokémon Company
Nintendo
Affiliated with Game Freak

Last edited by a moderator:

Simpistotle

Worlds Kindest Poketuber
Hey!! Loved the intro of the story, but there's one bug, my game goes black screen after it says driftveil city. :((

Blue_Lightning

Rookie
Game is bugged, Once I exit N's Castle and the custscene stop the screen is just black with the driftveil music playing.

Mega Greninja

Professional Amateur Creator
Game doesn't work after I leave N's Castle. I only have a black screen and Driftveil City theme in the background

Used the project file to get through the game, seems the Driftveil bug is caused by this event you have -
1692525070296.png

EDIT: Seems like this switch never gets turned on after delivering the parcel, either.
EDIT2: One last game-breaking bug, the Fisherman in the Route 6 house has a typo in the item name (:GOODROOD instead of :GOODROD), so the game crashes interacting with him.
EDIT3: And in Reversal Mountain, the game crashes when interacting with an item ball - it's :FLAMEPLATE, not :FIREPLATE.

Last edited:

Aladdin

Novice
Screen goes black when I leave the castle!

Attachments

• 1692985881410.png
    1692985881410.png
    4.8 KB · Views: 99
finished playing this game, had to read Tech's tips about how to avoid the softlocks, but that aside here are some of my thoughts
Really neat little demo, I really like the setting of the narrative, taking place between BW 1 and BW 2, it leaves a lot of room for interesting things to happen. It was cool to see a new take on unova and recognise its various places.

I really liked how you had a little cutscene panning the area when entering some places, that was a neat touch of polish. I also really liked the player sprite, and that some character's had portraits.

Not a whole lot else to say, except that I think the game's experience would've benefitted from the player having xp all

Good job on making a nice game! I hope you continue working on it <3

yanks105

Rookie
i can't get to driftveil city either after leaving the castle i may just delete this game but would love it if it can get fixed so i can actually play it and not just 1 minute of it when i saved

Back