• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Completed Pokemon Elpis

This project is complete. Any future revisions will be bug fixes or small updates.
Project Version
Pokemon Elpis:

Days pass by slowly on your small island, in the sun-embraced Phaos Archipelago. When not graced by the presence of the irregular tourist, your only source of novelty becomes the monthly visit of mainland ships, bringing in goods, explorers, researchers, and the occasional new species of Pokémon you've never seen before. You often wonder what the mainland looks like, or what people eat, aside from Magikarp. Is it true that they eat apples that come from the earth, called "potatoes"? Silly rumors, one would assume, according to your grandparent, and only family. The peaceful and relaxing days give off a feeling that time has truly stopped. But that would soon prove to be wrong, since your savvy grandparent's tourist exploitation tricks, helped bring in enough dough to buy you a ticket for your 18th birthday. A ticket to Leukos Island, the Archipelago's biggest island. Overjoyed, you kiss them goodbye, and board the Jerry Ferry.

The fact that this game was made at all feels like a miracle. I hope you'll enjoy it.

Made Using:
PSDK
and RMXP

Team:
Dogsky
: Development, Character OW, Animation, Mapping
Epiphany: Audio mastering, pokemon ID insertion, testing
Mysmy: Custom tilesets, and Character OW
Manul: amazing and fast Mapping, Testing

Features:

- A seafaring, island-hopping, open-world adventure!

- A huge ocean featuring a dynamic npc-spawning eventing system, which includes Overworld Encounters on PSDK for the first time!

- The first fangame to feature actual zooming out when travelling in the overworld!

- The first fangame to feature pushing AND pulling boxes around!

- Actual naval battles!

- A wide variety of aquatic (and land) mons, whose spawnable levels and species scale with your progress

- My disappointment that I couldn't take a vacation this year, and some obscure childhood dreams of the sea, along with a poem that touched me, turned into a game

- Authentic music befitting the setting. I did a lot of work to dig up veeeery old folk MIDIs from the internet, and turn them into something new-ish that followed some of the franchise's musical conventions. Kudos to Epiphany for the audio mastering side

Theme Implementation:
Yes

Screenshots:
Screen1.PNG
Screen5.PNG
Screen2.PNG
Screen3.PNG
Screen4.PNG
screen6.PNG

Download Link:
Download here! Version 1.6

Resource Pack
https://eeveeexpo.com/resources/1343/

Notes:

Pay attention to what the NPCs in the starting island (where you get the boat) say. They will give you directions to get you started on a smooth early game. Since Wild Pokemon scale to the number of Sea Masters you have defeated, it's not recommended to make a team of six early on. You can catch a variety of types if you explore a lot, and can revisit older dungeons to catch mons of corresponding levels.

My time was very limited this jam, but I think I've managed to make a couple of very fun and unique systems. The game is complete, although not up to par with my original vision. I had to leave earlier than the deadline, so any issues you find please report. The inspiration behind this game has been Wind Waker, River King, and Link's Awakening, along the longing for the "island hopping" mood. I did a lot of work to scour the internet for old folk song midis that would suit the game's setting - you will see. Kudos to Epiphany for helping me with Audio Mastering, and testing, and Manul for the super fast mapping that saved this jam game.

Credits:
PSDK Credits

https://pokemonworkshop.com/en/sdk/credits

PSDK Plugins:
Gen9 Held item Mechanics, Toggle EXP ALL - Invatorzen

The Amazing HGSS Sea Autotile:
DeepBluePacificWaves

Tiles:

Akizakura16
Shiney570
Ultimospriter
PrincessPhoenix
SailorVicious
Slaqueens
Peekychew
Phyromatical
zetavares852
Evolina
Flurimon

Characters and Trainers:
Larryturbo - dhelmise OW
Kyle-Dove
CreativeEd

Music:
Very old Greek folk song MIDIs, heavily remastered and re-arranged by me, audio mastering by Epiphany

Bug reports post-jam:
  • Geoswag
  • Cadeorade
  • Kaffeine
  • Ntc

Jam Bugfixing History:
  • Fixed a Gamebreaking Bug, where entering the hotel after the prologue events, would return you back to said prologue events
  • Fixed two of the boss mons abilities and movepools in White Cave, so that the possibility of getting stuck is almost inexistent
  • Fixed Dungeon mons not disappearing after battle
  • Made Pirate battle events a tad more difficult (but not overwhelming)
  • The move relearner event has been implemented properly
  • Fixed some boss battles missing their custom moveset
  • Fixed Shop access crashing the game
  • Fixed inaccessible small island paths
  • Fixed some gen7 mon only using struggle (more might exist, please report)
  • Fixed Researcher Blake's Grimer using Fling only
  • Fixed Tourist Jake having no pre-battle dialogue
  • Fixed dark spots in White Rock cave, added back the item that was supposed to be there in place of one of the shadows (poke ball)
  • Fixed Volcano tiles in the second lava room
  • Fixed TM101 Scald showing up in the "other" pocket, rather than "tm"
  • Fixed small eastern island item pickup not functioning
GAMEBREAKING BUGS FIXED:

• Fixed a gamebreaking bug where defeating the Sea Masters wouldn't activate their rewards and story progression. If you had defeated any master prior to version 1.2 it's necessary that you start a new game. Apologies for this issue - you may give me your savefile along with the number of Masters defeated, and I'll fix it for you. However, you must NOT talk to any of the previously defeated Masters, afterwards.
  • Fixed a gamebreaking bug where the Manor dungeon couldn't be completed due to wrong warps
  • Fixed watefall ledge tiles in the northeastern area preventing you from accessing the last cave, where the ending takes place

MAJOR BUGS FIXED:

• Fixed encounter Spawns not taking Sea Master defeat into account
  • Fixed canonball fire not dealing damage
  • Fixed pirate cannonbal not spawning in the correct spot
  • Fixed pirates being able to attack you while on shore
  • Fixed game freezing when talking to the carpet grandma in Leukos from the right side
  • Fixed invisible tiles messing up many maps
  • Fixed ending cutscene transport spawning you in the wrong place

MINOR BUGS FIXED:

• Fixed and Underwater mon spawn sprite not adapting to the random array
  • Fixed Trainer Card displaying the wrong sprite
  • Fixed incorrect tileset graphic size
  • Fixed passable golden pot
  • Fixed incorrect fadeout when exiting Leukos houses
  • Fixed boxes not being colored (PSDK wouldnt display hue change, so I had to fix the graphics)
  • Fixed Sandcastle sidequest not rewarding you with money
  • Fixed divers using THROUGH on to ... swim on land
  • Fixed passable lighthouse exterior
  • Fixed Tourist OW sprite not matching his trainer battle
  • Fixed passable high cliff tiles
  • Fixed being able to surf from elevated bridges and onto the sea below
  • Fixed wrong lamp tile in player's room
  • Fixed passable green-roofed houses
  • Fixed passable pond
  • Fixed a couple of OW ladder events needing "action button" instead of "touch" to trigger
  • Fixed Popplio having Liquid Voice as a hidden ability, making voice moves water-type. Now it will have torrent till it evolves into 3rd stage
  • Fixed Wailord sprite not showing during battle
  • Fixed a couple of typos
  • Fixed Familiar sprite not disappearing off-camera
  • Fixed Helean saying she has 6 mons, instead of the actual 2
  • Fixed boss mons turning around
  • Fixed ladder priority
  • Fixed Toxapex event not activating correctly
  • Fixed minimap not showing eastern rocks
  • Fixed early trainer wrong levels
  • Fixed trainer defeat dialogue not being displayed post-defeat
  • Fixed southern island bridge landing tile
  • Fixed battle backgrounds not showing according to different maps
  • Fixed Menu Blur showing black screen, however it still isn't centered on player
  • Fixed last Master text post-defeat
  • Fixed last pre-battle dialogue nameboxes not showing
  • Fixed last cutscene Familiar namebox not showing
  • Fixed game not reading the coordinates of the islands correctly
  • Fixed Nighttime not activating after certain events
  • Fixed upgraded boat speed BGM not playing
  • Fixed sea gap near pirate lair
  • Fixed waterfall spawning from nowhere in secret island
  • Fixed sea map using wrong sprite
  • Fixed plant lady not turning up to face plant
  • Fixed first pirate cutscene taking place during the daytime, when it should have been nighttime
  • finally actually fixed Popplio's ability
  • Fixed registering pirate battles as won even if lost during the pirate attack phase on the island
  • Fixed player direction respawn facing up, instead of down
  • Fixed music playing for half a second when it shouldn't, during cutscene transitions
  • Fixed many erroneous tiles
  • Fixed using the non-custom tiles for the cutscene of Leukos' attack, when the normal map used the custom ones
  • Fixed some minor grammar errors
  • Fixed Helena wrong dialogue order
  • Fixed pushing towards the ocean's edge enabling you to overcome the map's boundary detection
  • Fixed tileset including duplicate tiles
  • Fixed exiting various caves and dungeons, resulting in time tint being disabled
  • Fixed second entrance to Leukos Sea Master Arena not registering your respawn coordinates
  • Fixed a big cave not having BGM
  • Fixed random Bellossom in the Volcano, and shadow OW instead of sprite
  • Fixed Surf BGM not updating for third Boat upgrade
  • Fixed wrong variable taken into account for Hull Strength and Boat Level(speed)
  • Fixed starting boat position not being offset by a number of Y pixels, along with not having a box tile on the side, to signify where to interact with it
  • Fixed shadow being displayed under boat, as if the player was on land
  • Fixed incorrect BGM for the small island after pirate attack
  • Fixed last cutscene transfer audio bug
  • Fixed stray pixels in the ruins part of the Pelago tileset
  • FINALLY fixed daynight cycle, if the game stops using the cycle at any point PLEASE notify me
  • Fixed incorrect verse order during the poem scenes
  • Fixed errors in first and last verse of poem
  • Fixed attack scene house doors being walkable without pushing the player back
  • Fixed Anthony's basement tint as if it were an exterior map
  • Fixed incorrect tone setting by the sandcastle mom
  • Fixed initial island tone being morning 8 instead of night 8
  • Fixed time update after quest completion set to 2 instead of 3
  • Fixed grammar in some events
  • Fixed all dungeon and cave maps being tinted
  • Fixed map itemball direction ON
  • Fixed wrong Overworld respawn if you lost to the 2nd and 4th Sea Masters
  • Fixed automatic messages post-battle if the battle was lost in the ovwerworld (if I have missed anyone please inform)
  • Fixed Autosave not working
  • Fixed Trainers not asking you for battle (it only worked for the first Trainer)
  • Fixed last Cutscene fading in, much earlier than it should (this ruined what little atmoshpere I managed to make for the ending T_T)
  • Fixed Tourist Jake having incorrect team levels
  • Fixed canonball no4 incorrect detection value
  • Fixed Sea Battle loss leading to gameover, erasing player progress
  • Fixed Pirate Lair island tiles
  • Fixed a couple of Underwater tiles
  • Fixed Dive prompt not pointing to the correct tile
  • Fixed chance of ships spawning while player is on land
  • Fixed one mon OW spawn in the Abandoned Ship not disappearing after battle
  • Fixed player canonball not shooting correctly, this is still a bit buggy but works much better now
  • Fixed wrong waterfall length on secret island
  • Fixed waterfall near Pirate Lair tile allowing you to walk through the ledges

Last edited:

No pro bro

Novice
Im interested to see how the boat mechanics work im a sucker for overworld based games

Geoswag

Novice
I've been enjoying the game so far, going to compile some thoughts on it once I've finished, but in the meantime I have found a bug that crashes the game. If you go back to the first island after getting the boat and you talk to the man in the mart, you get this error:
Bug2.PNG

Last edited:

Geoswag

Novice
So I've not completed the game yet, but I think I've managed to break my current save file, and I don't really feel like starting over again, so I'll leave my thoughts on the game so far:

Positives:
What first struck me when I began the game was the music, it is phenomenal in my opinion! I think the tracks fit the atmosphere of the game perfectly, and the atmosphere itself is wonderful. I really felt like I was island hopping in the Aegean while I was sailing around and exploring the different islands. I really liked how quickly you get into the action in this game.

You're dropped off on one of the larger islands on the map and left to explore it to your heart's content, speaking to the townspeople and doing odd jobs to earn some cash. I really liked the little puzzles you needed to solve for the different jobs, and I also found a lot of the NPC's to have funny dialogue, I genuinely laughed out loud at the guy letting the wind hit his bare chest.

Then, once the prologue is done and you're given a boat, the game really began to get interesting for me. I think I was a bit unlucky, in that it took me quite a while to find the intended second island (I spent almost an hour whiting out to trainers with level 30s on various different islands before I found it), but in doing so I was enjoying the exploration aspect. Chatting with the locals on the different islands was fun, and I have to say that the minigame you do to avoid being attacked by pirates is really cool and unique, I really do like that the game doesn't just feel like you're waiting for the next battle, instead the journey itself is a big part of the experience.

The various sliding puzzles in the cave were also a nice challenge to overcome between battles, and although this was probably unintended, watching an Onix slide across my screen was hilarious!

I think this game shows a lot of promise, and is a fantastic demonstration that Pokemon games don't all have to be routes with long grass and towns with gyms, but I did encounter quite a few issues while playing that I suspect are a symptom of the time constraints you have mentioned.

Negatives:
While I did enjoy exploring the whole map at first, I did eventually get frustrated that I was unable to find any trainers that were at a reasonable level to fight against. After getting your boat you essentially have to make your way to the island with the cave or you cannot progress in the game, as every other trainer (except Tourist Jake) I could find were way too high of a level for me to beat.

When I did get to the cave, there were quite a few things that made it frustrating an unsatisfying to explore, and I am unsure if they were bugs or intentional. The roaming wild Pokemon never disappear, whether you defeat, catch or run from them, and so on quite a few occasions I was trapped in corners for a while as the wild Pokemon would continuously be walking into me and challenging me to a fight after every battle.

In order to progress I needed to beat 4 (or maybe 5, I can't remember) special wild Pokemon within the cave. Out of these, 3 of the battles were trivialised by the fact that the Pokemon only knew struggle. I'm not really sure what happened there but it seemed to be any Pokemon from gen 7, I'm assumed they just don't have learnsets in PSDK? There is also a Golisopod "boss" battle later on with the same issue, but this also had Emergency Exit as an ability and so it fled halfway through the battle. I'm not sure if this broke the game or not because I then received no reward for beating it. In the same vein, there was a trainer - Researcher Blake - on one of the islands with a Grimer that only ever used Fling, which failed every turn. I'm not sure what was happening there either.

I found Popplio's learnset a bit strange. It learned water gun after it had already learned Bubblebeam, and so it was obsolete by then. It then learns hyper voice at level 12 and Moonblast at level 13, which seemed much to early for such strong moves. It also seemed that Fairy moves were not very effective against Water, and were supereffective against a wild Gligar I faced. If this is intended behaviour, and not a bug, it would be nice to have some in-game explanation as it just left me very confused.

One more random nitpick is that at the start of the game you are told to "say goodbye to your family", but when I went into my house, it was empty.

Bugs
As I stated at the top, I gave up after managing to completely break the game. I had returned to the Big Island that get's attacked by pirates near the start, and after sleeping in the hotel and going back outside. I think I had been teleported to the alternate version of the map where the pirate attack takes place, as the pirates were again in their positions blocking the stairs and telling me "important battling is going on". I couldn't sail off this island, I'm guessing because the map has no connections, and I was otherwise unable to leave by talking to NPCs. Because I had been whiting out a lot to random trainers with level 30s I had built up a habit of saving very often, and so I have managed to trap myself on this glitched island.

Some other minor bugs I encountered:
  • Tourist Jake had no text when spoken to:
    1691769549728.png
  • Some items/NPCs were inaccesible due to mountain edge tiles not being walkable, I don't think this was intended:
    1691769608692.png
    1691769625068.png
  • The background becomes fully black when you open the menu, if this was intended it is a bit jarring.
  • TM101 Scald was put into the "Other items" pocket instead of the TMs pocket.
  • All other TMs have random items as their icon in the bag.
  • In the pirate cannon minigame, you can just bit between the cannon firing lines forever and never get hit.
  • I forgot to screenshot, but on a small island in the far East of the map I picked up and item that just said "None".
  • In the cave on the second island with the 4/5 "boss" Pokemon, there was a couple shadows on the floor that looked like they should have an item/NPC on them, but they couldn't be interacted with.
I'd love to finish this game sometime when if all the bugs are ironed out, as I love the concept, the atmosphere and was genuinely loving sailing around and exploring, but for now I think I'll try some of the other Jam games.

AenaonDogsky

Arbiter of Doggos
So I've not completed the game yet, but I think I've managed to break my current save file, and I don't really feel like starting over again, so I'll leave my thoughts on the game so far:

Thanks a lot for your super-detailed bug report. I just came back, and fixed almost everything you have reported. There are some things to note (like the first Sea Master telling you where to go first) that aren't bugs, though. I can't provide more details right now since I have limited time until Monday. Again humongous thanks! I believe I can fix your savefile, so please send it over and I'll send it back ASAP.

Version 1.1 is up, two major bugs have been fixed, changelog:

• Fixed a Gamebreaking Bug, where entering the hotel after the prologue events, would return you back to said prologue events
  • Fixed two of the boss mons abilities and movepools in White Cave, so that the possibility of getting stuck is almost inexistent
  • Fixed Dungeon mons not disappearing after battle
  • Made Pirate battle events a tad more difficult (but not overwhelming)
  • The move relearner event has been implemented properly
  • Fixed some boss battles missing their custom moveset
  • Fixed Shop access crashing the game
  • Fixed inaccessible small island paths
  • Fixed some gen7 mon only using struggle (more might exist, please report)
  • Fixed Researcher Blake's Grimer using Fling only
  • Fixed Tourist Jake having no pre-battle dialogue
  • Fixed dark spots in White Rock cave, added back the item that was supposed to be there in place of one of the shadows (poke ball)
  • Fixed Volcano tiles in the second lava room
  • Fixed TM101 Scald showing up in the "other" pocket, rather than "tm"
  • Fixed small eastern island item pickup not functioning

AenaonDogsky

Arbiter of Doggos
The game has been updated to 1.2! Three Gamebreaking Bugs have been fixed, along with many major bugs. The game is now fully completable without any major issues!

If you had defeated any Sea Master prior to 1.2, you'd need to start a new game, however. Read changelog for details, and save fixes where possible:

GAMEBREAKING BUGS FIXED:
  • Fixed a gamebreaking bug where defeating the Sea Masters wouldn't activate their rewards and story progression. If you had defeated any master prior to version 1.2 it's necessary that you start a new game. Apologies for this issue - you may give me your savefile along with the number of Masters defeated, and I'll fix it for you. However, you must NOT talk to any of the previously defeated Masters, afterwards.
  • Fixed a gamebreaking bug where the Manor dungeon couldn't be completed due to wrong warps
  • Fixed watefall ledge tiles in the northeastern area preventing you from accessing the last cave, where the ending takes place

MAJOR BUGS FIXED:

• Fixed encounter Spawns not taking Sea Master defeat into account
  • Fixed canonball fire not dealing damage
  • Fixed pirate cannonbal not spawning in the correct spot
  • Fixed pirates being able to attack you while on shore
  • Fixed game freezing when talking to the carpet grandma in Leukos from the right side
  • Fixed invisible tiles messing up many maps
  • Fixed ending cutscene transport spawning you in the wrong place

MINOR BUGS FIXED:

• Fixed and Underwater mon spawn sprite not adapting to the random array
  • Fixed Trainer Card displaying the wrong sprite
  • Fixed incorrect tileset graphic size
  • Fixed passable golden pot
  • Fixed incorrect fadeout when exiting Leukos houses
  • Fixed boxes not being colored (PSDK wouldnt display hue change, so I had to fix the graphics)
  • Fixed Sandcastle sidequest not rewarding you with money
  • Fixed divers using THROUGH on to ... swim on land
  • Fixed passable lighthouse exterior
  • Fixed Tourist OW sprite not matching his trainer battle
  • Fixed passable high cliff tiles
  • Fixed being able to surf from elevated bridges and onto the sea below
  • Fixed wrong lamp tile in player's room
  • Fixed passable green-roofed houses
  • Fixed passable pond
  • Fixed a couple of OW ladder events needing "action button" instead of "touch" to trigger
  • Fixed Popplio having Liquid Voice as a hidden ability, making voice moves water-type. Now it will have torrent till it evolves into 3rd stage
  • Fixed Wailord sprite not showing during battle
  • Fixed a couple of typos
  • Fixed Familiar sprite not disappearing off-camera
  • Fixed Helean saying she has 6 mons, instead of the actual 2
  • Fixed boss mons turning around
  • Fixed ladder priority
  • Fixed Toxapex event not activating correctly
  • Fixed minimap not showing eastern rocks
  • Fixed early trainer wrong levels
  • Fixed trainer defeat dialogue not being displayed post-defeat
  • Fixed southern island bridge landing tile
  • Fixed battle backgrounds not showing according to different maps
  • Fixed Menu Blur showing black screen, however it still isn't centered on player
  • Fixed last Master text post-defeat
  • Fixed last pre-battle dialogue nameboxes not showing
  • Fixed last cutscene Familiar namebox not showing

Eurritimia

Novice
thanks for fixing specially this bug because i managed to pull the boxes on the wrong spots and got stuck at the island because of that.
otherwise it's an interesting game.

GubGar

Connoisseur of Minigames and Sidequests.
thus far the game has been very fun, I've noticed I tend to prefer non-linear (or semi-linear) Pokemon fangames with focus on exploration, so this is right up my alley. The mechanics have been fun, the overworld pokemon drastically improve the experience because random encounters at sea would have sucked.

Only issue encountered so far is that after beating the first sea master, my ship's cannon seems not to work, as in it doesn't fire.

I've got no idea if it was actually caused by beating the first sea master or if something just bugged around the same time as it, though. Not sure if any ship battles are required or not so I've paused my playthrough for the time being around level 30.

AenaonDogsky

Arbiter of Doggos
thus far the game has been very fun, I've noticed I tend to prefer non-linear (or semi-linear) Pokemon fangames with focus on exploration, so this is right up my alley. The mechanics have been fun, the overworld pokemon drastically improve the experience because random encounters at sea would have sucked.

Only issue encountered so far is that after beating the first sea master, my ship's cannon seems not to work, as in it doesn't fire.

I've got no idea if it was actually caused by beating the first sea master or if something just bugged around the same time as it, though. Not sure if any ship battles are required or not so I've paused my playthrough for the time being around level 30.
The player's canon seems to function weird at times, but if you keep firing it will eventually do its job. Also don't worry, I'd never implement a minigame as a requirement to finish the game.

That said, version 1.3 is here:

• Fixed game not reading the coordinates of the islands correctly
  • Fixed Nighttime not activating after certain events
  • Fixed upgraded boat speed BGM not playing
  • Fixed sea gap near pirate lair
  • Fixed waterfall spawning from nowhere in secret island
  • Fixed sea map using wrong sprite
  • Fixed plant lady not turning up to face plant
  • Fixed first pirate cutscene taking place during the daytime, when it should have been nighttime
  • finally actually fixed Popplio's ability
  • Fixed registering pirate battles as won even if lost during the pirate attack phase on the island
  • Fixed player direction respawn facing up, instead of down
  • Fixed music playing for half a second when it shouldn't, during cutscene transitions
  • Fixed many erroneous tiles
  • Fixed using the non-custom tiles for the cutscene of Leukos' attack, when the normal map used the custom ones
  • Fixed some minor grammar errors
  • Fixed Helena wrong dialogue order
  • Fixed pushing towards the ocean's edge enabling you to overcome the map's boundary detection
  • Fixed tileset including duplicate tiles
  • Fixed exiting various caves and dungeons, resulting in time tint being disabled
  • Fixed second entrance to Leukos Sea Master Arena not registering your respawn coordinates
  • Fixed a big cave not having BGM
  • Fixed random Bellossom in the Volcano, and shadow OW instead of sprite
  • Fixed Surf BGM not updating for third Boat upgrade
  • Fixed wrong variable taken into account for Hull Strength and Boat Level(speed)
  • Fixed starting boat position not being offset by a number of Y pixels, along with not having a box tile on the side, to signify where to interact with it
  • Fixed shadow being displayed under boat, as if the player was on land
  • Fixed incorrect BGM for the small island after pirate attack
  • Fixed last cutscene transfer audio bug
  • Fixed stray pixels in the ruins part of the Pelago tileset

AenaonDogsky

Arbiter of Doggos
Version 1.4, finally got rid of the pesky daynight tint bug for good (I think). Now the tint won't go away after the first couple of important events in the starting island. Likely applicable to new savefiles only. Full changelog here:

• FINALLY fixed daynight cycle, if the game stops using the cycle at any point PLEASE notify me
  • Fixed incorrect verse order during the poem scenes
  • Fixed errors in first and last verse of poem
  • Fixed attack scene house doors being walkable without pushing the player back
  • Fixed Anthony's basement tint as if it were an exterior map
  • Fixed incorrect tone setting by the sandcastle mom
  • Fixed initial island tone being morning 8 instead of night 8
  • Fixed time update after quest completion set to 2 instead of 3
  • Fixed grammar in some events
  • Fixed all dungeon and cave maps being tinted
  • Fixed map itemball direction ON

Geoswag

Novice
Selecting Yes here does nothing, and I have beaten the Sea Master that supposedly allows you to dive
1693047233643.png

Attachments

• 1693047209784.png
    1693047209784.png
    134 KB · Views: 96

AenaonDogsky

Arbiter of Doggos
I've realised that you can dive but only if you interact with the most northern dive tile, the above glitch happens on the lower tiles.
Thank you, sorry about that, I recently watched a couple of streams revealing bugs the magnitude of which made my brain explode, I will push out a new version with bugfixes as soon as I can.

Last edited:
Back