• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

UI Looking for community opinions on overworld UI, any feedback appreciated!

This thread's author wants feedback on a user interface. Be constructive.

Blinci

Togekiss <3
Game_7Ikovly7Fd.png
Game_quFuZuX9uG.png
Game_WQr8LA1wL3.png
Game_26BqYZMQqk.png
Game_X6nFfe4PgL.png
Game_RE7nX6x5kW.png

Upvote 0

ClessioTV

Cooltrainer
Hi! I really like the one at the bottom right! Discreet, simple, and effective!

Astefia

Cooltrainer
I'll disargee - the bottom right iand the top left are the only ones I really dislike here.

LinKazamine

Champion
Well, maybe he can try adding an option for the players to choose the frame they prefer. Not sure if it'll be easy, but something like that is bound to never satisfy everyone if there's only one option.

That said, I like the four with the white centre. The two black ones aren't to my liking.

Blinci

Togekiss <3
Hello, for now we're sticking with option 5 but if enough interest is shown we could put in multiple textbox choices into the backlog ^^

Back